The world is full of wickedness and evil. I just got banned again for fighting it.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
I hear you bro. I was banned from another forum for the same reason: speaking the truth.

I got banned for telling the truth about black problems. They mistook criticism for racism.
Yes, many twist to fit their own agendas. Take Martin Luther king--Did he not teach-love-peace and unity like Jesus taught, yet they twisted it and riots occurred all over. Mens hearts are twisted thats why. Same with BLM--hatred runs that. The fact is-All lives matter. And one saw all the looting and the such going on from it. I sure hope they havent been lied to and think they are followers of Jesus who said-- how can you say to your brother, allow me to extract the straw from your eye when look a rafter is in your own eye. hypocrite, first extract the rafter from your own eye and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brothers eye.( Matt 7:4-5)-- they think they can tell another race that it needs to clean itself up. Huh-- Eery race on earth is guilty of every sin under the sun.

I have been banned so many times from my writer's forum I've lost count. It's always for the same reason, I will not stop opposing the leftist mob's efforts to restrict freedom for writers.

This time, I talked about American Dirt. It's a great book about the suffering immigrants from Mexico have to endure to get to the United States. I mentioned that the mob has stirred up hatred against the author because she is white, and apparently white people aren't allowed to write books about the suffering of immigrants from Mexico.

I was outnumbered ten to one, at least. Some people were making cogent arguments, but most were simply heaping on scorn and ridicule because I had dared to oppose the mob. The writers became a mob themselves, and ultimately, I was banned.

I mention this in the Religion forum because this is a problem we face in this world, the problem of evil. I believe Satan takes an active role in human history through his intervention in individual person's lives.

When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan. We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.

I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan. This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings. Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.

I don't have the answers. All I can do is urge you to pray. Pray for our broken world, full of sin and suffering caused by sin. Pray for our brothers and sisters of the left, so lost in the darkness away from God. Pray for the unborn who have been aborted, ask God to lead them into his eternal presence.
Nothing wrong with writing about the travails of immigrants. Congratulations on getting banned. Probably means You were correct about something.

As for how You speak about Satan, it appears that you have bought the idea that Satan is some guy in a red suit going around tempting people.
Satan is anyone who is adversary to YahvehShua (YahvehSaves). Most churches in USA have become lovers of Christ's Adversaries. That is where we are.
As for immigrants into America, read Isaiah 5, America is the vineyard of bitter fruits, and YahvehShua has raised a flag to many nations to come plunder the garden of America, and America means My People in Aramaic.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.
I have to say, I have similar thoughts

But what I do know is, God is either extremely merciful and longsuffering and loving, or he is not there at all.

LOL.

But at the end, Revelation.

He will get the can of kick ass out soon enough.

I have to say, I have similar thoughts

But what I do know is, God is either extremely merciful and longsuffering and loving, or he is not there at all.

LOL.

But at the end, Revelation.

He will get the can of kick ass out soon enough.
Yes, it is coming.

There is no such thing as Satan. You clearly label everything you don't like as evil and satanic. That's ridiculous.
When a man, or a woman, decides to live a life in disregard for God's commandments, he or she becomes prone to possession by Satan.
Absolute bullshit. Its because your filthy religion doesnt agree with atheism so you again label them with your usual religious threats etc to justify your position. Satan doesn't exist.

We can see that in the unnecessary cruelty of the Nazis and Communists. When they declared themselves free of God, Satan became their masters.
They never declared themselves free of God although you would like that.
If there were no Religi on on earth, would you be killing unnecessarily? Of course not so cut the shit about atheists being evil.
I believe the modern American left is also controlled by Satan.
More right wing religious bullshit. You always want to paint them as evil etc for know reason or evidence. Piss off.

