The Unvaccinated - "Nobody is Safe!"- The Rise of Oceania on Video

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Anybody remember the demonization they attempted on those that refused to bend the knee to the tyranny of the DEMPANIC!!!
Many people wanted us locked up/house arrest, have our kids taken away, get fired or even charged with attempted murder for refusing to bow to their rona psyop.
Now they are trying to backtrack on their own actions/words but facts are stubborn.

Here we refused everything- no clot shots/masks/social distancing, we had our church services & get togethers as usual, including weddings, holidays, birthdays.
Basically, we did our best to completely ignore the DEMPANIC!!!

Last November I went to Redding, CA & flew into SF.
I remember seeing people wearing multiple masks at the airport there & asking myself WTF is wrong with these people?
I mean, I know it's like the most prog infested place in the world but still, how dumb do you have to be to believe those things would help?
The authorities did everything they could to make it sound like refusing them was a death sentence.
Scare the sheeple enough & they'll do anything you say I guess.
Sad but kinda amusing.

Actually professing to prefer Democracy ties you to Stupids , Gullibles and Compliants . Which is why so many do everything possible to minimise the effect that these handicapped people have and keep them grovelling without them fully realising the actual name of the game .

Outside the “Russia, Russia, Russia” Hoax created by the Democrats and the FBI and John Roberts, the PlanDemic was likely one of the top 5 biggest scams in American history. I am very proud to announce that I only wore a mask for about 10 minutes when I had to take a mandatory, company drug test, and I NEVER took the vaccine.

Anybody remember the demonization they attempted on those that refused to bend the knee to the tyranny of the DEMPANIC!!!
Many people wanted us locked up/house arrest, have our kids taken away, get fired or even charged with attempted murder for refusing to bow to their rona psyop.
Now they are trying to backtrack on their own actions/words but facts are stubborn.

Here we refused everything- no clot shots/masks/social distancing, we had our church services & get togethers as usual, including weddings, holidays, birthdays.
Basically, we did our best to completely ignore the DEMPANIC!!!

Last November I went to Redding, CA & flew into SF.
I remember seeing people wearing multiple masks at the airport there & asking myself WTF is wrong with these people?
I mean, I know it's like the most prog infested place in the world but still, how dumb do you have to be to believe those things would help?
The authorities did everything they could to make it sound like refusing them was a death sentence.
Scare the sheeple enough & they'll do anything you say I guess.
Sad but kinda amusing.

And the "media" keep promising that they've got an even worse scourge all lined up and waiting to be released.

This is going to be fun here in South Dakota, where almost NOBOBY bought the first plague.

Let's get this party started.

I remember in the local news programs out of DC showing the rubes lined-up at all the NOtVA hospital's drive-through Omicron booster clot shot....The lines were miles long....I remember thinking at the time, what a bunch of rubes.

They set-up one at my local hospital.....There were hardly any takers till the NOtVA hospitals told the lemmings the lines were shorter out in the hinterlands and some ventured west. Even then they shut it down after about a week.

Forum List

Back