There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
You seem to miss there was just no reason to shoot her, period. You are condoning murder.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss there was just no reason to shoot her, period. You are condoning murder.
When should they shoot someone? When they are already overrun and the situation is out of control, and the mob has their hands on the remaining congressman? Just curious.

She got what she deserved. Her Darwin Award trophy is in the mail.
She deserved murder? No one deserves that.
She shouldn’t have tried to breach the barricaded part of the building with an angry mob behind her.

Her death is unfortunate. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She was not warned. No one said they would shoot. MURDER.
She was getting through a barricade directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at them. The people were yelling that there was a gun. If she didn’t know she was putting her life in danger, then she’s not very smart.
She was probably thinking that it could not happen in America. It did. It was murder.
The investigators disagree. They think it was a justified shooting. I agree with them.
The investigators also say there was no fraud. Got any other thing that means nothing.
I agree with them on both.

When should they shoot someone? When they are already overrun and the situation is out of control, and the mob has their hands on the remaining congressman? Just curious.
It was nowhere near out of control. There were a lot of armed police there. Why wasn't anyone else shot. Some people did much worse.

Murder for intimidation purposes and sending a message Trump supporters are not equal under the law. Open season.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:

forcing unauthorized entry by beating security or climbing the walls & using bear spray & smoke bombs whilst hunting congress critters & declaring on video it's time to 'set up a new gov'ment' is all that is needed to show the attempt.

it's all in the attempt.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

why yes ... yes you are.

you don't think that video exists? or the one where the basket dwelling trump humping insurrectionist was going thru the halls calling out pelosi'd name - specifically ...in a very intimidating & sick way? lol ... they exist alright.

has fox, newsmax, AONN or RT shown that?

doubtful.

Remember how you idiots were all calling for bloodshed and a civil war? Well is this what you wanted?
That dumb bitch got herself killed and Biden is still your president. You happy now? Congratulations.
She should get a Darwin Award and you drama queens crybabies need to deal with the fact that you lost.
It's as if they don't realize they were breaking laws and terrorizing people.

All terrorists think they're patriots.

It was nowhere near out of control. There were a lot of armed police there. Why wasn't anyone else shot. Some people did much worse.

Murder for intimidation purposes and sending a message Trump supporters are not equal under the law. Open season.

It was nowhere NEAR out of control? Did you not see all the video footage and damage? How they overran police and beat them? That this particular part of the mob had smashed open the windows in an effort to get through?

Get real? They were so "in control" they were frantically calling for help.

As to why they didn't shoot more, it's because we are not China. Police are shoot people in riots or demonstrations as a last resort. Surely you have noticed this over the past year. This occassion was no different.

It was nowhere NEAR out of control? Did you not see all the video footage and damage? How they overran police and beat them? That this particular part of the mob had smashed open the windows in an effort to get through?

Get real? They were so "in control" they were frantically calling for help.

As to why they didn't shoot more, it's because we are not China. Police are shoot people in riots or demonstrations as a last resort. Surely you have noticed this over the past year. This occassion was no different.
I don't think they've seen the video. Their alternate universe media probably hasn't shown them those parts, and they sure as hell don't have the balls or the curiosity to search it out for themselves.

Either that, or they mentally block it out when they see it, or call it fake news. I'm being serious.

And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
So military service automatically makes you dangerous in civilian society and warrants murder
Where were you the day brains got passed out?
HOWEVER considering that one element of her job as a member of the Air Force Security Forces was the protection of military installations, you would think that she would have a better grasp on the concepts of intrusions and what it means to have a law enforcement officer pointing a weapon at you and tell you to cease advancing.

Have you bothered even watching the video? There were a hundred people in the area, shouting and pushing, and you really think this girl, stepping through a door with dozens of others amidst all the loud confusion, saw and could respond to one sole person, far off to one side, pulling out a gun knowing he would actually shoot her with it? Crazy.
I've seen the video but nothing in it changes my perception of the situation the officer was facing. I don't know about other people but I judge his decision to shoot based on what I would have done had I been in his shoes and that decision would be based on the way I've been trained.

They/He didn't want anyone breaching that locked door which led to the House chambers were several congressional members had retreated for safety. When the mob found the door to the chambers locked, they began breaking out the windows in order to facilitate the breach of the locked door. The fact that the officers were right there are could see what they were doing and planning goes to strengthen the officers' case.

The door was locked for a reason, to keep people out, so once the mob decided to attempt to breach the locked door by breaking out the windows and then going through the broken window, they became fair game to the officers whose sole job was to protect the lives of the House members sheltering from harm in the chambers. The officers owed the intruders no special warnings or considerations because they were "breaking in" to an area that the officers where defending (the entrance to the chambers).

