The world is full of wickedness and evil. I just got banned again for fighting it.

Deepest sympathies to the OP for being banned from that writers' forum.

Hope that the OP can find another similar forum on which to opine.

Everyone should be able to air his/her views in a serious and respectful manner.

The OP deeply opposes abortion; I, on the other hand, laud abortion, for it means fewer human beings. Overpopulation, for example, is one reason for violent crime and maybe even for climate change.
Interesting. Abort babies, less over population. Maybe we should just kill off everyone over 75 too?

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
Here we Go again. We have the devout right wing godbotherer railing against his believe that all democrats are evil and want to destroy the world.
It's a humable time amongst the Jesus junkies. Everything was fine when trump was there. No evil or nasty democrats. Everybody was relaxed and comfortable until that bloody democracy removed your Lord and savior. Then, quite unexpectedly, all hell broke.lose. the whole fabric of society started to unravel.

Godbotherers rushed to their pray books and miraculously, there was instant instructions ftom God. You have special dispensation to embark on a unique crusade to stop those venomous communists from ruining the earth.
It seems thise messages were only received by rabid right Jesus junkies. Atheists got no instructions at all. Again, left to our own instincts to survive. And survive we will.
The wrath of God has never affected us yet. There will be no eternal fire or judgement day. We will cope.

In the meantime, you keep the faith and the church will keep your money. That's a fair exchange. I'll keep poking fun at you as often as you raise your blockhead.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
/-----/ Republish under a pen name, Maria Rojas or Juan Martinez. You might have to change the title and sign up for the group again using a free Gmail address. You may not have to change the content of your book since I doubt any of your detractors ever read it.

Here we Go again. We have the devout right wing godbotherer railing against his believe that all democrats are evil and want to destroy the world.
It's a humable time amongst the Jesus junkies. Everything was fine when trump was there. No evil or nasty democrats. Everybody was relaxed and comfortable until that bloody democracy removed your Lord and savior. Then, quite unexpectedly, all hell broke.lose. the whole fabric of society started to unravel.

Godbotherers rushed to their pray books and miraculously, there was instant instructions ftom God. You have special dispensation to embark on a unique crusade to stop those venomous communists from ruining the earth.
It seems thise messages were only received by rabid right Jesus junkies. Atheists got no instructions at all. Again, left to our own instincts to survive. And survive we will.
The wrath of God has never affected us yet. There will be no eternal fire or judgement day. We will cope.

In the meantime, you keep the faith and the church will keep your money. That's a fair exchange. I'll keep poking fun at you as often as you raise your blockhead.
/----/ " We have the devout right wing godbotherer railing against his believe that all democrats are evil and want to destroy the world."
We'll continue to do so until you prove otherwise.

I thought it was more like leaving them on the Savannah when they could no longer take part in the treks.
Yes.

Supposedly one society (used to?) put us old folks in a little boat and let the boat drift away, never to return.

Banning, censorship, cancel culture, and deplatforming are lefty political actions that they use in place of merit based arguments and discussion. When they take these actions against you, they are telling you that you are right, and that they are punishing you because of how much they resent you for this.

Banning, censorship, cancel culture, and deplatforming are lefty political actions that they use in place of merit based arguments and discussion. When they take these actions against you, they are telling you that you are right, and that they are punishing you because of how much they resent you for this.
/----/ On another board, if you present facts that dispute an outrageous Lib accusation, they reply with more lies then disable any further responses. It's their way of ending the debate without admitting they just might be wrong or their distaste for defending their position. Schools no longer teach critical thinking
1633008799588.png

The Scriptures say that if you do not surrender your heart to God you become a slave to sin.

They are slaves to Satan, and will continue to be slaves until the day they die barring the miracle of repentance.

At some point God washes His hands of such people, and leaves them to their own delusions.

/----/ On another board, if you present facts that dispute an outrageous Lib accusation, they reply with more lies then disable any further responses. It's their way of ending the debate without admitting they just might be wrong or their distaste for defending their position. Schools no longer teach critical thinking
View attachment 545565
Trump is not president and has no power, yet he is the "greatest threat to our way of life that America has faced in the last 200 years"

I think they are talking about themselves.

can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.
How did the bloody regime of the church inquisition and the fratricidal campaigns of jihad differ from the totalitarianism of the communists?

I think you were banned because you are a ass

free_speech_2x.png
This applies only when one is caught being a "White Male, Christian male or female, Conservative of any race/gender"..........Those that are granted a free pass by those using their "Free Speech Ass Hole -0- Meter" include.......All left wing "me too" females regardless of race....All left wing Homosexuals regardless of race or professed gender........all left wing down on the plantation Black Folk whose vote can be easily purchased for a few food stamps and welfare dollars while telling them they can't make it in this new progressive world without help from the self professed elite leftists and affirmative action......because the WHITE MALE CONSERVATIVES are holding them back due to the sins of the fathers..........

Shall we go on as to why this stick man cartoon is just that.........LAUGHABLE, such as laughing because you obviously have a stick up your...............:cul2: Who the hell granted you the RIGHT...err LEFT to define FREE SPEECH FOR EVERYONE as free speech to you is speech by anyone that agrees with you.....all others are assholes. :stir:

Forum List

Back