The Trump admin lied more than 30,570 times and this fake republican party cheered him on why put this party back in office?

LOL, Fact. Cataloging political lies "By the Trump admin" is tantamount to cataloging the lies of the DNC or the number of times Biden has plagiarized other peoples works and claimed them as his own.
Biden lies more often than most politicians.

The greatest disaster in the United States is precisely that this fake party removed the real Republicans from power. In the US, there is no longer even opposition to left-wing criminals.

Democrats don't care one bit when their candidates lie. They cheer them on for being clever.
But let any Republican make a small faux pas, and there's Democrat Hell to Pay.

Biden is unquestionably the worst president of our lifetimes, followed closely by Barack Obama, the communist America hater.

The Trump admin lied more than 30,570 times and this fake republican party cheered him on why put this party back in office? This president blows big dollars on a woman for sex then pays a staffer wayyyyyyyy bigger bucks to cover it up.
Neither this party nor its' elected members are suitable to for office much less are they suitable to manage tax dollars.

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/01/24 › trum...
Jan 24, 2021 — When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump's false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 ...

Trump Lied More Than 30000 Times During His ...

Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2021/01 › d...
Jan 24, 2021 — Washington Post fact checkers have released their final tally of presidential BS.

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30000 mistruths
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US Election 2020

Jan 21, 2021 — Donald Trump made more than 30,000 false or misleading statements during his four years as president of the United States, analysis suggests ...

Washington Post counts 30573 false or misleading claims ...

The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 535081-wa...

Jan 20, 2021 — The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that former President Trumpmade a total of 30573 false or misleading claims during his time in .
Because the alternative is the fast lane to our nation's failure.

Fuck the entirety of the left and half the right.

I don’t play the game of “counting lies.” But all lies are not the same … or equally damaging.

The significance of Trump’s “Big Lies” and his constant and utterly divisive demagogy, his attempts to accuse Democrats of stealing the 2020 election when it was he himself who tried to steal it, these lies as well as his incredible narcissism and megalomania, make him exceptionally dangerous to American democracy.

Trump and his cult-like followers along with the irresponsible opportunists who gravitate to the Trump MAGA movement, should they succeed in 2024 in legally retaking the White House, might very well bring the country close to a disastrous civil war — even if that is not the conscious desire of most of his supporters.

The Dems and the old Republicans were bad enough. Trump is not an ordinary politician telling ordinary lies. True, the general lack of civility and integrity in U.S. politics was pretty terrible in both parties even before Trump. But the new “Trump Party” is something else.

The Trump phenomenon is essentially an authoritarian and reactionary populist movement led by a cunning actor & irresponsible demagogue who encourages the worst in Americans. He is so narcissistic and so unable to work with institutions or other strong individuals that he drives not only political opponents but even responsible Republicans who have tried to work closely with him … crazy with frustration and concern.

Responsible, competent and experienced men & women generally don’t like to be made to kowtow to a megalomaniacal moron — no matter how clever and cunning a demagogue — who pathologically lies to soothe his own ego.

Last edited:
I don’t play the game of “counting lies.” But all lies are not the same … or equally damaging.

The significance of Trump’s “Big Lies” and his constant and utterly divisive demagogy, his attempts to accuse Democrats of stealing the 2020 election when it was he himself who tried to steal it, these lies as well as his incredible narcissism and megalomania, make him exceptionally dangerous to American democracy.

Trump and his cult-like followers along with the irresponsible opportunists who gravitate to the Trump MAGA movement, should they succeed in 2024 in legally retaking the White House, might very well bring the country close to a disastrous civil war — even if that is not the conscious desire of most of his supporters.

The Dems and the old Republicans were bad enough. Trump is not an ordinary politician telling ordinary lies. True, the general lack of civility and integrity in U.S. politics was pretty terrible in both parties even before Trump. But the new “Trump Party” is something else.

The Trump phenomenon is essentially an authoritarian and reactionary populist movement led by a cunning actor & irresponsible demagogue who encourages the worst in Americans. He is so narcissistic and so unable to work with institutions or other strong individuals that he drives not only political opponents but even responsible Republicans who have tried to work closely with him … crazy with frustration and concern.

Responsible, competent and experienced men & women generally don’t like to be made to kowtow to a megalomaniacal moron — no matter how clever and cunning a demagogue — who pathologically lies to soothe his own ego.

You should move to Cuba, or North Korea. They are far more to your liking.

Everything you write is a lie, including "and" and "but."

Now to my Ignore List you go, for I never again want to suffer your nonsense.

ciao brutto

You should move to Cuba, or North Korea. They are far more to your liking.

Everything you write is a lie, including "and" and "but."

Now to my Ignore List you go, for I never again want to suffer your nonsense.

ciao brutto

You probably won’t respond, since my words are so offensive to your Trump cultist sensibilities you’re “ignoring” them.

That’s fine with me. I do wonder, though, what possible logic has led you to the conclusion that I would prefer to live in freezing North Korea where I’d have to listen to constant Kim Jing-un speeches denouncing the decadent West … than remain here, a happily married & retired blue collar guy, sitting by the pool with a drink in my hand, enjoying life in my cozy little condo community … on the Treasure Coast of sunny Florida!

And Cuba? Cuba doesn’t even have a Walmart … or super-soft “Charmin” toilet paper!

:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back