6 Jan Joke Liz Cheney LIED To The American People - 'Trump Didn't Condemn 6 Jan Violence'

The whole world is going through high gas prices and inflation. Our ancestors survived the depression and the dust bowl and rationing during WW2. Time to pull up your socks.

Put surada down as going down with the ship ...

The world isn't laughing at Liz Cheney. They're laughing at Trump.
Yes, Liz Cheney disgraced herself by intentionally lying, proving she has no honor or integrity, proving the 6 Jan Committee is another Democrat criminal farce - a disgrace and insult to the American people....

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'....b...b... BUT TRUUUUUUUMP!'

Feel better now? :p

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
"In her opening remarks Thursday night, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., claimed then-President Donald Trump "did not condemn the attack," but he in fact did in a video Twitter quickly blocked, along with an Oval Office address a week later."
LIE #2:
President Trump did nothuuuu condemn violence on 6 Jan

Once again I post Donald Trump's OWN WORDS ...

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the party of law & order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!'"

First any condemnation didn't occur until A WEEK later, hence the statement

President Trump did nothuuuu condemn violence on 6 Jan

Was true.

The whole world is going through high gas prices and inflation. Our ancestors survived the depression and the dust bowl and rationing during WW2. Time to pull up your socks.
...And to get rid of the criminal politicians who are intentionally inflicting these problems and this hurt on us as part of their 'amazing FORCED transition'.

At least some Republicans still have enough integrity to call out their own.

The cult isn’t happy with her.

I don't think this is a cult issue at all, but more a "let's see ALL the evidence if you are going to pursue, yet, another Hearing". Do you think the average Democrat voter cares about this Jan 6th Hearing?

No one would take issue in a legitimate investigation, but it's been too many cases of Cried Wolf, and it's always clear that it is political and unbalanced. It's never a Hearing but more of an inquisition.

He told them to "protest peacefully". That is all he is responsible for. If politicians are responsible for riling up crazies and then they act out, where is the Hearing for the Kavanaugh attack or the baseball diamond attack against the GOP among MANY in recent history? His opponents have encouraged violence more bluntly than Trump has.

I don't think this is a cult issue at all, but more a "let's see ALL the evidence if you are going to pursue, yet, another Hearing". Do you think the average Democrat voter cares about this Jan 6th Hearing?
It is a cult issue. Trump’s own administration didn’t like how he was acting but the cult doesn’t care. They’re going to support Trump no matter what he does. And they’ll turn against anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass.

Because cult.

It is a cult issue. Trump’s own administration didn’t like how he was acting but the cult doesn’t care. They’re going to support Trump no matter what he does. And they’ll turn against anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass.

Because cult.

LOL, "cult" is you idiot Democrat worshippers who aren't phased by Biden's Bungling everything

LOL, "cult" is you idiot Democrat worshippers who aren't phased by Biden's Bungling everything
Your ”Bu-bu-but Biden!!!” is noted.

I don’t have a problem criticizing him. You can’t criticize Trump for what he did leading up to and on Jan 6.

Because cult.

Your ”Bu-bu-but Biden!!!” is noted.

I don’t have a problem criticizing him. You can’t criticize Trump for what he did leading up to and on Jan 6.

Because cult.

Biden is the PRESIDENT you stupid fucking dweeb. Trump is in Florida at home. For God's sake, how stupid are you?

Trump is simply a disgusting excuse for a man. He's dumb, impulsive, dishonest.. he's a cheat and a bully. Maybe you admire that in your world. Doesn't work for me.

That's what I said, "surada is suffering mightily from a raging case of TDS"

Biden is the PRESIDENT you stupid fucking dweeb. Trump is in Florida at home. For God's sake, how stupid are you?
Did anyone state otherwise? Are you just angrily stating facts that nobody is disputing?

THE HYPOTENUSE IS THE LONGEST SIDE OF A RIGHT TRIANGLE YOU STUPID FUCKING DWEEB!

Forum List

Back