The View from China : Moscow Has Lost war in Ukraine . The main reasons why Moscow is now heading towards defeat are:

6.5 million people don't flee the winning side. The propaganda cannot reconcile that simple reality, no amount of begging from the corrupt monkey in Kiev is changing that.

I could be wrong, I've been wrong before.

But I just don't see it. Germany, France and Sweden all attempted and failed to conquer Russia, I just don't see the latest coalition as that much more formidable.

I agree no one can defeat the Russians but the Russians. Victory for the Ukrainians will be pushing the Russians out of their country. But, of course, in the nuclear age, Russia can be destroyed just like any other country.

Wrong.
Ukraine losses are over twice what Russian losses are.
Russia obviously has captured all their objectives, and now will just starve the Ukrainians into surrendering.

The Ukraine has never had anything to do with this war.
It was always US weapons being tested against Russian weapons, by US agents working in the Ukraine.
When it costs too much, we will withdraw and Russia will finish off the rest of the Ukraine.

I agree no one can defeat the Russians but the Russians. Victory for the Ukrainians will be pushing the Russians out of their country. But, of course, in the nuclear age, Russia can be destroyed just like any other country.

If the Ukraine had been allowed to join NATO and put NATO nukes on Russia's border, then Russia could have been destroyed because a first strike could have wiped out retaliation capability.
But since that never happened, Russia can retaliate with over 10 times the number of nukes NATO has, so Russia would win a nuclear war easily.
Russia has always prepared for a nuclear war, has shelters, is spread out, has hardened production, transportation, utilities, and communications.
The US does not.
With just 3 air burst nukes, the US would be without electricity, communications, cars, TV, cellphones, etc.

If the Ukraine had been allowed to join NATO and put NATO nukes on Russia's border, then Russia could have been destroyed because a first strike could have wiped out retaliation capability.
But since that never happened, Russia can retaliate with over 10 times the number of nukes NATO has, so Russia would win a nuclear war easily.
Russia has always prepared for a nuclear war, has shelters, is spread out, has hardened production, transportation, utilities, and communications.
The US does not.
With just 3 air burst nukes, the US would be without electricity, communications, cars, TV, cellphones, etc.
That is one of the dumbest fucking posts I have ever seen. Congratulations!
For starters, post links proving your assertions.
I'm curious if there are even fake (Russian?) cites that stupid.

The US does not.
NATO would not hjave put nukes in Ukraine,

You clearly do not grasp how nukes work

Wrong.
Ukraine losses are over twice what Russian losses are.
Russia obviously has captured all their objectives, and now will just starve the Ukrainians into surrendering.

The Ukraine has never had anything to do with this war.
It was always US weapons being tested against Russian weapons, by US agents working in the Ukraine.
When it costs too much, we will withdraw and Russia will finish off the rest of the Ukraine.
Wrong.

The Ruussians have greater losses and are losing.

The US only sent them weapons after the war started.

Your post is a massive fantasy, as usual

HERE WE GO :

I. Moscow ’s position in the Moscow-Ukraine war has became increasingly passive and unfavorable. Its coming defeat is already clear.

The main reasons why Moscow is now heading towards defeat are:

Moscow 🐷 has been declining ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union, a decline that is first of all a continuation of the pre-dissolution Soviet Union. It is also related to the failures of the internal and external policies of the Moscow ruling clique. This process has been exacerbated by Western economic sanctions which have damaged sectors of the Moscow economy. The so-called revival or revitalization of Moscow under Putin’s leadership is false; it simply does not exist. Russia’s decline is evident in its economic, military, technological, political, and social spheres, and has had a serious negative impact on the Moscow military and its war effort.
The failure of the Moscow blitzkrieg and the failure to achieve a quick victory signaled the beginning of the Moscow defeat. The Moscow military’s economic and financial strength, which are not commensurate with its status as a so-called military superpower, could not support a high-tech war costing hundreds of millions of dollars a day. The Moscow army’s poverty-driven defeat was evident everywhere on the battlefield. Every day that the war is delayed is a heavy burden for Moscow.
Moscow military and economic advantages over Ukraine have been offset by the resilience of Ukraine and the huge, sustained and effective aid provided to Ukraine. The generational differences between Moscow and the U.S. and other NATO countries in the areas of weapons and technology, military concepts, and modes of warfare make the advantages and disadvantages of both sides even more pronounced.
Modern wars are necessarily hybrid wars, covering military, economic, political, diplomatic, public opinion, propaganda, intelligence, and information. Moscow is not only in a passive position on the battlefield, but has lost in other areas. This means that it is only a matter of time before Moscow is finally. It is only a matter of time before Moscow is finally defeated.
Moscow can no longer decide when and how the war will end. Moscow is trying to end the war as soon as possible so it can hold on to what it has gained. This has failed. In this sense, Moscow has lost its strategic leadership and initiative.

View attachment 648520
If china is smart they will not invade Taiwan because the same thing ghat happened to putin could happen to Xi

If china is smart they will not invade Taiwan because the same thing ghat happened to putin could happen to Xi
I dont think they ever intended to invade taiwan. MAYBE if all had gone well for Russia in Ukraine but probably not even then. Taiwan has been a thorn in their side for a LONG time. There is not much advantage to be had if they invade.

They probably agreed to act aggressively to distract the US from Putin's invasion in exchange for a trade deal with Russia.

Now that Russia has ground to a halt in Ukraine they will likely go back to their standard rhetoric and end the threat.

The truth is Rudssia and China never have been and never will be CLOSE allies. They may stike a temporary agreement but that is it. They will never trust each other. Much of Russia's military has always been in siberia protecting invasion routes which the Chinese would use if they attacked north. This will never change as the Chinese covet Siberia which is easier to invade than Taiwan. Siberia has massive room and resources which they desperately need.

Russia's biggest problem now is Xi deciding Taiwan is not worth the troiuble but siberia is much easier to move an army into.

I could be wrong, I've been wrong before.

But I just don't see it. Germany, France and Sweden all attempted and failed to conquer Russia, I just don't see the latest coalition as that much more formidable.
Nobody is trying to conquer Russia. Conquest is not needed, Russia’s sole claim to status has been its military power. That claim has now been decisively discredited. Attacking Ukraine was Russia’s last attempt at projecting itself as a world power.

That is one of the dumbest fucking posts I have ever seen. Congratulations!
For starters, post links proving your assertions.
I'm curious if there are even fake (Russian?) cites that stupid.

The US would not allow even a few short range Soviet nukes in Cuba, so why should Russia allow the Ukraine to join NATO and put long range nukes right on its border?
That not only would be suicide, but the Ukraine clearly violated its 1992 treaty promises, and was in fact in breach with an act of war.

As for the Ukraine, they have been proven to be the ones murdering civilians, stealing oil, and deliberately starting this war with US weapons.

Wrong.

The Ruussians have greater losses and are losing.

The US only sent them weapons after the war started.

Your post is a massive fantasy, as usual

Wrong.
The US had been arming the Ukraine since 2014.
The Ukraine not only has been taking over twice the loses, has thrown its economy away and will soon be starving.

The majority of the people of Taiwan are actually of Japanese ancestry, and hate the Republic of China invaders of 1952 with Chaing Kai Shek.

Forum List

Back