The War Criminal...

One tactic that muslim armies typically use to deceive, is to not wear military uniforms. When the results of a battlefield are surveyed, they find soldiers in jeans and t-shirt, and they get counted as "poor innocent civilians" It is a method used to garner false sympathy, and in turn making the opposing army look bad. Idiots fall for it, opposing armies don't, but it is a well known tactic.

You think these "poor innocent" kids generate "false sympathy"? I think that this alone makes the opposing army look pretty bad, don't you?
Gaza Nearly 300 Palestinian children killed says UN - Telegraph

The poor War Criminal want's the UN probe t end because he knows he's guilty....
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Calls For Scrapping UN Gaza War Probe
Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the United Nations commission investigating potential war crimes in Gaza should be scrapped. (AP Photo/Oded Balilty)

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for scrapping a U.N. commission, which is tasked with investigating potential war crimes committed last summer in Gaza, after the inquiry's chief resigned amid accusations he was biased against Israel.

Netanyahu said the commission, set up by the Geneva-based U.N. Human Rights Council, was an "anti-Israeli body" that has a proven track record of doing nothing about true human rights violations around the world.

The U.N. commission was due to issue its report next month. Israel did not cooperate with it, saying it was hostile to Israel and that its conclusions were known in advance.

The summer's war in Gaza, the third between Israel and Hamas since the group seized the seaside territory, killed more than 2,200 Palestinians and 72 people on the Israeli side. At least 1,483 Palestinian civilians were killed in the war — 66 percent of the overall death toll — according to

I don't appreciate propagandonist decievers, and you fall into that catagory.

Mr Pbel already determined our prime minister is a "war criminal", based on.... nothing, really.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Poor little brain, Collective punishment by the IDF for Not protecting the Civilian Population is a WAR CRIME and Nut&Yahoo ordered the indiscriminate bombings killing 1800 civilians...

Shame on you animals!

And were is this alleged collective punishment taking place, as no once have the UN stated categorically that there is any.
Hardly a war crime to target the enemies military installations, if they want to site them in civilian areas they have to take the consequences . And you can bet the ICJ will see this as a war crime along with forcing women and children to be human shields. So bring it on and lets see the sparks fly when the ICJ finds hamas and the P.A. guilty .
Still waiting for the arrest warrant issued by the ICJ

The poor War Criminal want's the UN probe t end because he knows he's guilty....
Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the United Nations commission investigating potential war crimes in Gaza should be scrapped. (AP Photo/Oded Balilty)

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for scrapping a U.N. commission, which is tasked with investigating potential war crimes committed last summer in Gaza, after the inquiry's chief resigned amid accusations he was biased against Israel.

Netanyahu said the commission, set up by the Geneva-based U.N. Human Rights Council, was an "anti-Israeli body" that has a proven track record of doing nothing about true human rights violations around the world.

The U.N. commission was due to issue its report next month. Israel did not cooperate with it, saying it was hostile to Israel and that its conclusions were known in advance.

The summer's war in Gaza, the third between Israel and Hamas since the group seized the seaside territory, killed more than 2,200 Palestinians and 72 people on the Israeli side. At least 1,483 Palestinian civilians were killed in the war — 66 percent of the overall death toll — according to

Mr Pbel already determined our prime minister is a "war criminal", based on.... nothing, really.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Poor little brain, Collective punishment by the IDF for Not protecting the Civilian Population is a WAR CRIME and Nut&Yahoo ordered the indiscriminate bombings killing 1800 civilians...

Shame on you animals!

"Shame on you animals!"

animals you say:

Wassss uuuuup – salaam.​

“ISIS leader warns unauthorized tweets don't speak for caliphate…”

“Official message from ISIS:

“No one has the right to speak on behalf of the Islamic State or its Emir or its spokesperson.”

“They have problems with leaks, like other organizations, from time to time, so it is not surprising they appear to be trying to maintain message control…” “Thomas Joscelyn, of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.”

“…The Islamic State has a protocol for releasing statements," Joscelyn said. "And anything that doesn’t come through the approved channels hasn’t been blessed by the organization at the highest levels. It doesn’t mean what comes out through non-official channels is wrong, just that it hasn’t been cleared for release.”

good job trying to ‘humanize’ them….

‘no one has the right….’ Imagine, even evil, soulless bastards--have nerve. You got moxy, you stupid terrorist cavemen.

