The world is full of wickedness and evil. I just got banned again for fighting it.

These people you worship would probably plot to take Trump's life if he ran for office again.

They want The New World Order, and they want Satan and anything that gets in the way of that, they will destroy.
You accuse me of worshiping people? You are misguided in your thinking. The People against Trump need to be guided. Truth was never spoken to them. The church cannot give it. Muslims don't have any truth.
The Left is wrong because the church is wrong. No one had deep roots in scripture. People made judging to be condeming. That is not what Jesus taught. That will be obvious when you think about it. The left learned from the church. Truth was not garnered from the church. Sweet water will result? Trump has a good heart. Trump is clueless as to how bad the church is.

According to the Bible, Satan is a real person, and he acts on human beings by whispering lies into their ears to tempt them into evil.

Actually, the Bible isn't terribly consistant on Satan.

For most of the Bible, he doesn't even appear.

When he shows up in the Book of Job, he can come and go in Heaven as he pleases and is described as a "Son of God".

Actually, the Bible isn't terribly consistant on Satan.

For most of the Bible, he doesn't even appear.

When he shows up in the Book of Job, he can come and go in Heaven as he pleases and is described as a "Son of God".
Satan was hiding in the serpent, beguiling Eve with the way that sepent moved, and talked, sparkling with many colors. That serpent had legs and possibly wings. That was an impressive creature. The serpent was dressed in what covered the body of Lucifer who fell. That made the serpent to be hypnotizingly beutiful. Read Ezekiel 28:13 - 19, KJV.

Satan was hiding in the serpent, beguiling Eve with the way that sepent moved, and talked, sparkling with many colors. That serpent had legs and possibly wings. That was an impressive creature. The serpent was dressed in what covered the body of Lucifer who fell. That made the serpent to be hypnotizingly beutiful. Read Ezekiel

Ezekial also thought Angels were giant wheels. Ezekiel left out the part where he found the Mushrooms.

The story in Genesis says the serpent was a serpent- it was just an animal.

Which lost it's legs because it talked Eve into eating an apple.

Of course, why did God put the tree right in the middle of the garden to start with?

Ezekial also thought Angels were giant wheels. Ezekiel left out the part where he found the Mushrooms.

Of course, why did God put the tree right in the middle of the garden to start with?
/——-/ I heard years ago, eating the forbidden fruit was an analogy for oral sex.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.
That IS--Thee Plan. Be patient

To see if what he made worked right
It has flaws, but he let them slide....THEN " his associates sons saw the daughters of men, that they were fair(HOT) so they took them as wives(banged hard).
The offspring were powerhouses, strong, talented, feared, controlling. God said WTF man?
This aint gonna work.
He spoke to a good buddy, best woodworker in the hood, incredible talent but liked his wine a little too much. Powerful, respected and honorable too but genetically not corrupted,uncommon then
He said: Noah, man I need you to build something......
It's going to sound off the wall but ya gotta do it.
Noah says: "pops, you're the boss,I'll gitter done"

To see if what he made worked right
It has flaws, but he let them slide....THEN " his associates sons saw the daughters of men, that they were fair(HOT) so they took them as wives(banged hard).
The offspring were powerhouses, strong, talented, feared, controlling. God said WTF man?
This aint gonna work.
He spoke to a good buddy, best woodworker in the hood, incredible talent but liked his wine a little too much. Powerful, respected and honorable too but genetically not corrupted,uncommon then
He said: Noah, man I need you to build something......
It's going to sound off the wall but ya gotta do it.
Noah says: "pops, you're the boss,I'll gitter done"
Adam and Eve needed to be like then two thirds of the angels, that did not fall. What God made was perfect. The mind has the right to chose. The man who was healed of leprosery chose to not obey Jesus, saying what Jesus did. Jesus did not condemn him. Jesus went on to another place. Those giants did not have a humble heart. They ended up being high and lifted up within themselves, like Lucifer. Lucifer did not allow God's Spirit to come into that being. Genetic is what we know, now. It was not so before death. A body that has death in it, is corrupted.

Well, you can see that. How many people yell out " Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God" when receiving oral sex.

Poor God is probably tired of people calling him when they don't mean it.
We are god's. We are God's children. God knows why people say, Oh God. God knows that the person is thinking this: This is really, really good. Better than I exspected it to be.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.
He did that once. The problem is, good and evil is a CHOICE. If God ended the lives of the wicked, their will still be more born after.

This will change when Christ returns and puts Satan in chains. It won't change until Man has a belly full and gets tired of going thru this every generation. Humans are just no damn good, with rare exceptions, and they're not going to change

Last edited:
Well, you can see that. How many people yell out " Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God" when receiving oral sex.

Poor God is probably tired of people calling him when they don't mean it.
Third Commandment:

You shall not take the Name of the Lord Your God in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain

I think you were banned because you are a ass

free_speech_2x.png
So...........there's no such thing as HATE SPEECH? Just people exercising their right of free speech? Yelling, boycotting, canceled, and banned sure sounds hateful.

So...........there's no such thing as HATE SPEECH? Just people exercising their right of free speech? Yelling, boycotting, canceled, and banned sure sounds hateful.
Leftists, who like to ban, censor, and cancel anyone who doesn’t submit to the liberal lies and carry them forward always say that just because there are consequences for your speech doesn’t mean you don’t have free speech.

But of COURSE one’s speech is suppressed when there are awful consequences for disagreeing with leftists. Years ago, when Obama won, my former company was headed by a far-left type, they threw a big party celebrating that Obama won. I told my boss I didn’t want to go, as I didn’t want to celebrate the loss of my choice, and he sneered at me “if you care about your job, you’ll go.”

So leftists would say I still had free speech not to attend. But it also was implied that if I did not go and pretend to be happy, I would not be able to pay my mortgage and possibly have to sell my house.

Finally, you can extend that concept anywhere. You can rob a store, but you might get sent to jail. You can embezzle funds, but you might have a long prison sentence. You can speak up against libersal policies, but you might pay a very heavy price. IOW, the free speech of conservatives has been criminalized.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.

The world is full of narratives. I've been attacked by left and right. Nothing much you can do, they've accepted these narratives as real and they don't want to see anything different.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
What about all these ceos quitting, and now many politicians retiring--Something big is coming.
One writer just said the 2nd amendment is gonna revised.
99% on earth are being mislead by satan. The bible is clear--obeying Jesus is PROOF of ones love for him. Few know what he actually teaches, How can they obey when they dont know what he teaches? I have been kicked out of sights for posting 8 of his teachings. Every one of those teachings is in every translation on earth. Every time i post them, every trinitarian says he didnt teach those things. Its not that he didnt teach those things, its they have these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15 and are being mislead into not entering Gods kingdom. I attended a few different of those religions in my day and was not taught what he teaches. Run from them.

You can’t align Satan to real-life people like Hitler.

These teachers 2Corinthians 11:12-15--allowed their young men to kill for Adolf Hitler, kill their own supposed brothers in Christ who stood on the other side, While one of the biggest hipocrosys that creation has ever witnessed occurred--THE teachers and flocks prayed on both sides to the same God.= pure darkness. If the teachers actually had holy spirit they would have warned the young men not to kill for such a man. Instead there are pictures in the holocaust museum of the upper clergy shaking Hitlers hand. All through the bible after the rebellion in Eden-99% mislead at every given moment. What a sad world this is.

Forum List

Back