I've said this before, the officer who shot Ashli neutralized the threat he perceived with one shot. The fact that no one else attempted to breach that window is pretty much testament and proof that he correctly assessed the situation and took the appropriate action.

You know how the police were always being cleared for shooting a subject in the back while they were attempting to run away from the cops? The reason for so many of the complaints is because once a subject is no longer advancing on you and is in fact turned away from you and attempting to escape, they are no longer considered a threat to you and deadly force is no longer justified as a defense. Therefore, when someone who is advancing on you even when you have a firearm pointed at them, refuses to comply with your commands to stop AND has an angry mob at their back waiting to pour in as soon as they clear the window, a protection officer is allowed to use deadly force in that situation due to the disparity of numbers (one shooters versus a violent mob), failure to comply with verbal orders, etc.

Put more simply, you are OK with murdering a person who poses no visible threat, carrying no visible weapon, aiming to kill them not simply maim and stop them or scare them away for simple misdemeanor trespassing?

Why didn't they simply fire at the ceiling? Or at a kneecap? Ever occur to you that a few gunshots into the ceiling might have been enough to stop or scare away most or all of these people without taking anyone's life?

I thought by now that everyone had seen video from trump`s riot. I guess not. More of those goons should have been shot.
There was no insurrection you stupid Fake News fvck.

How many people have been charged with insurrection?

You dumbass Leftist are so gullible when it comes to Fake News.

charges for the more egregious acts are coming.

CONspiracy against the United States is a bozo no no & carries quite the penalty. it only take TWO people to make that charge stick.

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose. (emphasis added). See Project, Tenth Annual Survey of White Collar Crime, 32 Am. Crim. L. Rev. 137, 379-406 (1995)(generally discussing § 371).

The statute is broad enough in its terms to include any conspiracy for the purpose of impairing, obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of government . . . (A)ny conspiracy which is calculated to obstruct or impair its efficiency and destroy the value of its operation and reports as fair, impartial and reasonably accurate, would be to defraud the United States by depriving it of its lawful right and duty of promulgating or diffusing the information so officially acquired in the way and at the time required by law or departmental regulation.

Oath Keeper Pleads Guilty and Will Cooperate in Jan. 6 Riot Inquiry​

The plea by a member of the far-right extremist group the Oath Keepers was the first to be entered publicly by any of the more than 400 people who have been charged so far in the attack.
Oath Keeper Pleads Guilty and Will Cooperate in Jan. 6 Riot Inquiry

Prosecutors: Oath Keepers Leader Coordinated with Proud Boys Before Capitol Riot

By Spectrum News Staff & Associated Press Nationwide PUBLISHED 3:16 PM ET Mar. 24, 2021
Prosecutors: Oath Keepers Leader Coordinated with Proud Boys Before Riot

:popcorn:

And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
So military service automatically makes you dangerous in civilian society and warrants murder
HOWEVER considering that one element of her job as a member of the Air Force Security Forces was the protection of military installations, you would think that she would have a better grasp on the concepts of intrusions and what it means to have a law enforcement officer pointing a weapon at you and tell you to cease advancing.

Have you bothered even watching the video? There were a hundred people in the area, shouting and pushing, and you really think this girl, stepping through a door with dozens of others amidst all the loud confusion, saw and could respond to one sole person, far off to one side, pulling out a gun knowing he would actually shoot her with it? Crazy.
I've seen the video but nothing in it changes my perception of the situation the officer was facing. I don't know about other people but I judge his decision to shoot based on what I would have done had I been in his shoes and that decision would be based on the way I've been trained.

They/He didn't want anyone breaching that locked door which led to the House chambers were several congressional members had retreated for safety. When the mob found the door to the chambers locked, they began breaking out the windows in order to facilitate the breach of the locked door. The fact that the officers were right there are could see what they were doing and planning goes to strengthen the officers' case.

The door was locked for a reason, to keep people out, so once the mob decided to attempt to breach the locked door by breaking out the windows and then going through the broken window, they became fair game to the officers whose sole job was to protect the lives of the House members sheltering from harm in the chambers. The officers owed the intruders no special warnings or considerations because they were "breaking in" to an area that the officers where defending (the entrance to the chambers).

I've said this before, the officer who shot Ashli neutralized the threat he perceived with one shot. The fact that no one else attempted to breach that window is pretty much testament and proof that he correctly assessed the situation and took the appropriate action.