...... Abu Al BigDaddy

“I declare to the world now, I am Leader of all muslims.”

What a nut.

I

S

I

S

Little pebbles playing with his baubles...Don't like the ISIS animals who kill like savages and I don't like the Israeli right winger animals who kill women and children from indiscriminate bombings from the sky...

Nevertheless we'll see them together at The Hague...

Only your view that the bombings were indiscriminate to cover up the indiscriminate targeting of Israeli children by the Palestinians. Yes we will see you in the Hague crying over the JUSTICE metered out to the Palestinians. Lets pray the U.N. revokes the no execution rules and starts hanging the Palestinian barbaric animals.

One tactic that muslim armies typically use to deceive, is to not wear military uniforms. When the results of a battlefield are surveyed, they find soldiers in jeans and t-shirt, and they get counted as "poor innocent civilians" It is a method used to garner false sympathy, and in turn making the opposing army look bad. Idiots fall for it, opposing armies don't, but it is a well known tactic.

You think these "poor innocent" kids generate "false sympathy"? I think that this alone makes the opposing army look pretty bad, don't you?

And the UN should have turned on the Palestinians and demanded they present their case for firing rockets from civilian areas when nearly 50% of gaza is not urbanised but open land. Lets see the Palestinians get out of that war crime alone, and see them crying about it is all a Zionist plot.

He's not a war criminal.

He can be really indecisive at times or take too long to move in situations. He can be abrasive and I am not real fond of him. But, he's not a war criminal.
Well he is actually and Belgium have a warrant for his arrest......why won't he go to Belgium.....so your summation is incorrect.....Get With It Please

No. He isn't a war criminal but thanks for playing. Pull your head out of your ass. You want confrontation? I got your confrontation.

Humanity, et al,

It is had to "withdraw" a question once it has been asked.

DID Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu actually "order" indiscriminate bombing?

A slightly moot question...
(COMMENT)

Why is it a moot question? While I'm not sure that it would be (if true) a violation of any particular Rome Statute, there are other codes that are applicable:

Article 1 A/RES/3314(XXIX)
    14 December 1974

• Aggression is the use of armed force by a State against the sovereignty, territorial integrity or political independence of another State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Charter of the United Nations, as set out in this Definition.

• Explanatory note: In this Definition the term "State":

(a) Is used without prejudice to questions of recognition or to whether a State is a member of the United Nations;
      (b) Includes the concept of a "group of States" where appropriate.

Customary IHL ICRC

Rule # 2. Violence Aimed at Spreading Terror among the Civilian Population
Rule # 6. Civilians’ Loss of Protection from Attack
Rule # 10. Civilians Objects’ Loss of Protection from Attack
Rule # 20. Advance Warning
Rule # 24. Removal of Civilians and Civilian Objects from the Vicinity of Military Objectives
Rule # 61. Improper Use of Other Internationally Recognized Emblems
Rule # 62. Improper Use of the Flags or Military Emblems, Insignia or Uniforms of the Adversary
Rule # 96. Hostage-Taking
Rule # 97. Human Shields

Most Respectfully,
Rhttps://www.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl...t&documentId=D9E6B6264D7723C3C12563CD002D6CE4

Didn't you just say that Muslims DON'T wear uniforms?

To quote you - "muslim armies typically use to deceive, is to not wear military uniforms."

Make your mind up!

Find a part where I said ALL, you fucking fool.

Maybe learning to read would help with some of the problems you have.

Yeah I do when they kill them themselves, than try and call others a war criminal. Using these people as human shields usually wont work too well in a war situation. But thanks for playing.

Those who fall for the gag, that all those muslims are innocent civilians were being killed.

Another tactic used, which the same idiots fall for. They like to launch attacks from civilian areas, knowing that the higher tech weaponry used against them will auto target these areas in response to a missile attack. Bleeding hearts eat it up and decry "Oh those war criminals!" But the truth is muslims put very little value on human life, and will sacrifice their own to gain any sort of foothold, even an emotional foothold.

Muslims are the most deceitful people on this planet, and will do anything to garner false sympathy. It is a very small percentage of the time, that you are actually getting any truth from them.

Let me tell you something about this "war criminal" His country will take in wounded palistinian soldiers and care for them along side of their own soldiers.

