The WAR ON WOMEN Continues in 2014 By Republicans!

It's not only a Republican war on women - it's also a Christian war on women!

I cannot stress this enough. Christianity--just like all religions--is merely a tool used by the global patriarchy to keep strong, independent womyn down. Religious fundamentalists have taken over the Wrongpublican Party and are using it to do their bidding. It's quite sad how they turned the party that freed the slaves into the party that's fighting tooth-and-nail to put everyone outside the "rich old white manpig" demographic back in chains.

"rich old white man pig" Sounds like you keep an open mind. What names do you have for the rest of the Republicans or Conservatives? What do you call Black conservatives? What do you call women and men of economical average or below average income? What do you call old rich white men that are Democrats?

He generalizes all white men as pigs. He's racist.

I agree that birth control should be legal and insurance should provide it.

BUT I don't think the boss should have to personally pay for it.

by making your company in the past a corporation it no long has person hood ... the currant scotus has now ruled that corporations are people .... so your point saying he personally as their boss pay for it he isn't personally paying for it ... the corporation is... now if the corporation is a total religious corporation the boss as you called it hasn't any say in the matter ... if they should pay for it or not ... the corporation would have the right to ... providing they can prove they are a religious corporation... in the case of hoby lobby they are not publicly owned they are privately own... thats was the difference ... as time goes this idea that corporations are people will change ... where they aren't people... the currant court is conservative challenged ...

The WAR ON WOMEN Continues in 2014 By Republicans!

It's not only a Republican war on women - it's also a Christian war on women!

I cannot stress this enough. Christianity--just like all religions--is merely a tool used by the global patriarchy to keep strong, independent womyn down. Religious fundamentalists have taken over the Wrongpublican Party and are using it to do their bidding. It's quite sad how they turned the party that freed the slaves into the party that's fighting tooth-and-nail to put everyone outside the "rich old white manpig" demographic back in chains.

well said ...

Forum List

Back