You know how the police were always being cleared for shooting a subject in the back while they were attempting to run away from the cops? The reason for so many of the complaints is because once a subject is no longer advancing on you and is in fact turned away from you and attempting to escape, they are no longer considered a threat to you and deadly force is no longer justified as a defense. Therefore, when someone who is advancing on you even when you have a firearm pointed at them, refuses to comply with your commands to stop AND has an angry mob at their back waiting to pour in as soon as they clear the window, a protection officer is allowed to use deadly force in that situation due to the disparity of numbers (one shooters versus a violent mob), failure to comply with verbal orders, etc.

Put more simply, you are OK with murdering a person who poses no visible threat, carrying no visible weapon, aiming to kill them not simply maim and stop them or scare them away for simple misdemeanor trespassing?

Why didn't they simply fire at the ceiling? Or at a kneecap? Ever occur to you that a few gunshots into the ceiling might have been enough to stop or scare away most or all of these people without taking anyone's life?

You are in your home, an unknown number of hostile people have invaded, you have your family barricaded behind you, and you are armed and facing the door where the mob has broken it down and the first person enters. You have seconds to make a decision.

What do you do?

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
"Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. "

Obviously you're illiterate and have no clue what homicide means. :auiqs.jpg:
The cop will be facing zero criminal charges. Good luck with the civil suit. You're gonna need it since its all on video.
HEY dimbulb, Babbit’s family will drive your murderer pal into the poorhouse. See, nowhere in any report does the word justifiable appear. Laughing at your own ignorance Asslips. I know full well what homicide means. Seems you’ll need more than luck since video shows several cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt. NONE of them fired a shot. Seems they saw no threat. An independent investigation (what you fear) would easily result in murder charges.
Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:

Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense.

Definition​

This is a defense in which the defendant introduces evidence, which, if found to be credible, will negate criminal liability or civil liability, even if it is proven that the defendant committed the alleged acts.

The evidence is the video showing the dumb bitch attempting to breach the chamber after being told to not do so.
Just STFU Asslips, you’re embarrassing yourself. Since most homicides are murder, like this one, that’s a crime dimbulb. And you still have posted nothing showing any warning. Because there wasn’t one. And still no reason why the cops IN THE ROOM with Babbitt saw no threat. Lies, spin, and dishonesty. Your stock in trade.

why yes ... yes you are.

you don't think that video exists? or the one where the basket dwelling trump humping insurrectionist was going thru the halls calling out pelosi'd name - specifically ...in a very intimidating & sick way? lol ... they exist alright.

doubtful.
If you think what you see on Fake News CNN is real then you are delusional.

She got what she deserved. Her Darwin Award trophy is in the mail.
She deserved murder? No one deserves that.
She shouldn’t have tried to breach the barricaded part of the building with an angry mob behind her.

Her death is unfortunate. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She was not warned. No one said they would shoot. MURDER.
She was getting through a barricade directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at them. The people were yelling that there was a gun. If she didn’t know she was putting her life in danger, then she’s not very smart.

she knew. of course she knew. her job in the AF was security officer for fuck's sake. her problem was her Qnuttiness absorbed any rationality she may have had at one time.

why yes ... yes you are.

doubtful.
If you think what you see on Fake News CNN is real then you are delusional.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! duuuuuuuuuude......... i i don't watch CNN - or MSNBC.

i don't even have cable - so yer wrong right outa the gate. those videos are there- unedited, anytime you wanna actually research them. youtube is chock full of videos. they ALL can't be doctored. or stay the poorly educated trump humper that donny counts on & loves you long time for your ignorant loyalty.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.

justified homicide.
Wrong as always you drunk. Let’s see one of those INDEPENDENT investigations you morons always cry for, yet are avoiding like the plague in this case.

She was a ring leader and the crazy bitch got shot after ignoring 4 warnings. She got what she deserved and hopefully she didnt pass along her genes to spawn a new generation of Darwin award winners.
Still waiting on any proof of your bullshit claims.

She was a ring leader and the crazy bitch got shot after ignoring 4 warnings. She got what she deserved and hopefully she didnt pass along her genes to spawn a new generation of Darwin award winners.
Still waiting on any proof of your bullshit claims.
I'll post it again in a few minutes. Just hold your breath until then.

You are in your home, an unknown number of hostile people have invaded, you have your family barricaded behind you, and you are armed and facing the door where the mob has broken it down and the first person enters. You have seconds to make a decision.

What do you do?
You smoke a couple of intruders to let the others know you mean business. They usually get the message after the first 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back