There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
She was a ring leader and the crazy bitch got shot after ignoring 4 warnings. She got what she deserved and hopefully she didnt pass along her genes to spawn a new generation of Darwin award winners.
Still waiting on any proof of your bullshit claims.
I'll post it again in a few minutes. Just hold your breath until then.
Sure you will. When pigs fly.

A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss there was just no reason to shoot her, period. You are condoning murder.
When should they shoot someone? When they are already overrun and the situation is out of control, and the mob has their hands on the remaining congressman? Just curious.

No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.
I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

He'll just claim he never said what he clearly did.

You two are adorable. We all know what a homicide is. You’re just splitting hairs again. This one is even worse than your argument that she didn’t get a warning before she was shot.

All's you have to do is go back and read post #6, then to my first response (post #171) then follow our back and forth from there.
You will see that Aclepias specifically stated that the cop warned her before he fired. When I challenged his claim, he not only refused to post his proof, but he then went further and bobbed and weaved (lied) about what he had stated in his posts.

You won't bother to check however, because you have no balls to call him out when he is wrong and he has lied.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?

can't wait.

popcorn.gif

The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.
Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.

Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.
No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.

The shooter never warned the deceased
In fact, he crept up and executed her without her ever seeing or hearing his candy ass.

I don't know that he "crept up", but it certainly appears the cop was off to the side and quickly shot her without warning the moment she started to get past the locked doors.

IMO, the cop should be charged with negligent homicide (a crime, despite what certain posters here apparently believe) at the very least.

No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.
Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

Cleared by people who have no problem with a clearly political killing (murder).

We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.

Homicide is not necessarily murder, but it certainly can be.

can't wait.

View attachment 503719
Now actively hoping for violence. Like a typical drunk.

lol... go back & read that carefully, moron.OM
Poor drunk. Called out on hoping for violence. Hope you get caught in the middle of it you POS.

Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

it's really doubtful that her husband will even win in civil court. but if he does - & only because of a trump humping judge presiding, not a penny will be from that cop's pocket.

The shooter never warned the deceased
In fact, he crept up and executed her without her ever seeing or hearing his candy ass.

I don't know that he "crept up", but it certainly appears the cop was off to the side and quickly shot her without warning the moment she started to get past the locked doors.

IMO, the cop should be charged with negligent homicide (a crime, despite what certain posters here apparently believe) at the very least.
Good thing no one with any intelligence values your opinion. ;)

can't wait.

View attachment 503719
Now actively hoping for violence. Like a typical drunk.

lol... go back & read that carefully, moron.OM
Poor drunk. Called out on hoping for violence. Hope you get caught in the middle of it you POS.

wow - you aren't even trying. good luck with that line of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back