New York is on the verge of anarchy – and nobody seems to care

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Migrants flooding in, the stench of pot everywhere, crime, violence, what's not to like?

This past weekend I spent an hour exercising in an underground Harlem gym, where the work-out was accompanied by copious amounts of marijuana. Everything about the experience was illegal: the basement of the bustling restaurant where we worked our core as waiters ferried food orders. The pot – although technically legal in New York State – was being smoked in an unlicensed distribution site. What’s more, the marijuana itself was grown in the Pacific Northwest, technically illegal in New York State where all marijuana consumed must be grown, yes, in New York.

Migrants flooding in, the stench of pot everywhere, crime, violence, what's not to like?

Rudy and Bloomberg only delayed the plan to turn NY into Calcutta. The democrat now cheat IN THE MILLIONS column in NY

This won't end well and I think that's been the plan all along

The Big Apple baby

I love New York

You require the best, brightest and most driven. Both sides better realize that society does better with G-d in their lives.

Good. I don't live there anymore and the rest of my family has since either died or moved out of the state and neighboring New Jersey themselves. Quite frankly we were tired of that bullshit Blue regime. I hope nothing but a smoking crater remains.

Clean up your voter rolls and elections NY and vote these Marxists out.....

Imagine being the Simp complaining about immigrants and weed in New York. 😄 Someone should show these pussies a picture of Ellis Island at the start of the 20th century.

Imagine being the Simp complaining about immigrants and weed in New York. 😄 Someone should show these pussies a picture of Ellis Island at the start of the 20th century.
I don't think anyone would be complaining if they were all at Ellis Island. That's sort of the issue.

Forum List

Back