The War Criminal...

When was the PLO established?
After the Nakba.

Against with this 67 excuse!
I don't know what you're getting at here.

'67 started when you rolled your tanks into Egypt.

And here we are, 50 years later and you're still going the same shit. Sending your planes into Syria.

If I was President, I'd put a stop to your inhuman aggression within 90 days.

After the Nakba.

And here we are, 50 years later and you're still going the same shit. Sending your planes into Syria.

The 6 Day War started when Egypt massed their troops on Israel's border, ordered the UN "peacekeepers" out of the way and closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli ships and in case you haven't noticed, a number of foreign air forces are operating in Syria.

Rocco quoted Hamas policy as of late November, 2012 as per Khaled Meshaal. You have posted nothing which indicates a change in that policy. Just because I believe there is an opportunity to move off the status quo doesn't mean the Pals will be amenable to anything but their next step toward the Hamas dream of Israel's destruction.
Using Hamas is an excuse which can only lead to failure in a peace process...Let them rot or join the PA...The West Bank if it become Economically viable and creates a decent atmosphere of prosperity will do more to destroy Hamas than all of Israel's armaments in my view.

Yeah, it would be great if we could neutralize Hamas by snapping our fingers but they, like all vicious Islamist gangs, have little trouble recruiting hopeless not-too-brights to do their nefarious bidding.

Israel says it broke up Hamas terror plot - CNN.com
November 27, 2014
"Authorities arrested at least 30 members of Palestinian militant group Hamas and seized rifles, ammunition and explosives, said the Shin Bet, the country's security agency...
While this operation has been made public, many other counter-terror actions against Hamas remain secret, he said, while visiting the Sde Boker kibbutz in southern Israel."
Hamas is Not part of the peace process and have Not participated in it....Its a separate problem and should treated thusly...

Yeah, it would be great if we could neutralize Hamas by snapping our fingers but they, like all vicious Islamist gangs, have little trouble recruiting hopeless not-too-brights to do their nefarious bidding.

November 27, 2014
"Authorities arrested at least 30 members of Palestinian militant group Hamas and seized rifles, ammunition and explosives, said the Shin Bet, the country's security agency...
While this operation has been made public, many other counter-terror actions against Hamas remain secret, he said, while visiting the Sde Boker kibbutz in southern Israel."
Hamas is Not part of the peace process and have Not participated in it....Its a separate problem and should treated thusly...

Thing is, Hamas was about to spring the attacks from the WB. As long as they can recruit willing Shaheeds they will be a threat to destroy any fragile peace and if Israel must maintain a police presence in a new Pal State the peace won't last. Unless and until all Palestinians want peace, there can be none.

November 27, 2014

Thing is, Hamas was about to spring the attacks from the WB. As long as they can recruit willing Shaheeds they will be a threat to destroy any fragile peace and if Israel must maintain a police presence in a new Pal State the peace won't last. Unless and until all Palestinians want peace, there can be none.
I agree, a presence for a time certain makes good sense and insurance...Only Prosperity and a decent life in the WB can disarm Terrorism and Hamas, and it would take time and a stable government resolve on both sides...

WTF does when the rockets started have to do with anything you deluded moron?
BTW, in reality, occupations don't end until hostilities end. So if they want to keep launching rockets, they can kiss the West Bank goodbye :)

But the West Bank has been strangely quiet since Arafat's last intifada ended bringing up an interesting possibility. Israel has always supported a 2-state solution in stages. Perhaps the time is right to recognize Pal statehood as something more than just words but rather a PA controlled state on the WB.

Not that quiet.

WTF does when the rockets started have to do with anything you deluded moron?
BTW, in reality, occupations don't end until hostilities end. So if they want to keep launching rockets, they can kiss the West Bank goodbye :)

But the West Bank has been strangely quiet since Arafat's last intifada ended bringing up an interesting possibility. Israel has always supported a 2-state solution in stages. Perhaps the time is right to recognize Pal statehood as something more than just words but rather a PA controlled state on the WB.
Not that quiet.

"You know what happens if we don't take that chance? Nothing." - William Wallace (Braveheart)

The 6 Day War started when Egypt massed their troops on Israel's border, ordered the UN "peacekeepers" out of the way and closed the Straits of Tiran to Israeli ships and in case you haven't noticed, a number of foreign air forces are operating in Syria.
Nothing changes the fact that the war started when Israeli tanks invaded Egypt. And neither have your bullshit excuses.

What's going on in Syria, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Israel does not decide what others can do on their own property. If you disagree, then I invite you to come over to my property and try to tell me what to do on my own land and see what happens next.