This belief is bolstered by the left's love for abortion, which is the killing of the most innocent human beings.
They do not LOVE abortion. They want women to exercise their right over their bodies. Republicans and religion don't want that . You're one of them.
Nobody in his or her right mind could possibly think abortion is anything but a blasphemy against everything it means to be a woman, and yet the left think abortion is a necessity for women to have equal rights.
That's right. Whybshouldnt they have equal rights. It's your filthy religion which makes your ignorant. There is no such thing as blasphemy because there is no God.
You can pray until the sun rises in the West and nothing will happen. Why don't you pray to stop the racism and hatred from republicans?
Why is it always democrats fault? You're as dumb as dogshit son. You have nothing but delusions.

For me...and this is a doozy so be ready for any fallout that hits this thread...is I pray all right. I pray God finally has enough and says fuck it...I'm done with this bullshit....and destroys the whole damn human race. Leave the trees, animals, nature...just get rid of the virus called human beings, and start over again. Put the good and decent people who believe in Him in a bubble, destroy the rest.

Shit Gracie, He did that already, called the bubble an ark, and we still screwed up everything!

According to the Bible, Satan is a real person, and he acts on human beings by whispering lies into their ears to tempt them into evil.

He does indeed whisper. And kills. He is the author of pain and suffering. Satan is a spirit, and can enter and exit humans or lamp posts at will. We can see a real person, we can't see Satan. But go to any children's hospital and you know he's present. By the same token you can feel the fullness of the Holy Spirit but can't see him either.
And If you expel one demon and don't fill the void with the Holy Spirit, a demon can waltz right back in and bring 40 of his friends. But darkness flees the light.
Satan was one of the top angels until he decided to go after God's job. God shot him out of heaven like a lightening bolt along with 1/3 of Satan's backers. And our eternal souls are the pawns and the prize in a battle that rages on.

And Votto,
God is not only required to be merciful and forgiving, but just, as in justice. It was the same trick the Pharisees tried to pull on Jesus with an adultrious woman. Would He have her stoned according to the Law or would He break the Law and show her mercy?
When Adam turned over dominion of the earth to Satan, Satan was given a measure of time that God must abide by or He would not be 100% just.

Matthew 8: 28-29 When Jesus arrived on the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, He was met by two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. “What do You want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have You come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

That time is just about here.. Christ is coming back to deal with Satan.

Last edited:

The bible assures Few on earth live righteous and these will inherit the earth. God will protect them from what is coming soon. Matthew 24:22)

The bible assures Few on earth live righteous and these will inherit the earth. God will protect them from what is coming soon. Matthew 24:22)

no one is going to inherit anything.

they will only come when one side or the other is in full triumph over the other - as proclaimed ... your few will need multiply into the many.

for those that are giving up - lights out, your most likely verdict.

no one is going to inherit anything.

they will only come when one side or the other is in full triumph over the other - as proclaimed ... your few will need multiply into the many.

for those that are giving up - lights out, your most likely verdict.
Jesus said FEW will find the road.

I haven't seen an OP this good before.

Jesus said FEW will find the road.
I've always wondered what the percentage is. Because if it's like I observe, I wonder if even 5% make it. Especially when you see all the cohabitation and irreligion going on.

Most Christians are hipocrites who can't practice what they preach.

The bible literally says not to judge people unless you are fully prepared to be judged by god on the spot for everything you ever have and ever will have done in your entire life. (in other words, only those who are perfect and without sin have the right to judge),,,, and yet they are some of the most judgemental, spiteful people to ever walk the earth.

You sound like a member of this church

Arely Naomi Proctor died after family members performed a ceremony because they believed she was “possessed by an evil spirit,” court documents show.

The grandfather and uncle of a 3-year-old girl killed last fall during an exorcism at a Northern California church were arrested this week in connection with her death, police said Friday.

You sound like a member of this church

Arely Naomi Proctor died after family members performed a ceremony because they believed she was “possessed by an evil spirit,” court documents show.

The grandfather and uncle of a 3-year-old girl killed last fall during an exorcism at a Northern California church were arrested this week in connection with her death, police said Friday.
You sound like an idiot and a bigot

Forum List

Back