There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Probably with a official Congressional paper bag over his head. They won't put his name out like the whistle blowers because he cannot risk any scrutiny.
Why do you hate the heroes who saved our country from a dictatorship?
Why do you hate Law Enforcement?
I am fascinated-----who was the ONCOMING DICTATOR?

Orange Man bad lol

' i'll walk with you to the capital ' - orange man.

orange man = bad lying coward.

Lol anyone charged with treason yet?

I distinctly remember leftists scream that word

treason? probably not because one can only be charged with treason during wartime.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... chargs of insurrection, sedition & conspiracy are still in the mix.

right now, most of the arrests are low hanging fruit - but a founding member of the oathkeepers, named stewart rhodes is squealing like pig on his buds & it's not looking good.

Last edited:

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:

forcing unauthorized entry by beating security or climbing the walls & using bear spray & smoke bombs whilst hunting congress critters & declaring on video it's time to 'set up a new gov'ment' is all that is needed to show the attempt.

it's all in the attempt.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.

justified homicide.

Ask the people that cleared him of any wrong doing. I dont work for the capitol police but I am satisfied that he was cleared.
You are satisifed with an unarmed White woman who was not presenting any threat that called for deadly force being murdered without explaination.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

You are satisifed with an unarmed White woman

i know i'm quite satisfied that anybody - white or black...

who was not presenting any threat

... attempting a bigley threat thru insurrection ... & that she, being assigned 'security detail' whilst in the AF - knew exactly what she was doing & how she was perceived by being there & doing what she did WAS a threat ...

that called for deadly force

because the SECURITY had no idea if she was armed & with what, including a bomb

being murdered without explaination.

lol ... she wasn't murdered. she was killed due to her actions that she knew was a threat.

<pffffft>

Ask the people that cleared him of any wrong doing. I dont work for the capitol police but I am satisfied that he was cleared.
You are satisifed with an unarmed White woman who was not presenting any threat that called for deadly force being murdered without explaination.

I thought by now that everyone had seen video from trump`s riot. I guess not. More of those goons should have been shot.

I thought by now that everyone had seen video from trump`s riot. I guess not. More of those goons should have been shot.

trump humpers living in their methane filled bubble either haven't seen real unedited footage, or they have & have been CONvinced it was just a bunch of tourists, are so indoctrinated by their chosen one that they simply don't care - or are Qanon nutters.

probably all of the above.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:

forcing unauthorized entry by beating security or climbing the walls & using bear spray & smoke bombs whilst hunting congress critters & declaring on video it's time to 'set up a new gov'ment' is all that is needed to show the attempt.

it's all in the attempt.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

There was no insurrection you stupid Fake News fvck.

How many people have been charged with insurrection?

You dumbass Leftist are so gullible when it comes to Fake News.
Did I say it was an insurrection? I did not. In any case, every one of them who broke through the barricades and the windows should have been shot. If tourists do the same thing as an idiot congressman said they do, shoot them too.

Did I say it was an insurrection? I did not. In any case, every one of them who broke through the barricades and the windows should have been shot. If tourists do the same thing as an idiot congressman said they do, shoot them too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There is a reason ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder !!!!! :cuckoo:

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

I'm not saying your wrong, but please show me that video.
Why? We've all seen the video. But here you go.

I heard someone yelling about a gun, but not a warning from the cop.

That's what I said. People shouted that there was a gun when they saw the armed officer pointing a gun.

Was Ashli Babbitt deaf and retarded? How would she not know that she was putting herself in danger by breaking into the barricaded section directly in front of an armed police officer pointing a gun at them?

That's pretty stupid of her. That's why I think she deserves the Darwin award.

Probably so.
However there was a lot of yelling and all sorts of noise, and this still doesn't show where the officer himself warned her before he shot her.
Aclepias made that claim, and then has tried to claim he didn't.

Lol!!! here you go again!! What a bald faced liar!! :laugh:

"You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that."

Your words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

My words:

"Where did you read she warned before she was shot?"

Your words:

I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too.
:itsok:

This is why I rarely engage you because you're a proven liar, and you aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake.

A mistake is no big deal, but when you lie, deflect and dodge, you lose credibility. In this case it's for all to see.
Goodnight dickhead.
If I were you I would never engage me. I always without fail hand you your ass on a platter. You're way too easy to confuse. Its like you're a mental midget :lol:

Dude, you said the cop warned her, then I asked where you read that, then you said you didn't read it you saw the video. Now you're simply trying to claim you didn't say these things. You're a liar, end of story.

"You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that."

Your words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

My words:

Your words:

This is why I rarely engage you because you're a proven liar, and you aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake.

A mistake is no big deal, but when you lie, deflect and dodge, you lose credibility. In this case it's for all to see.
Goodnight dickhead.
If I were you I would never engage me. I always without fail hand you your ass on a platter. Youre too easy to confuse. :lol:
^ USMB's most delusional member.

He'll never admit he made a mistake even when you can CLEARLY show that he did. He then lied about his response, again even after being shown where he lied. I have zero respect for anyone who behaves in this manner.

Your words:

My words:

Your words:

Goodnight dickhead.
If I were you I would never engage me. I always without fail hand you your ass on a platter. Youre too easy to confuse. :lol:
^ USMB's most delusional member.

He'll never admit he made a mistake even when you can CLEARLY show that he did. He then lied about his response, again even after being shown where he lied. I have zero respect for anyone who behaves in this manner.
Weakness on that level is shameful. I cant imagine going through life with zero integrity.

He provided only one detail, and it was wrong! You low IQ idiots still havent figured it out. :laugh:

Oh really? Just one detail huh? He provided the legal definition for homicide. Looks correct to me.

So what were you saying? Just one wrong detail that he provided? Because I see a correct detail right there.
You cannot possibly be this fucking dumb. Let me guess, you got your education at "MLK high school" and you and your loser buddies dropped out around your sophomore year so you could throw bones on some street corner? I bet im close. :laugh:

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.
I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
So military service automatically makes you dangerous in civilian society and warrants murder
Where were you the day brains got passed out?
HOWEVER considering that one element of her job as a member of the Air Force Security Forces was the protection of military installations, you would think that she would have a better grasp on the concepts of intrusions and what it means to have a law enforcement officer pointing a weapon at you and tell you to cease advancing.

Have you bothered even watching the video? There were a hundred people in the area, shouting and pushing, and you really think this girl, stepping through a door with dozens of others amidst all the loud confusion, saw and could respond to one sole person, far off to one side, pulling out a gun knowing he would actually shoot her with it? Crazy.
not crazy----just catty, nasty and bitchy, CULTURALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back