And WTF is Israel doing supporting al Qaeda terrorists in the form of ISIL rebels?

Nothing changes the fact that the war started when Israeli tanks invaded Egypt. And neither have your bullshit excuses...

You don't like facts? You must also believe the US attacked Japan on December 7, 1941.

I don't appreciate propagandonist decievers, and you fall into that catagory.

Mr Pbel already determined our prime minister is a "war criminal", based on.... nothing, really.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Poor little brain, Collective punishment by the IDF for Not protecting the Civilian Population is a WAR CRIME and Nut&Yahoo ordered the indiscriminate bombings killing 1800 civilians...

Shame on you animals!

I love how you propagandists always avoid mentioning the events leading up to Israel's operation.

Do you not remember the constant rocket fire? It was non stop, and Hamas was warned that Israel would send troops etc... Yet they kept launching rockets, followed by Israel bombing a Hamas facility...
alkiate
More non stop rockets...Israel bombs some more Hamas facilities

More non stop rockets....Israel bombs some weapon depots....

Repeat 10 times.... Israel finally has enough and enters Gaza...

No rockets = no retaliation... VERY simple Pbel.

OR.....let them keep launching rockets, but Palestinians and their supporters cannot complain when Israel retaliates....
Give the Palestinians their freedom and Stop stealing their land..........return to the 1967 borders...then everyone will be Happy..steve

Usuful idiotic thinking. When was the PLO (AKA "release movement of "all" of palestine from sea to Jordan river") established? Hint: before 1967.

So all those who say they'll be satisfied with 67 borders are either liars or just rediculously stupid.
I have to agree you are stupid...The PLO requested recognition to the 67 borders at the UN for peace and recognition, but a JackAss like you lies and lies and lies along with a good garnish of stupidity !

What 67 borders would they be, where is the treaty signed by all parties agreeing to those borders. Who signed for the Palestinians and who singed for the Israelis. You also forget that the UN can not enforce any borders on any nation without being in breach of their own rules.

You are so stupid that you cant see the PLO request was a smoke screen to hide their next move, outright refusal of any attempt as forcing peace talks.

Steve (theliq), et al,

I don't believe that it is just that simple any more.

Give the Palestinians their freedom and Stop stealing their land..........return to the 1967 borders...then everyone will be Happy..steve
(COMMENT)

There are a couple problems with this that just raise the risk factor much to high.

Who thinks for a minute, that by lifting the blockade, the withdrawal to the ≈ 1949 Armistice Lines (June 67 Borders) and the abandonment of Area "C" --- for the West Bank and Gaza would result in: "everyone will be Happy????"

No sooner would the Israelis withdraw and the Arab Palestinian would reopen Jihad on another basis and present an entirely new threat to Regional Peace. Both the West Bank and Gaza Strip would become bastion for terrorist of nearly every type and kind.

No one would be happy and the regional government would all be under threat.

Most Respectfully,
R
You must have fallen off a high Rocker Rocco, do you have any support about the bastion of terrorism if peace is signed to the June 67 lines?

I would prefer the post 67 lines, that way the Palestinians would know they had lost

I don't appreciate propagandonist decievers, and you fall into that catagory.

Mr Pbel already determined our prime minister is a "war criminal", based on.... nothing, really.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Poor little brain, Collective punishment by the IDF for Not protecting the Civilian Population is a WAR CRIME and Nut&Yahoo ordered the indiscriminate bombings killing 1800 civilians...

Shame on you animals!

I love how you propagandists always avoid mentioning the events leading up to Israel's operation.

Do you not remember the constant rocket fire? It was non stop, and Hamas was warned that Israel would send troops etc... Yet they kept launching rockets, followed by Israel bombing a Hamas facility...
alkiate
More non stop rockets...Israel bombs some more Hamas facilities

More non stop rockets....Israel bombs some weapon depots....

Repeat 10 times.... Israel finally has enough and enters Gaza...

No rockets = no retaliation... VERY simple Pbel.

OR.....let them keep launching rockets, but Palestinians and their supporters cannot complain when Israel retaliates....

Usuful idiotic thinking. When was the PLO (AKA "release movement of "all" of palestine from sea to Jordan river") established? Hint: before 1967.

So all those who say they'll be satisfied with 67 borders are either liars or just rediculously stupid.
I have to agree you are stupid...The PLO requested recognition to the 67 borders at the UN for peace and recognition, but a JackAss like you lies and lies and lies along with a good garnish of stupidity !

The PLO is the same as Hamas, they just use dactic of deciet instead of saying out openly that they want Israel destroyed.

Why should the Israeli government cooperate with the UN?
Because that's what honest, law-abiding people with nothing to hide, do. It's your civic duty to assist the investigation, if called upon. Only the guilty try to derail the investigation.

