The world is full of wickedness and evil. I just got banned again for fighting it.

According to the Bible, Satan is a real person, and he acts on human beings by whispering lies into their ears to tempt them into evil.
It's obvious you don't know The Bible. It says that man is tempted by his own lusts. The heart of man is desperately wicked. Satan does not need to tempt man. Man tempts himself.

How did the bloody regime of the church inquisition and the fratricidal campaigns of jihad differ from the totalitarianism of the communists?
/----/ Sadly, they didn't. However, the inquisitions began in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Christianity evolved and moved on, while the jihad is alive and well.

Christianity evolved and moved on, while the jihad is alive and well.
Obviously, because Islam still has real power, and the Christian church was removed from power.
These streams are almost the same. They share a common Abrahamic background, common ideas, scriptures, and gods / prophets

How did the bloody regime of the church inquisition and the fratricidal campaigns of jihad differ from the totalitarianism of the communists?
There was no church inquisition.

There was the Roman Empire's Official State Religion inquisition of Christians and Jews.

Or have you not heard of Roman Catholicism?

The whore that sits upon The Beast

Rev.17​

[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
LOL. You think people who have opposing viewpoints are possessed by Satan? Boy, you must be a regular riot at your right-wing get-togethers.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.

Put the good and decent people who believe in Him (them) in a bubble, destroy the rest.

the heavens are plural, you'll be having the same issues there as having them here - "oh, the gods are mistreating me" ... the difference will be there will be no sinners - in the heavens though diabolical can not be ruled out. gracie.

how about you, "destroy the rest" - who are the rest, surly hopeless sinners will be among them ... 4th century - christians. 1st century liberation theology at least have a chance. the religion of antiquity.

Why does "My Body, My Choice" not apply to DemNazi Fascist Vaccine Mandates?
Anti-vaxers know that they are spreading a disease among the public.

You missed my point entirely. I was commenting on the ridiculous notion that there is an "everything it means to be a woman." This sort of farce that a human being is some sort of symbolic figure rather than an individual person has caused a lot of damage to, and even fatalities among women. We are not religious figurines or holy icons who should be dedicated to living our lives as characters in somebody else's fantasy. Just like men, we are the good, the bad, and the ugly, and we make mistakes, sometimes get it right, and have our own individual lists of likes and dislikes.

Anti-vaxers know that they are spreading a disease among the public.

You missed my point entirely. I was commenting on the ridiculous notion that there is an "everything it means to be a woman." This sort of farce that a human being is some sort of symbolic figure rather than an individual person has caused a lot of damage to, and even fatalities among women. We are not religious figurines or holy icons who should be dedicated to living our lives as characters in somebody else's fantasy. Just like men, we are the good, the bad, and the ugly, and we make mistakes, sometimes get it right, and have our own individual lists of likes and dislikes.
The only disease being spread is your lies. You do the work of your father, Satan, the father of lies.

Why is a vaccine needed for a flu bug that has a 99.3% survival rate and has only impacted 0.16% barely 1/10th of a percent of the global population?

The only disease being spread is your lies. You do the work of your father, Satan, the father of lies.

Why is a vaccine needed for a flu bug that has a 99.3% survival rate and has only impacted 0.16% barely 1/10th of a percent of the global population?

So you believe that a powerful and evil god named Satan exists. Got it. If you were raised in the U.S., you have had many vaccines, so why has this one been politicized by obviously ignorant people?

So you believe that a powerful and evil god named Satan exists. Got it. If you were raised in the U.S., you have had many vaccines, so why has this one been politicized by obviously ignorant people?
Satan is no god. He is a created being who became full of arrogance and pride until he thought he deserved God's throne.

He is the little "god" of this world presently until he is forced to forfeit it back to the race of Adam through Jesus Christ.

Satan will proclaim himself god on this Earth through The AntiChrist and many will bow down and worship him and take his mandated mark.

I could see you being among the cursed and damned.

/----/ " We have the devout right wing godbotherer railing against his believe that all democrats are evil and want to destroy the world."
We'll continue to do so until you prove otherwise.

The onus is on you to support what you have implied. You have nothing to work with but the usually right wing godbotherer hate for lefties.
Your problem is you thought you could blast on here with your ignorant view of democracy and go unchallenged. Well hello?
Not while I'm here son.

Trump will never return and all your doomsday scenarios are rubbish.
It's pure hatred of the result mixed with religious propaganda to frighten feeble minded people like yourself.

Satan is no god. He is a created being who became full of arrogance and pride until he thought he deserved God's throne.

He is the little "god" of this world presently until he is forced to forfeit it back to the race of Adam through Jesus Christ.

Satan will proclaim himself god on this Earth through The AntiChrist and many will bow down and worship him and take his mandated mark.

I could see you being among the cursed and damned.

I don't share your fundamentalist beliefs. Believe what you want to as long you don't interfere with anyone else. Personally, I don't get wrapped up in medieval nonsense.

/----/ Sadly, they didn't. However, the inquisitions began in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Christianity evolved and moved on, while the jihad is alive and well.
Islam is about 600 years younger than christianity......so, about 600 years behind the times. Right on schedule. Look at the way christianity was in 1400 AD.

"Overpopulation" does not exist.

they have a need to entertain themselves ...

1633046205774.png

same as the o p being banned for just giving their opinion ...

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
This nation is built upon Satan's mind, not the mind of Christ. Those people took Christs name in vain. That made others to not have Christs mind. It made confusion as to what sex they were. Two cloth things are worshipped. Clothing, and money are held it high regard. People, and the earth, come in second. Drugs are made to make money. That is killing God's image.
Do you think this, when you think about God's laws?
1. Titus 3:2-To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

2. Galatians 6:2-5: 2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he
deceiveth himself.
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have
rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

3. Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

4. Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.​

5. Romans 13:10-14: 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

6.Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things

7. Romans 14:19 | Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

8. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" That is a condemning form of judging.
Philippians 4:8 is a righteous form of judging. People who Judge rightly will edify people, obeying Romans 14:9.

9. Matthew 5:34-37:" 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.​

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

10. Hebrews 12:14-16:p 14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright." People who don't follow after peace will be married to Satan. They will be born of fornication. Profane has do with what you say. That is not connected to what people call swearing. Profane words are spoken to nude people, and pedophilia people, and gays, and zoosexuals, and furries, and brionies too. They don't even think about doing that.

Last edited:
The onus is on you to support what you have implied. You have nothing to work with but the usually right wing godbotherer hate for lefties.
Your problem is you thought you could blast on here with your ignorant view of democracy and go unchallenged. Well hello?
Not while I'm here son.

Trump will never return and all your doomsday scenarios are rubbish.
It's pure hatred of the result mixed with religious propaganda to frighten feeble minded people like yourself.
These people you worship would probably plot to take Trump's life if he ran for office again.

They want The New World Order, and they want Satan and anything that gets in the way of that, they will destroy.

These people you worship would probably plot to take Trump's life if he ran for office again.

You mean like trump contemplated assassination of Assange because he blew the whistle in his corrupt government.

They want The New World Order, and they want Satan and anything that gets in the way of that, they will destroy.

Now your really are hallucinating with your site predictions under a Democrat government. Under all the other left governments, no such scenarios eventuated. It's that strange.
Must be your paranoia and hatred.
Stuck to your bible you brain dead godbotherer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back