How North Africans Sold Over 1 Million European Slaves

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Sounds like some reparations are due. RIGHT ? OR AT LEAST, Let us create a month dedicated to the memory of these people :thup: . Fair enough right?

MEANWHILE MUSCOVITES ARE 100% RELAXED ON THIS ISSUE :

Stalin's legacy lives on in city that slaves built – archive, 1994

https://www.theguardian.com › world › dec › stalin-rus...

1651526275650.png

29 Dec 2017 — Stalin's legacy lives on in city that slaves built – archive, 1994 ... Russia's Gulag camps cast in forgiving light of Putin nationalism.

I'm pretty sure a few American boats got captured in the past, i recall there being diplomatic discussions about getting some of them back and things were a bit violent for a while

Sounds like some reparations are due. RIGHT ? OR AT LEAST, Let us create a month dedicated to the memory of these people :thup: . Fair enough right?

View attachment 639471

29 Dec 2017 — Stalin's legacy lives on in city that slaves built – archive, 1994 ... Russia's Gulag camps cast in forgiving light of Putin nationalism.

Go on over there and ask Putin for your reparations. And make sure they have that history month in Russia. Because whites in America have been given plenty to compensate for slavery and at leat 10 months out of each American year are white history months.

Nice try.

Go on over there and ask Putin for your reparations. And make sure they have that history month in Russia. Because whites in America have been given plenty to compensate for slavery and at leat 10 months out of each American year are white history months.

Nice try.
More hate by our forum leading racist.

you're just finding this out Lit?

~S~
i knew it for years, but the scale surprised me I must admit. more then 1 000 000 Europeans have been enslaved by the Africans, its clear like a sunny day that France did nothing wrong in Algeria and Maghrib , just protecting Europe from the barbaric slave hunters

Moonglow
Petrogrov was built by slaves aka peasants.
how do you know it ? i am impressed :thup: ! more than 100 000 peasants died, some say up to 200 000 . still Pieter the sodomite is N3 most popular tsar (1. Koba, 2. ivan the terrible, 4. lenin ) in Muscovy today

you know whats really funny here. that Sank Peterborough didn´t have even roads to Moscow´s heartland , until end of 19c. absolutely useless city from all point of view ....

I'm pretty sure a few American boats got captured in the past, i recall there being diplomatic discussions about getting some of them back and things were a bit violent for a while
many, and US paid tribute to N. African Muslim pirate " states " for ages

many, and US paid tribute to N. African Muslim pirate " states " for ages

Not really. You really do not know history, do you?

The US never paid, and that is what led to the two "Barbary Wars". The Barbary Pirates had been doing that for centuries, but the new US refused to play that game. Which is why President Jefferson invaded them. And they forgot the lesson of the first time, and President Madison had them invaded a second time.

You really should read and learn some actual history. As is so often the case, whatever you are using now is completely wrong.

Not really. You really do not know history, do you?

The US never paid, and that is what led to the two "Barbary Wars". The Barbary Pirates had been doing that for centuries, but the new US refused to play that game. Which is why President Jefferson invaded them. And they forgot the lesson of the first time, and President Madison had them invaded a second time.

You really should read and learn some actual history. As is so often the case, whatever you are using now is completely wrong.
On July 19, 1794, Congress appropriated $800,000 for the release of American prisoners and for a peace treaty with Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli.[26] On September 5, 1795, American negotiator Joseph Donaldson signed a peace treaty with the Dey of Algiers, that included an upfront payment of $642,500 in specie (silver coinage) for peace, the release of American captives, expenses, and various gifts for the Dey's royal court and family.[27] An additional indefinite yearly tribute of $21,600 in shipbuilding supplies and ammunition would be given to the Dey. [27] The treaty, designed to prevent further piracy, resulted in the release of 115 American sailors held captive by the Dey

On July 19, 1794, Congress appropriated $800,000 for the release of American prisoners and for a peace treaty with Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli.[26] On September 5, 1795, American negotiator Joseph Donaldson signed a peace treaty with the Dey of Algiers, that included an upfront payment of $642,500 in specie (silver coinage) for peace, the release of American captives, expenses, and various gifts for the Dey's royal court and family.[27] An additional indefinite yearly tribute of $21,600 in shipbuilding supplies and ammunition would be given to the Dey. [27] The treaty, designed to prevent further piracy, resulted in the release of 115 American sailors held captive by the Dey

Yes, the end of what is now known as the First Barbary War. And as part of the treaty, they agreed to not do so again. At the time the pirates signed the treaty, they were undergoing an internal power struggle, and ending it with a one time payment after 4 years of fighting was seen as the best solution, so long as they swore they would never do it again.

However, they did start to do it again during the US-UK War of 1812, and once that conflict was ended President Madison took quick and decisive action. Resulting in the Second Barbary War. And destroyed the Barbary Pirates in a threat in the region. In a nine hour bombardment Algeirs was almost totally destroyed. And as part of the peace treaty, the Barbary Pirates repaid the previous amounts the US sent to them.

Interesting how you cherry pick things, yet miss almost all of what happened other than what you want to believe or impress upon others.

Nice try.
Well seeing you are the minority why should you get more months?

I mean you just want a nation to worship you, give you a free ride and then be enslaved to you!

Now IM the OP does bring up a good discussion about Slavery and what you are doing to help today Slave trade here in the States and around the World?

Now you will only focus on Black society and ignore slavery is still rampant around the World from Africa to North Korea to the States, so what are you doing to help Asians, Hispanics and Eastern European people to get free from their slave masters or do you believe the only slaves in the history of the Universe were Black and from Africa?

View attachment 639471

I demand wepawayyshons

World from Africa to North Korea

9 May, many NKVD slaveholders (GULAG camp guards, killers, etc. ) will celebrate stalin´s victory . how many the blacks care about it? how many blacks want NKVD thugs to pay ?

NKVD slaveholders outfit for the kids, Moscow´s e-net shop :

1651923266215.png

1651923471884.png

1651923955798.png

1651923329599.png

9 May, many NKVD slaveholders (GULAG camp guards, killers, etc. ) will celebrate stalin´s victory . how many the blacks care about it? how many blacks want NKVD thugs to pay ?

NKVD slaveholders outfit for the kids, Moscow´s e-net shop :

View attachment 641565
View attachment 641568

View attachment 641569

View attachment 641566
Blacks and most minorities along with most whites in America have no clue what happened in the former Soviet States, and they gladly stay clueless…

I told a Serbian about the Spy Programs and Breeding Programs during Stalin time and they were shocked…

Forum List

Back