What do those of you here think that the palistinians would do to any wounded opposition? They would finish them off, and probably quite painfully so.
I doubt it.........you are referring to ISIS and their ilk.......Palestinians are nothing like ISIS you fool......what you omitted to mention is the 3 Israeli Jews who burn alive (A TACTIC) a young innocent Palestinian Boy .......Poured Gasoline down his throat and all over him and set him alight.........Don't play the innocent with me,there are atrocities on both sides but this incident was by far one of the worse.......much like keeping innocent Palestinian Children in CAGES.....but then you only look through Rose Coloured Glasses but in reality suffer with a Nasty Form of Myopia.......Get Real,not everyone is a Moron like YOU.

Nice try, but ISIS wears uniforms. This tactic predates ISIS, it is classic muslim deception.

And how the fuck am I playing innocent? I am just telling it how it is.
You are merely clubbing all Muslims as the same.......which is so far from the truth....and you would know that if you bothered to get to know any,but your hysterical rant is not really helpful in any sensible way.....ISIS was born out of disaffected Muslims who were ostrasized sic in the Iraq War aftermath......they had fertile ground to increase their banal interpretations of the Koran into the hideous murderous creatures they are...........they kill and maim anyone who they deem unworthy...... which is everyone but themselves...........Really this all stems from Americas really ignorant and Bullshit attack and overthrow of Saddam.........I bet they now wish he was back in power as he controlled Iraq well.....he was once a friend of America,You know that America only have a Entry Policy but are Crap at Exit Strategy....as is well known....but masters of it they are......Every Action has a Reaction........and here are the results.............ISIS are Cnuts but how do we now get rid of this ever expanding Gorgon.

ISIS are a Terrorist Group.........the majority of Muslims certainly are not......something you should remember when spouting POX NEWS SOUND BITES ...steve sorry for calling you a Moron,which you certainly are not.

You are merely clubbing all Muslims as the same.......which is so far from the truth....and you would know that if you bothered to get to know any,but your hysterical rant is not really helpful in any sensible way.....ISIS was born out of disaffected Muslims who were ostrasized sic in the Iraq War aftermath......they had fertile ground to increase their banal interpretations of the Koran into the hideous murderous creatures they are...........they kill and maim anyone who they deem unworthy...... which is everyone but themselves...........Really this all stems from Americas really ignorant and Bullshit attack and overthrow of Saddam.........I bet they now wish he was back in power as he controlled Iraq well.....he was once a friend of America,You know that America only have a Entry Policy but are Crap at Exit Strategy....as is well known....but masters of it they are......Every Action has a Reaction........and here are the results.............ISIS are Cnuts but how do we now get rid of this ever expanding Gorgon.

ISIS are a Terrorist Group.........the majority of Muslims certainly are not......something you should remember when spouting POX NEWS SOUND BITES ...steve sorry for calling you a Moron,which you certainly are not.

So I am just spewing talking points from news? Sorry I don't watch news, I listen to music.And I'm not some brain dead progressive, I don't get my god damn talking points from anyone. I know what islam is about, and I am wise to kitman and taqyiia lies too, so don't bother.

Islam has been acting this way since the devil birthed this cult. The crusades were in response to them raping and pillaging and murdering.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." .........It's all there in the Qur''an and Hidith, these books which they live by vehemently, are mostly direct commands to kill, tax or enslave the unbelievers.

Last edited:
Those who fall for the gag, that all those muslims are innocent civilians were being killed.

Another tactic used, which the same idiots fall for. They like to launch attacks from civilian areas, knowing that the higher tech weaponry used against them will auto target these areas in response to a missile attack. Bleeding hearts eat it up and decry "Oh those war criminals!" But the truth is muslims put very little value on human life, and will sacrifice their own to gain any sort of foothold, even an emotional foothold.

Muslims are the most deceitful people on this planet, and will do anything to garner false sympathy. It is a very small percentage of the time, that you are actually getting any truth from them.

Let me tell you something about this "war criminal" His country will take in wounded palistinian soldiers and care for them along side of their own soldiers.

What do those of you here think that the palistinians would do to any wounded opposition? They would finish them off, and probably quite painfully so.
I doubt it.........you are referring to ISIS and their ilk.......Palestinians are nothing like ISIS you fool......what you omitted to mention is the 3 Israeli Jews who burn alive (A TACTIC) a young innocent Palestinian Boy .......Poured Gasoline down his throat and all over him and set him alight.........Don't play the innocent with me,there are atrocities on both sides but this incident was by far one of the worse.......much like keeping innocent Palestinian Children in CAGES.....but then you only look through Rose Coloured Glasses but in reality suffer with a Nasty Form of Myopia.......Get Real,not everyone is a Moron like YOU.

