The total export from China to Moscow has decreased by 27 percent since the beginning of Pootin's war against Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Remember Pootler's grand predictions that "sanctions imposed by the West will just bring a temporary slowdown in our economy, as we broaden trade with China". Didn't work out. :lol: one for sure, China wants back outer Manchuria, Siberia and the lake Baikal , bad news for the Nigeria with snow :lol:

hans wants back.png

Hopefully China will take over Ukraine after they take over Russia and find the cash and weapons dumbass Western countries provided the green t-shirted midget dictator responsible for this mess.

ivan , you are natural slave, but your tsar is almost dead

Last edited:
This guy "Litwin" is a sock/alter of another poster with the handle "Yidnar." I don't get his reason for creating this character. I guess he finds it amusing to troll this way.

Vladivostok looks mostly touristy and lots of beach trash too where tourist probably don't go as often.

Down on Padre Island they run a rake on the beaches every morning before dawn picking up trash that comes in from the Gulf. That's what they need over there for cleaning their beaches up from all the incoming trash.

I wonder if China will do like Pootin and bomb the crap outta and destroy what they can't have or get control over?

Vladivostok looks mostly touristy and lots of beach trash too where tourist probably don't go as often.

Down on Padre Island they run a rake on the beaches every morning before dawn picking up trash that comes in from the Gulf. That's what they need over there for cleaning their beaches up from all the incoming trash.

I wonder if China will do like Pootin and bomb the crap outta and destroy what they can't have or get control over?

outer Manchuria has lost 1/2 of its colonial population , already . the Hans know what they do .....

whats interesting, what the local want

ps

🔴Moscow hasn’t yet buckled under the West’s financial firestorm: the rouble’s recovery shows the success of the country’s capital controls and booming energy exports. But the long-lasting blow of a default could be coming soon https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...

Remember Pootler's grand predictions that "sanctions imposed by the West will just bring a temporary slowdown in our economy, as we broaden trade with China". Didn't work out. :lol: one for sure, China wants back outer Manchuria, Siberia and the lake Baikal , bad news for the Nigeria with snow :lol:

View attachment 641725

China and Russia have been at odds over territorial claims for about a 140 years or more.

Xi's speech about no room between them and Russia was apparently pure propaganda.

They are also looking at over 20% inflation right now with 25-30% likely by the end of the year.

Their economy is in the toilet and Russians are noticing. Putin can only lie to them for so long before they notice that month after month their paychecks are buying less.

They are also looking at over 20% inflation by the end of the year.

Their economy is in the toilet and Russians are noticing. Putin can only lie to them for so long before they notice that month after month their paychecks are buying less.
1652172628999.png

Forum List

Back