The War Criminal...

Still no comment on the tiny fact that a judge should be balanced. Typical.

It doesn't take a genuis to know that any judge, one suspects of self being in favor or against one of the patries, should resigned immediately. If Israel didn't point that out, he would have remained in position even thought he's deeply biased in favor of those he worked for in the past. No words on that?

Why am I not surprised.
"...one suspects..."?

He should resign, because you "suspect" he's biased? How about your "suspicions" are biased, so why don't you just shut your fucking mouth?

How 'bout you shut your filthy mouth, Dildo?

How 'bout you shut your filthy mouth, Dildo?
That was harsh!

Certainly we can communicate on a higher plain than that?

Just responding in the language you just used on IRosie, Princess.
Watsamatta ... don't like it?
"How about your "suspicions" are biased, so why don't you just shut your fucking mouth?" - Dildo___Really

I'm responding to an idiot in the only language he seems to understand, Idiot.
What I understand, is that you don't have a point to make, so you settle on name-calling to leave the illusion you're debating a point.

Sure I do and I did, Dildo ... it just flew right over your fuckin' head, Idiot. Now shut your fuckin' mouth.

Still no comment on the tiny fact that a judge should be balanced. Typical.

It doesn't take a genuis to know that any judge, one suspects of self being in favor or against one of the patries, should resigned immediately. If Israel didn't point that out, he would have remained in position even thought he's deeply biased in favor of those he worked for in the past. No words on that?

Why am I not surprised.
"...one suspects..."?

He should resign, because you "suspect" he's biased? How about your "suspicions" are biased, so why don't you just shut your fucking mouth?

I noticed you didn't say anything about how biased commission members were towards Israel, when that bullshit Palmer Report came out claiming the blockade was legal.

He is a proven ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER so there is no question of him not being biased. So why are you defending NAZI JEW HATRED and RACISM.
As I said you just cant abide ant pro Israeli International Laws can you as you want to see the Jews dead and the arab muslims destroying the planet.

He is a proven ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER so there is no question of him not being biased. So why are you defending NAZI JEW HATRED and RACISM.
As I said you just cant abide ant pro Israeli International Laws can you as you want to see the Jews dead and the arab muslims destroying the planet.
You need to go back and take English 101 again, because your sentence structure is awful. You have the written skills of a 10 year old and the logic of a 5 year old.

"...just cant abide ant pro Israeli International
Laws can you as you want..."

Man, it's painful just to read that nonsense!

He learnt that trick from you, seeing as you employ it all the time...............
I prove all my points. It's not very hard to do against someone who doesn't provide any evidence to corroborate their claim. All they do, like you, is spew shit, then act like they just said something.

And that quote wasn't you, Dildo?
The quote was me, but the person I was replying to wasn't Irosie. Go back and take a look for yourself, dumbass!

More lame deflection. You used that exact language when responding to Lips and when I gave you a taste of your own medicine you whined like a stuck pig. Typical Nazi puss.

You need to go back and take English 101 again, because your sentence structure is awful. You have the written skills of a 10 year old and the logic of a 5 year old.

"...just cant abide ant pro Israeli International
Laws can you as you want..."

Man, it's painful just to read that nonsense!

Ever thought that it could be you not being English where the problem stems from. You colonialist's are separated from real English by a vast expanse of water and a heathen culture that still allows murder. So I made a typo and hit the wrong key and put ant instead of any.

He learnt that trick from you, seeing as you employ it all the time...............
I prove all my points. It's not very hard to do against someone who doesn't provide any evidence to corroborate their claim. All they do, like you, is spew shit, then act like they just said something.

No you introduce links that are destroyed by simple means, from showing that the event is managed and has actors playing the part of the IDF to heavily edited footage overdubbed with sounds that the skittish wildlife cant hear. The best ever was the projectile that was alleged to have hit the man running towards it in the back, a projectile the size of a tennis ball and perfectly round. It had already steered itself round the head of another actor before doing a 360 and entering the mans back without blowing all of it away.

Forum List

Back