Nice try, but ISIS wears uniforms. This tactic predates ISIS, it is classic muslim deception.

And how the fuck am I playing innocent? I am just telling it how it is.

Is that so, then explain the Koran that contains 200 verses of violence and murder, that ALL muslims consider the unchanging word of god and MUST be followed even today. Your own religion and holy books conspire against your LIES.

He's not a war criminal.

He can be really indecisive at times or take too long to move in situations. He can be abrasive and I am not real fond of him. But, he's not a war criminal.
Of coarse he's a war criminal!

Deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure, is a war crime.
Collectively punishing an entire population of people with an illegal and immoral blockade, is a war crime.
Deliberately targeting civilians who take no part in hostilities, is a war crime.​

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Your fascist, war mongering government, won't cooperate with UN investigators, yet accuse others of being "deceiving"?

Starting unprovoked wars of aggression, are war crimes. And leaders of countries that do that, like Netanfuckyou, are war criminals.

I love how you propagandists always avoid mentioning the events leading up to Israel's operation.

Do you not remember the constant rocket fire? It was non stop, and Hamas was warned that Israel would send troops etc... Yet they kept launching rockets, followed by Israel bombing a Hamas facility...
alkiate
More non stop rockets...Israel bombs some more Hamas facilities

More non stop rockets....Israel bombs some weapon depots....

Repeat 10 times.... Israel finally has enough and enters Gaza...

No rockets = no retaliation... VERY simple Pbel.

OR.....let them keep launching rockets, but Palestinians and their supporters cannot complain when Israel retaliates....
No occupation, no rockets.

BTW, the occupation started a full 37 years before Hamas came into existence, so shit-can that bullshit argument, it doesn't wash.

He's not a war criminal.

Collectively punishing an entire population of people with an illegal and immoral blockade, is a war crime.
Deliberately targeting civilians who take no part in hostilities, is a war crime.​

Yeah the terrorists should just be allowed to move freely in Israel. They can suicide bomb daily. You seriously back people like that? What the hell kind of person does that make you?

He's not a war criminal.

Then you will have no problem in producing the evidence to back up your claims from a non partisan source.

Then a copy of the arrest warrant issued by the Hague for his attendance at court to face charges of war crimes.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.

Shame on you animals!

I love how you propagandists always avoid mentioning the events leading up to Israel's operation.

Do you not remember the constant rocket fire? It was non stop, and Hamas was warned that Israel would send troops etc... Yet they kept launching rockets, followed by Israel bombing a Hamas facility...
alkiate

OR.....let them keep launching rockets, but Palestinians and their supporters cannot complain when Israel retaliates....
Give the Palestinians their freedom and Stop stealing their land..........return to the 1967 borders...then everyone will be Happy..steve

Usuful idiotic thinking. When was the PLO (AKA "release movement of "all" of palestine from sea to Jordan river") established? Hint: before 1967.

So all those who say they'll be satisfied with 67 borders are either liars or just rediculously stupid.

Poor manupulist, Pbee.
Your fascist, war mongering government, won't cooperate with UN investigators, yet accuse others of being "deceiving"?

Starting unprovoked wars of aggression, are war crimes. And leaders of countries that do that, like Netanfuckyou, are war criminals.

Why should the Israeli government cooperate with the UN?

Did you see who they put as judges? One anti-Zionist lebanese girl, one hateful Canadian airhead, and the third one, I don't even know his name.

Shabbas or Shabbos or whatever his name is, he resigned because it was released that he was an ADVISOR, no less, for PLO. An advisor for PLO supposed to be a good judge of Israel-Palestinian confrontation? FUCK the UN! Then he resigned after the report was already posted, so the next one in line will take responsibility for the complete shit he probably wrote there.

So yeah, we give the middle finger to the UN based on that one. And well deserved, they are for that!

"Unprovoked wars", the south suffered and kept quiet for months, "unprovoked wars", ppfft.

alkiate

No occupation, no rockets.

BTW, the occupation started a full 37 years before Hamas came into existence, so shit-can that bullshit argument, it doesn't wash.

When was the PLO established?

Against with this 67 excuse!

Forum List

Back