6 Jan Joke Liz Cheney LIED To The American People - 'Trump Didn't Condemn 6 Jan Violence'

Trump is simply a disgusting excuse for a man. He's dumb, impulsive, dishonest.. he's a cheat and a bully. Maybe you admire that in your world. Doesn't work for me.
Vi7e0AO.jpg

They did the same during the impeachment when Schiff made up a quote and attributed to Trump., It's been normalized since no one is held to account.

In the end it just submarines their entire "Hearing", when they choose deception and lies over transparency and truth.

You see, people like me would watch this Hearing but I learned quickly during the first impeachment how the antics go. That was preceded by the Russian Hoax.

I wonder what citizens in America are to do and believe after so many attempts to remove him as a candidate and try and reinstate the Old Guard, which has become known as the Neo-Cons.

She got the lyin' fleas from laying with the lyin' Dimm dogs.

Trump is a sinner like everyone else

you dims are so boring... you think this attack 24/7/365 against Trump is ... what?

I find it assinine, to say t he least..

We don't CARE what you think of Trump

We know what he did for thiscountry, sinner though he be..

byedim would never sin, I know...

How many of Trump's best hires were indicted, convicted or pardoned?

Time to pay the piper.
Perjury, Manufacturing False evidence, Conspitacy, Sedition,

Time to pay the piper.

Perjury, Conspiracy, Withholding Exculpatory Evidence, sedition, treason, perpetrating the largest criminal political scandal in US history to overthrow the existing IS govt by removing a sitting President....

Every bit of it proven, perpetrated by Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Joe Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, and more...

For 6 years Democrats and Washington Establishment RINOS did everything legal and illegal to take him down ... and they have failed.

Yes, Democrats we after his ssiciates, admitted at times by circumventing existing rules and protocol to entrap them, arrest them, then pressure them into turning on Trump. It failed, and their actions backfired and was exposed.

Democrats went back decades to charge Trump associates with a crime. In one particular case the crime picked also involved a partner, one that turned out to be Hillary's campaign manager ad his brother. Guess who the only person arrested was?

Exposed seditious scandals ... and 2 failed, criminal Impeachments, Impeachents admitted based on no crime, proven to have been without witnesses or evidence. The only witnesses were those who only had hearsay and 1 fictional non-existent witness made up by a perjuring Democrat. The only evidence produced was criminally manufactured evidence created by 2 Democrats on the Impeachent team, who deserved to go to jail

Now Pelosi
- The 1st & Only Speaker to push 2 Impeachments ... and against the same Presiedent

- The 1st Speaker to claim no crime is needed to Impeach / remove a sitting President from office

During the 1st Impeachment Pelosi demonstrated her lack of integrity and honesty. She claimed Trump was an imediate threat to the nation. She then withheld the Artices of Impeachment from the Senate In a laughable abuse of power, attempting to force the Senate to conduct their Impeachment by HER rules.

I understand tge leftist media hated Trump because he exposed the media for being criminally partisan fake news.

Democrats hated him because he exposed them and their crimes.

Snowflakes hate him because of his mean tweets.

Democrats have proventge 6 Jan comittee is as big of a sham / scandal as Hillary' Russian Collusion / Russian Bank Connection scandal. In their opening remarks Democrats could not help but go to their old favorite trick, Racism. They brought up slavery, the kkk, etc ... none of which had anything to do with 6 Jan.

Then Lizzie Cheney lied her ass off to the whole world, believing the American people to be too stupid to be able to fact-check her. She claimed Trump never condemned the events of 6 Jan, never encouraged peace / no-violence.

Take a look at the thread I created specifically on this issue. Init you will findings ad transcripts of Trump's OWN EXACT words. It includes the information Cheney was hoping people would be too lazy to check for themselves.

It proves undeniably Liz Cheney lied .... and that the 6 Jan Committee is after Democrat scandal.

Time to pay the piper.

Time to pay the piper.

Perjury, Conspiracy, Withholding Exculpatory Evidence, sedition, treason, perpetrating the largest criminal political scandal in US history to overthrow the existing IS govt by removing a sitting President....

Every bit of it proven, perpetrated by Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Joe Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, and more...

For 6 years Democrats and Washington Establishment RINOS did everything legal and illegal to take him down ... and they have failed.

Yes, Democrats were after his associates, admitted at times, by circumventing existing rules and protocol to entrap them, arrest them, then pressure them into turning on Trump. It failed, and their actions backfired and was exposed.

Democrats went back decades to charge Trump associates with a crime. In one particular case the crime picked also involved a partner, one that turned out to be Hillary's campaign manager ad his brother. Guess who the only person arrested was?

