Zelenskyy: Ukraine is kept (by the West) in artificial deficits of weapons

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020

This weekend, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has delivered a remarkable speech at the Munich Security Conference; see the full text of the speech on the official website of the President of Ukraine.

First of all, Zelenskyy instructed the conference participants in detail what they must do. In my opinion, Zelenskyy was speaking to them like a boss who speaks to his subordinates.

During his speech, Zelenskyy fourteen times used words which mean necessity, e.g. “must”, “should”, “have to”, “need to”.

Zelenskyy also many times used imperative sentences (see below):
Do not ask Ukraine…
Ask yourself…
Please, everyone remember that…
So, please, let’s not fear…
Let’s instead – work together to…
The year of 2024 demands your response – from everyone in the world.
Please – be grateful to…
And
Warriors … need sufficient strength.
our key task…
… doing everything necessary.

Delivery of Western weapons to Ukraine was evaluated ty Zelenskyy in the following way:
Unfortunately, keeping Ukraine in artificial deficits of weapons, particularly in deficits of artillery and long-range capabilities, allows Putin to adapt to the current intensity of the war.

Zelenskyy once again repeated in his speech his allegations that
(Russia) kidnapped and deported at least tens of thousands of Ukrainian children.

Last year, I published an article about this matter; see the thread The UN has not confirmed “deportation” of thousands of Ukrainian children to Russia.

In May 2023, Zelenskyy alleged that
hundreds of thousands of our children are deported to Russia, separated from their relatives…

But in June 2023, the UN Secretary-General António Guterres said the following:
… the United Nations verified the transfer of 46 children to the Russian Federation from areas of Ukraine that, in part, are or have been under the temporary military control of the Russian Federation,

And you can decide by yourself who should be believed – Mr Zelenskyy or the UN Secretary-General.

Source

Last edited:
I hear that he needs 500K military aged men.....How's his transport capability, I know where he can get them.

OIF.1R9nPJ43OI9gG2YsrlNEiA

Zelensky is somewhat of a contradiction.

On one hand he has done a LOT to stop the corruption in Ukraine. On the other he is fully aware of those under his command that are still robbing the nation of their resources but does nothing about it.

Currently Ukraine is at odds with Polish trucking. (Causing blockaides) Because Ukraine truck drivers don't pay taxes but Polish truck drivers do. So there's been a lot of trouble with logistics in Ukraine (and likely graft in all of it)
Then just because someone is honest does not mean that they are competent in their jobs. Such as his Armed Forces Chief who has recently been replaced.

OpSec is one of those things....and where they are strict in some ways Ukraine is wide open in others.

Whatever becomes of Zelensky...if Ukraine falls Poland is definitely looking to stop and reverse Russia.

Forum List

Back