Fighting Satan on the Last Frontier

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
A Clash took place between members of a Christian Fraternity and Satanists in Alaska. Satanists are real thing, even if you dont believe that the Satan exists, which I do believe, but there are People who think they are Satanists and want the destruction of Christianity.

A Clash took place between members of a Christian Fraternity and Satanists in Alaska. Satanists are real thing, even if you dont believe that the Satan exists, which I do believe, but there are People who think they are Satanists and want the destruction of Christianity.

Satan is absolutely real. Bat shit evil people keep him alive and kicking, keep him real every single day. Pathways, my friend; Satan is always seeking pathways into people and through them out into the real world.

In Alaska? That's fairly unlikely. We usually hate cold.

Of course he exists. Big tall guy with red hair, lots of pimples, maybe they are blisters from those fire.
Ironically he drives a fire truck also. Lives 3 doors up from me and two very nice kids. The boy is good at juggling those flaming stick things. Maybe he's practicing for when dad retires.
His wife works at McDonald's which is why they always burn the burgers.

Get a bit of that into you. Satan lives my arse. Grow up you idiot.

“Our efforts are therefore very important,” Mr. Horvat continued, “We must always remember that Lucifer is the eternal loser. And that the Blessed Virgin will fulfill the prophecy of old: She [the Virgin] shall crush his head!”
That is, the seed of the woman, namely Jesus Christ Himself, shall crush the head of the serpent, which He did when He rose victorious and triumphant from the grave.

Satan is absolutely real. Bat shit evil people keep him alive and kicking, keep him real every single day. Pathways, my friend; Satan is always seeking pathways into people and through them out into the real world.
Got Satan's address or phone number cause I'm lookin', gotta need to feed.

“Our efforts are therefore very important,” Mr. Horvat continued, “We must always remember that Lucifer is the eternal loser. And that the Blessed Virgin will fulfill the prophecy of old: She [the Virgin] shall crush his head!”
That is, the seed of the woman, namely Jesus Christ Himself, shall crush the head of the serpent, which He did when He rose victorious and triumphant from the grave.

He rose from the grave after being dead for three days and you expect people to believe that?

Satan comes in the form of people like you who peddle lies and myths about some celestial dictator, destroying people's lives with threats of eternal fire and sin. You're some Christian yoire as delusional fool.

The baby killer movement is sponsored by satanists who demand massive human sacrifices to satisfy their blood lust. All of the Jesus haters here are superstitious pagans, not 'atheists'; they don't realize they give themselves away nearly every time they open their mouths.

The baby killer movement is sponsored by satanists who demand massive human sacrifices to satisfy their blood lust. All of the Jesus haters here are superstitious pagans, not 'atheists'; they don't realize they give themselves away nearly every time they open their mouths.

Baby killers. You mean democrats
When was the last time democrats supervised humans to satisfy their lusts?

You believe in Satan, human sacrifices and blood lust but it's atheists who are superstitious????
Do you ever read what you right.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

Baby killers. You mean democrats
When was the last time democrats supervised humans to satisfy their lusts?

You believe in Satan, human sacrifices and blood lust but it's atheists who are superstitious????
Do you ever read what you right.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

Yes, we know you're a confused and angry little faggot and desperate for male attention. Now, run along and babble your commie memes in another thread; you're pretty much done here, no new frothing idiotic rants since your first one in this forum, they're all the same.

Yes, we know you're a confused and angry little faggot and desperate for male attention. Now, run along and babble your commie memes in another thread; you're pretty much done here, no new frothing idiotic rants since your first one in this forum, they're all the same.

I won't be going anywhere you paedophile enabler. I will stay until i destroy you and your filthy religion.

You are nothing but a delusional godbotherer. You believe in ghosts and satanic conspiracy theories. You are mentally ill.
In fact, barking mad is the best term.
Little wonder America is in a state with idiots Jesus junkies like you on loose.

Have anothet go dickhead. I love this.

Jesus. After reading the rest of this thread I'm embarrassed to be seen in it...

I won't be going anywhere you paedophile enabler. I will stay until i destroy you and your filthy religion.

You are nothing but a delusional godbotherer. You believe in ghosts and satanic conspiracy theories. You are mentally ill.
In fact, barking mad is the best term.
Little wonder America is in a state with idiots Jesus junkies like you on loose.

Have anothet go dickhead. I love this.

lol triggered faggot is projecting now, raving lunacy and foaming at the mouth.

Jesus. After reading the rest of this thread I'm embarrassed to be seen in it...

You should be embarrassed by all of your posts, but being a deviant sociopath, it's not likely you're capable of that. You can always take solace in knowing thousands of babies are still being murdered every year though, at least you still have that to get woodies over. Maybe you and Colon Cyst there can hook up and trade reach arounds or something.

• Love
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back