The world is full of wickedness and evil. I just got banned again for fighting it.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.

Oh. Wait. Idiot is already on iggie. Real winner there, eh? Got his/her/its number long before this.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.

I think you were banned because you are a ass

free_speech_2x.png

You had me on your side until you said this "Satan takes an active role in human history". You're a fucking loon.

I think you were banned because you are a ass

free_speech_2x.png
Look whose talking. A guy that wants to wear a dress and gets pissed off when other men tell him to be what he is....male. No dress is going to make that penis go away, bubba. Wish I could show you the door.

You had me on your side until you said this "Satan takes an active role in human history". You're a fucking loon.
You don't think he does? Hitler, Pol Pot and others who were evil as all getout. But I am curious why you think he doesn't.

Deepest sympathies to the OP for being banned from that writers' forum.

Hope that the OP can find another similar forum on which to opine.

Everyone should be able to air his/her views in a serious and respectful manner.

The OP deeply opposes abortion; I, on the other hand, laud abortion, for it means fewer human beings. Overpopulation, for example, is one reason for violent crime and maybe even for climate change.

Deepest sympathies to the OP for being banned from that writers' forum.

Hope that the OP can find another similar forum on which to opine.

Everyone should be able to air his/her views in a serious and respectful manner.

The OP deeply opposes abortion; I, on the other hand, laud abortion, for it means fewer human beings. Overpopulation, for example, is one reason for violent crime and maybe even for climate change.

"Overpopulation" does not exist.

I have no money a woman cries out. I have to kill the fruit of my womb. Can you see what the problem is with money? People say that God gave us Jesus as a gift and whatever as a gift thinking God alone is he that gives gifts. We say, look God, we give once a year with Christmas. God shakes his head. Mammon is still used. Look God, we give to the salvation army, and Gospel Mission, and saint Vincent DePaul's. God says: I gave the best to you. Why are you not doing that with others? Your giving is not ask and receive treating people as if they were cattle. The whole system is built to be that way.

Wear it like a badge of honor.

According to the Bible, Satan is a real person, and he acts on human beings by whispering lies into their ears to tempt them into evil.

Interesting. How long have you been a woman? How can you even talk about "everything it means to be a woman," which denotes that you believe that being a female human consists of being some sort of symbolic figure.

Forum List

Back