Russian invasion of Ukraine showed all the problems of the democratic countries’ “unity”

It is. I don't understand why you find that so hard to believe.

No, I have been listening to things online. That was mentioned not as a complaint just as a fact. If it is true that is not good.

No there is no proof as yet that it was the US but their boats and stuff were seen at the site at the time and as you will know Biden claimed he would do it and Blinken said it was a great opportunity for the US to take over selling gas to Europe. Although there is as yet only circumstantial proof as I have listed above, it is massive.
the problem with your opinion is that photos show the pipeline was destroyed by an explosion INSIDE THE PIPE. The US doesn't have access to the inside of the pipe. Only the operator of the pipe has that access, and the operator is the Russian company GAZPROM.

the problem with your opinion is that photos show the pipeline was destroyed by an explosion INSIDE THE PIPE. The US doesn't have access to the inside of the pipe. Only the operator of the pipe has that access, and the operator is the Russian company GAZPROM.
Yes, I have heard the belief that the explosion comes from inside the pipe because of how the broken bits are. However what Norway. Denmark presented was not that. There was a massive break in the pipe several kilometers wrong. The pictures of that are shown. I don't get this someone inside. You presumably believe that a suicide bomber did it because I cannot see how they would survive in any way doing anything like this. Norway, Denmark and Germany know who did it. Norway and Denmark got out of the original investigation because they did not want to have to do things like name who did it - it is possibly they have not finished their investigations. German however has. They Definitely know who had done it but they will not tell their people or the world. The reason they give for that is National Security. Can't see how that could be Russia which would leave the people who said they were going to do it doing it, that is the US.

Yes, I have heard the belief that the explosion comes from inside the pipe because of how the broken bits are. However what Norway. Denmark presented was not that. There was a massive break in the pipe several kilometers wrong. The pictures of that are shown. I don't get this someone inside. You presumably believe that a suicide bomber did it because I cannot see how they would survive in any way doing anything like this. Norway, Denmark and Germany know who did it. Norway and Denmark got out of the original investigation because they did not want to have to do things like name who did it - it is possibly they have not finished their investigations. German however has. They Definitely know who had done it but they will not tell their people or the world. The reason they give for that is National Security. Can't see how that could be Russia which would leave the people who said they were going to do it doing it, that is the US.
You are a moron. A suicide bomber would have died shortly after entering the pipe. The bomb was loaded on a "pig" or other remotely controlled device and the only access to the pipe is at GAZPROM controlled pumping stations.

I don't think it was a pig, there would be debris from it and I haven't seen anything like that. Plus, the gas was not flowing so a pig wouldn't be going anywhere.

This looks like a cutting charge that wrapped the pipe about 90%. The cut is clean most of the diameter, and the remainder separated in an uneven tear, possibly when the gas inside the pipeline went off.

It's too clean and square to just be a garden variety explosion. If you do that from the inside, the pipe would be bulged and split longitudinally. From the outside, it would be all bent inwards and distorted.

This was a sophisticated explosive imo. It made a clean and square cut almost all the way around the pipe. The petaling outward would be expected, perpendicular to the direction of the cut.

NS2-1.jpg

Ok, Germany. Another country, supplied nazi by modern weapon. Except Hitler's ideology, offcourse... What reasons do you want from me? :)

Buy a new brain or a new time travel machine, super-idiot.

Last edited:
Buy a new brain or a new time travel machine, super-idiot.

I knew, you have nothing to say, because I'm right ;) All nazi and sympathizing with them just a losers like you :))
p.s. who do you want to fool? Do you think, there is no German equipment among the trophies in the Donbass? :)

I knew, you have nothing to say, because I'm right ;) All nazi and sympathizing with them just a losers like you :))
p.s. who do you want to fool? Do you think, there is no German equipment among the trophies in the Donbass? :)
Who are you trying to fool?

Allknowing super-idiot: You are frozen in a history when Ukrainians and Russians murdered in masses German pows in the Donbass region and the Prussians, Pommeranians, Silesians, Moravians and other Baltic and East-European Germans had been murdered and/or displaced in masses and the USA and her allies sold a big part of the world to Stalin and Mao and their evil Soviet regimes. In this context of history is clear what will happen in the Ukraine now. The Russians - concrete: the tyrant Putin in the followership of the tyrant Stalin - will wipe out the Ukrainian nation by doing mass displacements and a mass fratricide. In the moment the criminal Russian government destroys the infra structure - water supply sytem and electricity supply system - of the Ukraine with drones made in a primitve Iranian model of construction. From my point of view what the Russians are doing are very heavy war crimes.