Exposed seditious scandals ... and 2 failed, criminal Impeachments, Impeachents admitted based on no crime, proven to have been without witnesses or evidence. The only witnesses were those who only had hearsay and 1 fictional non-existent witness made up by a perjuring Democrat. The only evidence produced was criminally manufactured evidence created by 2 Democrats on the Impeachent team, who deserved to go to jail

Now Pelosi
- The 1st & Only Speaker to push 2 Impeachments ... and against the same Presiedent

- The 1st Speaker to claim no crime is needed to Impeach / remove a sitting President from office

During the 1st Impeachment Pelosi demonstrated her lack of integrity and honesty. She claimed Trump was an imediate threat to the nation. She then withheld the Artices of Impeachment from the Senate In a laughable abuse of power, attempting to force the Senate to conduct their Impeachment by HER rules.

I understand tge leftist media hated Trump because he exposed the media for being criminally partisan fake news.

Democrats have proventge 6 Jan comittee is as big of a sham / scandal as Hillary' Russian Collusion / Russian Bank Connection scandal. In their opening remarks Democrats could not help but go to their old favorite trick, Racism. They brought up slavery, the kkk, etc ... none of which had anything to do with 6 Jan.

Then Lizzie Cheney lied her ass off to the whole world, believing the American people to be too stupid to be able to fact-check her. She claimed Trump never condemned the events of 6 Jan, never encouraged peace / no-violence.

Take a look at the thread I created specifically on this issue. Init you will findings ad transcripts of Trump's OWN EXACT words.

Last edited:
Liz Cheney will do or say anything to destroy Donald Trump. That is all she cares about. Maybe she has a crush on Jebby and is out to avenge his beat down. She is the epitomy of who we DO NOT need as part of our government.

Cheney is trailing her opponent in the Wyoming GOP primary 28% to 56%. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
if she is too dumb to be able to predict THAT

she has no business being there...

Wyoming agrees...

she may have been able to pull it off in some blue state like CA...

did she forget she doesn't live there?

weird

Liz Cheney will do or say anything to destroy Donald Trump. That is all she cares about. Maybe she has a crush on Jebby and is out to avenge his beat down. She is the epitomy of who we DO NOT need as part of our government.
nah, she justdoesn't like the way Trump criticized her father about the war.

Sheez...

get a thicker skin, lady

Yes, Democrats we after his ssiciates, admitted at times by circumventing existing rules and protocol to entrap them, arrest them, then pressure them into turning on Trump. It failed, and their actions backfired and was exposed.

Now Pelosi

Take a look at the thread I created specifically on this issue. Init you will findings ad transcripts of Trump's OWN EXACT words.
copied to read later

nice to meet someone enthused about all this...

anyone who is not is not terribly patriotic.. probably watches too many sit coms... and these days, one is too many of them.... :rolleyes:

Today's 'The Hill' had interesting reportage on last night's hearing.
I won't cut & paste the whole enchilada....but here is a taster:

"The committee used Trump’s own team to counter him"

"........ the panel largely used the words of those close to Trump to back up its assertion that he was at the center of a “coordinated, multistep effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election.”

The panel had promised to showcase videotaped testimony from former aides, but its short clips served as video citations as Cheney offered a rapid-fire overview of evidence it otherwise plans to lay out over hours-long daytime hearings.

Former Attorney General William Barr — made two appearances, saying on tape that there was ”
absolutely zero basis for the allegations” and that Trump’s claims were “complete nonsense.”

“I told him that it was crazy stuff and they were wasting their time on that and that it was doing great, great disservice to the country,” Barr said.

(underlining by my avatar)
--------------------------------------------------------------

I can't imagine that last night's hearing made Don Trump feel secure about his legacy. As often as his name was mentioned in the hearing it is clear that this committee believes Don Trump was the reason and the driver behind the attack on Congress and the months of the 'big lie'.

They have done months of investigations with hundreds and hundreds of hours of interviews, and extensive paper trail and camera captures. I think they believe he is the culprit and they are intending to present why they believe that to the American public. And the world.

Trump is gonna have some hard days ahead. IMHO

ps....btw, reportage indicates that 20 million tuned in to watch this first hearing.

Last edited:

Yes, Democrats were after his associates, admitted at times, by circumventing existing rules and protocol to entrap them, arrest them, then pressure them into turning on Trump. It failed, and their actions backfired and was exposed.

Now Pelosi

You're such a dupe.

Liz Cheney is intelligent and courageous. You're just used to sell outs and dummies.

You're such a dupe.
Seriously?

In response to all that proven fact you choose to respond with childish name-calling?

I was wrong about you. I thought you were more intelligent, more of a thinking person than emotional.

The election was stolen in November 2020.
OK, prove it.
Show the forum why you can assert what you just did with any credibility.
Show.
Or go.
Saddle up, skinnyjeans.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter needs to go away permanently or be bought out by someone who is an American and believes in America.
You know, I think Bezos, Oprah and Obama (BOO) could make a buck by buying Twitter.
That would be interesting.
Probably more interesting than say Gates, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders.
But I'm open to persuasion in either case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Liz Cheney disgraced herself by intentionally lying, proving she has no honor or integrity, ...... a disgrace and insult to the American people....
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a liar and backstabber is why Pelosi put her on the committee, those are key Dem qualifications.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. x2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back