6 Jan Joke Liz Cheney LIED To The American People - 'Trump Didn't Condemn 6 Jan Violence'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"In her opening remarks Thursday night, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., claimed then-President Donald Trump "did not condemn the attack," but he in fact did in a video Twitter quickly blocked, along with an Oval Office address a week later."

Arrogant, traitorous lying pieces of fecal matter like Liz Cheney believe Americans are stupid, that they don't know everything is kept on and can be accessed on the internet. Within minutes of making her false accusations against President Trump she was proven world-wide to be a dishonorable LIAR, also exposing the 6 January Comittee for the tax dollar-wasting, criminal political theater it is.

LIE #1:
President Trump ordered violence on 6 Jan

LIE #2:
President Trump did nothuuuu condemn violence on 6 Jan

Once again I post Donald Trump's OWN WORDS ...

- Not a Democrat / snowflake translation
- Not an Adam Schiff-authored alternate version
- Not false accusations
- Not some snowflake trying to speak for Trump

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

'I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election … But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.'

'Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!'

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the party of law & order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!'"

Liz Cheney lectured people about how THEIR dishonor for defending President Trump would remain. What a hypocritical, lying bitch!

Cheney knowingly, intentionally lied to the American people.

These people are seeking to throw Americans in prison for refusing to appear before their criminal committee, for LYING ... but in her opening remarks we see the LIARS are running this sham.

Liz Cheney is a liar and discredited herself in front of the world.

All the snowflakes on this board who have made the same false accusations as Cheney, who have ignored or lied about what President Trump said are just as big of hate-driven liars as Cheney.

Pelosi, Schiff, Cheney keep reminding Americans what seditious, treasonous, criinal liars they are, & how their narrativeis a lie!

When Americans are suffering under Biden's 8.6% inflation rate - the highest in 40 years, under $5+ a gallon gas prices, a baby formula shortage, coming food shortages, people's wages being devastayed by inflation, while a massive record-setting Caravan of illegals are about to flow into the US through Biden's open border, while Biden begs our enemies for resources we have an abundance of, etc ...

...the Democrats who control Conngress are attempting to seek revenge on the President who beat them, the man they are obsessed with and of whom they can't let go.

While the country burns down around her because of Biden's failed policies and Presidency, Cheney stood unashamedly, dishonorably in the mids of the flames she has helped create and refuses to do anything about and lied her ass off about President Trump for all to see.

And she wonders why the majority of Ameticans hate her...

Miss Piggy Cheney lied about the awful Orange Man?!?

4fb65c50b61abbc833091fae32666979.jpg

"In her opening remarks Thursday night, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., claimed then-President Donald Trump "did not condemn the attack," but he in fact did in a video Twitter quickly blocked, along with an Oval Office address a week later."

Arrogant, traitorous lying pieces of fecal matter like Liz Cheney believe Americans are stupid, that they don't know everything is kept on and can be accessed on the internet. Within minutes of making her false accusations against President Trump she was proven world-wide to be a dishonorable LIAR, also exposing the 6 January Comittee for the tax dollar-wasting, criminal political theater it is.

LIE #1:

LIE #2:

- Not false accusations

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

'I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election … But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.'

'Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!'

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the party of law & order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!'"

Liz Cheney lectured people about how THEIR dishonor for defending President Trump would remain. What a hypocritical, lying bitch!

These people are seeking to throw Americans in prison for refusing to appear before their criminal committee, for LYING ... but in her opening remarks we see the LIARS are running this sham.

All the snowflakes on this board who have made the same false accusations as Cheney, who have ignored or lied about what President Trump said are just as big of hate-driven liars as Cheney.

Pelosi, Schiff, Cheney keep reminding Americans what seditious, treasonous, criinal liars they are, & how their narrativeis a lie!

When Americans are suffering under Biden's 8.6% inflation rate - the highest in 40 years, under $5+ a gallon gas prices, a baby formula shortage, coming food shortages, people's wages being devastayed by inflation, while a massive record-setting Caravan of illegals are about to flow into the US through Biden's open border, while Biden begs our enemies for resources we have an abundance of, etc ...

...the Democrats who control Conngress are attempting to seek revenge on the President who beat them, the man they are obsessed with and of whom they can't let go.

While the country burns down around her because of Biden's failed policies and Presidency, Cheney stood unashamedly, dishonorably in the mids of the flames she has helped create and refuses to do anything about and lied her ass off about President Trump for all to see.

Before leaving the White House, Trump placed a call to Pence from the Oval Office and again berated his once-loyal soldier. “You don’t have the courage to make a hard decision,” a seething Trump said, according to an account described in a committee letter. What we know about Trump's actions as insurrection unfolded

LIE #1:

LIE #2:

- Not false accusations

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

They did the same during the impeachment when Schiff made up a quote and attributed to Trump., It's been normalized since no one is held to account.

In the end it just submarines their entire "Hearing", when they choose deception and lies over transparency and truth.

You see, people like me would watch this Hearing but I learned quickly during the first impeachment how the antics go. That was preceded by the Russian Hoax.

I wonder what citizens in America are to do and believe after so many attempts to remove him as a candidate and try and reinstate the Old Guard, which has become known as the Neo-Cons.

Last edited:

LIE #1:

LIE #2:

- Not false accusations

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

The world isn't laughing at Liz Cheney. They're laughing at Trump.

Before leaving the White House, Trump placed a call to Pence from the Oval Office and again berated his once-loyal soldier. “You don’t have the courage to make a hard decision,” a seething Trump said, according to an account described in a committee letter. What we know about Trump's actions as insurrection unfolded

LOL, you can have Pence and Chaney since you're such a fan. I thought you didn't like Republicans, yet here you are loving these two

LOL, you can have Pence and Chaney since you're such a fan. I thought you didn't like Republicans, yet here you are loving these two
Not all Republicans are Trumpies. Cheney is not spelled with an A.

See what you get for thinking?
All I did was post what Trump did...Sorry, you can't digest it.

Actually you didn't just do that, lying ass hat. You can't tell the truth ever can you? Why aren't you in the Biden administration.

So since you think Pence and Cheney are so fantastic, they're yours. You can have them to worship with the rest of the politicians you worship

LIE #1:

LIE #2:

- Not false accusations

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

When you have Twitter trying to help The DemNazi Party commit Treason, Twitter needs to go away permanently or be bought out by someone who is an American and believes in America.

Yeah, you laugh every time you fill up your tank or go to the grocery store, stupid Trump, LOL. What a tool you are still ...

The whole world is going through high gas prices and inflation. Our ancestors survived the depression and the dust bowl and rationing during WW2. Time to pull up your socks.

Not all Republicans are Trumpies. Cheney is not spelled with an A.

Yeah, clearly more than doubling gas prices, rocketing grocery prices, baby's having food at all, millions of illegal criminals, sex traffickers, drug dealers walking across our border, you Democrats are all that ...

Wait, let me guess "An Anonymous Source"

Hillary, put down the Vodka Bottle for once in your life, please!

Forum List

Back