New York is on the verge of anarchy – and nobody seems to care

the irony here...you are calling a poster racist for calling you "boy" - but went to great lengths the other day defending "Racial Jungel" Joey for calling a black man that.
Joe made a gaff and immediately corrected himself. Marvin was been spitting that at me for quite some time. Should I have to pretend those are the same thing because you don't understand context, intellectually? 😄

Last edited:
He's too dumb to get it, which is why I keep doing it, and he can't say shit. LOL

Deep down, inferiority complexes like Curried Goats need to be talked down to.
No, you keep saying it because you're a racist who thinks they've found an excuse. If your honest opinion is that it was racist for Biden, then what excuse are you using for yourself?

Joe made a gaff and immediately corrected himself. Marvin was been spitting that at me for quite some time. Should I have to pretend those are the same thing because you don't understand context, intellectually? 😄
Haha a gaff? Yeah I guess racist typically make racist comments as gaffs

Marvin was mocking you since you defended your racist in chief xiden

Haha a gaff? Yeah I guess racist typically make racist comments as gaffs

Marvin was mocking you since you defended your racist in chief xiden
Yes a gaff. You pretend all you like. Black people aren't as sensitive as you cuck whites apparently.

Yes a gaff. You pretend all you like. Black people aren't as sensitive as you cuck whites apparently.

Haha you seem pretty sensitive about the term today…maybe you just have selective sensitivity…by the way people that aren’t racist don’t throw out racist terms in gaffs

Haha you seem pretty sensitive about the term today…maybe you just have selective sensitivity…by the way people that aren’t racist don’t throw out racist terms in gaffs
I'm not at all sensitive about your racism. I enjoy you clowns displaying your racism for all to see and then denying you're a racist thus proving your cowardice to me. It's a twofer really. 😄

Forum List

Back