Did you see who they put as judges? One anti-Zionist lebanese girl, one hateful Canadian airhead, and the third one, I don't even know his name.
They asked our own "Toasty", to be on the commission? Wow! He's Canadian. And he IS an airhead.

Shabbas or Shabbos or whatever his name is, he resigned because it was released that he was an ADVISOR, no less, for PLO. An advisor for PLO supposed to be a good judge of Israel-Palestinian confrontation? FUCK the UN! Then he resigned after the report was already posted, so the next one in line will take responsibility for the complete shit he probably wrote there.
No, fuck you! You think you're above the law.

So yeah, we give the middle finger to the UN based on that one. And well deserved, they are for that!
You trash anyone who criticizes your sick country.

"Unprovoked wars", the south suffered and kept quiet for months, "unprovoked wars", ppfft.
You've maintained an occupation of land that isn't yours for a half-century. The Palestinian's suffer a lot more than you premadonna's with your inflated ego's.

Still no comment on the tiny fact that a judge should be balanced. Typical.

It doesn't take a genuis to know that any judge, one suspects of self being in favor or against one of the patries, should resigned immediately. If Israel didn't point that out, he would have remained in position even thought he's deeply biased in favor of those he worked for in the past. No words on that?

Why am I not surprised.

After the Nakba.

No, 67 started once Egypt committed the agressive step of Closing Tiran. Don't start counting history just when you're comfortable with doing it.

PLO started before 67. Which means "Liberation" of "Palestine" is according to them, before 67. Meaning they won't be satisfied with those borders.

Is that clear enough for you?

Nothing changes the fact that the war started when Israeli tanks invaded Egypt. And neither have your bullshit excuses.

What's going on in Syria, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Israel does not decide what others can do on their own property. If you disagree, then I invite you to come over to my property and try to tell me what to do on my own land and see what happens next.

And WTF is Israel doing supporting al Qaeda terrorists in the form of ISIL rebels?

WRONG AGAIN dildo the war started when Egypt and Jordan declared it

It has everything to do with Israel if it is a threat to their citizens.

If I get a court order stating that you must do a certain thin with your property you cant do a thing about it. And you would be in front of a judge faster than you could say allahu ahkbar

The PLO is the same as Hamas, they just use dactic of deciet instead of saying out openly that they want Israel destroyed.

The Pal's game is called "good cop/bad cop" and decades of watching the Pals play it has honed the recognition skills of most Israelis. The PLO says "we are the good terrorists ... you can work with us" but it's just a Trojan Horse and we both know it. I got your back. One thing, though ... after Arafat's last Intifada Israeli sentiment was for an extended period of calm before the peace process could resume. Is there now any sentiment that you can work with the West Bank Pals? Isn't it better to make a workable deal with Abbas & the WB in the current climate? That game also has a name ... divide and conquer.

After the Nakba.

No, 67 started once Egypt committed the agressive step of Closing Tiran. Don't start counting history just when you're comfortable with doing it.

PLO started before 67. Which means "Liberation" of "Palestine" is according to them, before 67. Meaning they won't be satisfied with those borders.

Is that clear enough for you?

The Pal's game is called "good cop/bad cop" and decades of watching the Pals play it has honed the recognition skills of most Israelis. The PLO says "we are the good terrorists ... you can work with us" but it's just a Trojan Horse and we both know it. I got your back. One thing, though ... after Arafat's last Intifada Israeli sentiment was for an extended period of calm before the peace process could resume. Is there now any sentiment that you can work with the West Bank Pals? Isn't it better to make a workable deal with Abbas & the WB in the current climate? That game also has a name ... divide and conquer.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you again! Are we in Wonderland?
Hamas must be excluded until Gaza excludes them politically...Nation building in the WB with rising prosperity is a win win and no-brainer...

You are right about the good cop/bad cop scenario...Hamas' pin prick rocketry was meant to slow down Abba's, successes at the UN and the peace process, they feared exclusion.

Still no comment on the tiny fact that a judge should be balanced. Typical.

It doesn't take a genuis to know that any judge, one suspects of self being in favor or against one of the patries, should resigned immediately. If Israel didn't point that out, he would have remained in position even thought he's deeply biased in favor of those he worked for in the past. No words on that?

Why am I not surprised.
"...one suspects..."?

He should resign, because you "suspect" he's biased? How about your "suspicions" are biased, so why don't you just shut your fucking mouth?

I noticed you didn't say anything about how biased commission members were towards Israel, when that bullshit Palmer Report came out claiming the blockade was legal.

Forum List

Back