The WAR ON WOMEN Continues in 2014 By Republicans!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
What are your views on the "personhood movement?" Read this important article very carefully! With the majority of Catholics on the U.S. Supreme Court basically agreeing with Catholic dogma in their recent Hobby Lobby ruling and more and more Republicans coming on board with Todd Akin's viewpoint, it appears quite clear that Republicans do not have the rights of women in mind nor do they care to. Should Republicans take over the Senate in November you can kiss your rights good-bye, ladies, and other affected groups. Women must therefore clearly remember that during the 2014 and 2016 elections if they care even one iota about preserving the dignity of their rights as women.

2014 Republican Candidates Are Cut From The Same Cloth As Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin

This fake "War on Women" meme is just so yesterday. .. :cuckoo:

It works very well, this is why it is used.

I'd rather focus on science, infrastructure and education. Time to focus on those and increase the funding instead of fucking putting one group against another.
Oh so women all across America don't matter, they don't fit into this equation and are just supposed to ignore how the Republicans are really putting it to them with their draconian laws and hatred against them? Those other items you mention are of course important also but when it comes to Women's Rights, that should come Front Row Center as a primary issue. The rest can and will be dealt with appropriately. But Women Should Come FIRST as they are the backbone of this nation. Got that!

What are your views on the "personhood movement?" Read this important article very carefully! With the majority of Catholics on the U.S. Supreme Court basically agreeing with Catholic dogma in their recent Hobby Lobby ruling and more and more Republicans coming on board with Todd Akin's viewpoint, it appears quite clear that Republicans do not have the rights of women in mind nor do they care to. Should Republicans take over the Senate in November you can kiss your rights good-bye, ladies, and other affected groups. Women must therefore clearly remember that during the 2014 and 2016 elections if they care even one iota about preserving the dignity of their rights as women.

2014 Republican Candidates Are Cut From The Same Cloth As Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin

Thank you for posting this very informative article. Its contents are completely correct. Wrongpublicans essentially want to legalize rape and the eighteen-year-long constant reminder to the vyctym that she was raped by forcing hyr to bear the chyld.

Yet more evidence that the Wrongpublican Party stands not for freedom, as they claim, but for the oppression of womyn and minorities.

I'd rather focus on science, infrastructure and education. Time to focus on those and increase the funding instead of fucking putting one group against another.
Oh so women all across America don't matter, they don't fit into this equation and are just supposed to ignore how the Republicans are really putting it to them with their draconian laws and hatred against them? Those other items you mention are of course important also but when it comes to Women's Rights, that should come Front Row Center as a primary issue. The rest can and will be dealt with appropriately. But Women Should Come FIRST as they are the backbone of this nation. Got that!
I always find it amusing that fudge packers and carpet munchers are always championing women's birth control issues.

When neither of these perverts are actually interested having the type of sex where birth control would be needed. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I respect women. I was raised by a woman and man. I married and live with a woman. I helped raise a woman. I hold doors open for women and always stop and change flats for them if they are on the side of the road. I don't want to assist any of them in killing their and their male counterparts unborn children. Women are not the backbone of this nation but a rib which is equally important.

It's not only a Republican war on women - it's also a Christian war on women!

I cannot stress this enough. Christianity--just like all religions--is merely a tool used by the global patriarchy to keep strong, independent womyn down. Religious fundamentalists have taken over the Wrongpublican Party and are using it to do their bidding. It's quite sad how they turned the party that freed the slaves into the party that's fighting tooth-and-nail to put everyone outside the "rich old white manpig" demographic back in chains.

It's not only a Republican war on women - it's also a Christian war on women!

I cannot stress this enough. Christianity--just like all religions--is merely a tool used by the global patriarchy to keep strong, independent womyn down. Religious fundamentalists have taken over the Wrongpublican Party and are using it to do their bidding. It's quite sad how they turned the party that freed the slaves into the party that's fighting tooth-and-nail to put everyone outside the "rich old white manpig" demographic back in chains.

"rich old white man pig" Sounds like you keep an open mind. What names do you have for the rest of the Republicans or Conservatives? What do you call Black conservatives? What do you call women and men of economical average or below average income? What do you call old rich white men that are Democrats?

republicans-in-your-vagina.jpg

Christians and Republicans - Get out of there!

Forum List

Back