So, Russian, my question to you is very clear: What do you do to stop Putin?

Last edited:
You are a moron. A suicide bomber would have died shortly after entering the pipe. The bomb was loaded on a "pig" or other remotely controlled device and the only access to the pipe is at GAZPROM controlled pumping stations.
You expect me to know about everything in the world or you call me a Moron. You however are clearly an uneducated person who does not even have the ability to respectfully say where someone is wrong. Usually, the lowest.

Oh I think I know why you could only present rudeness. Because I showed your argument does not fit in with investigations. For that you had to call me a Moron. Dishonest garbage.

You expect me to know about everything in the world or you call me a Moron. You however are clearly an uneducated person who does not even have the ability to respectfully say where someone is wrong. Usually, the lowest.

Oh I think I know why you could only present rudeness. Because I showed your argument does not fit in with investigations. For that you had to call me a Moron. Dishonest garbage.
I call you a moron because you refuse to learn from people who know far more about subjects than you do and you spout endless Russian propaganda.

I call you a moron because you refuse to learn from people who know far more about subjects than you do and you spout endless Russian propaganda.
Hahahahahahahaha

You shouldn’t call others a moron when clearly you are one.

No doubt you think the pipeline was blown by the Russians, just like their bombing the nuke plant they control.

You’ll believe anything the lying state controlled media tells you.

Allknowing super-idiot: You are frozen in a history when Ukrainians and Russians murdered in masses German pows in the Donbass region and the Prussians, Pommeranians, Silesians, Moravians and other Baltic and East-European Germans had been murdered and/or displaced in masses and the USA and her allies sold a big part of the world to Stalin and Mao and their evil Soviet regimes. In this context of history is clear what will happen in the Ukraine now. The Russians - concrete: the tyrant Putin in the followership of the tyrant Stalin - will wipe out the Ukrainian nation by doing mass displacements and a mass fratricide. In the moment the criminal Russian government destroys the infra structure - water supply sytem and electricity supply system - of the Ukraine with drones made in a primitve Iranian model of construction. From my point of view what the Russians are doing are very heavy war crimes.

So, Russian, my question to you is very clear: What do you do to stop Putin?

What if your profession, if it not a secret? How can you live and work with such doublethinking? ^)

Offourse, we did a lot to stop Putin talking and start to save civilians from nazi terrorism... :))

The Iraqi edition of Al-Alarm reports that dozens of al-Qaeda-linked militants have left for Ukraine from the Syrian province of Idlib to participate in hostilities against Russia.
Ff1gaS0X0AMTWA_

At the same time, the militant leader separately noted that Russia is the common enemy of all terrorist organizations. The number of terrorists who have left Idlib for Ukraine over the past two weeks is estimated by Al-Alarm at more than 70 terrorists, including Al-Qaeda leaders such as Abdul Hakim al-Shishani.
Actually, that's kind of state is Ukraine and such are their allies.

The Iraqi edition of Al-Alarm reports that dozens of al-Qaeda-linked militants have left for Ukraine from the Syrian province of Idlib to participate in hostilities against Russia.
Ff1gaS0X0AMTWA_

At the same time, the militant leader separately noted that Russia is the common enemy of all terrorist organizations. The number of terrorists who have left Idlib for Ukraine over the past two weeks is estimated by Al-Alarm at more than 70 terrorists, including Al-Qaeda leaders such as Abdul Hakim al-Shishani.
Actually, that's kind of state is Ukraine and such are their allies.
What if they run into Chechens? Is there not just one allah?

What if your profession, if it not a secret? How can you live and work with such doublethinking? ^)

Offourse, we did a lot to stop Putin talking and start to save civilians from nazi terrorism... :))

So you are the Borg Queen behind Putin? What's your real nationality? Chinese?

Whatever. I fear Putin will let explode a dirty nuke somewhere in Russia - perhaps in Moscow - and will propagate the Ukraine had done so - before your marionette will start to waste more European countries. Happy Third World War, alien.

Last edited:
So you are the Borg Queen behind Putin? What's your real nationality? Chinese?

Whatever. I fear Putin will let explode a dirty nuke somewhere in Russia - perhaps in Moscow - and will propagate the Ukraine had done so - before your marionette will start to waste more European countries. Happy Third World War, alien.

:) Do you think, World War wouldn't be at your territory?

Forum List

Back