Why Does Trump Keep Telling Biden To Take A Cognitive Test?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There was a time when I agreed with him, but the thing is that everybody already knows that he isn't going to pass it and we would get stuck with Kamala then. I brought this up because I heard him say it at the rally last night. Not physically (I wish lol) but you know on YouTube that's probably already taken down by now.

Everyone in the free world knows Biden has lost it.

A goddamn potato

Even the democrats know it that's why they're not giving him one as they already know that they'll be exposed. However that dummy is a whole lot better than hairy ass Harris.

'Why Does Trump Keep Telling Biden To Take A Cognitive Test?'

SERIOUSLY?

Biden demonstrates every day, often more than once, that he is DAIN BRAMAGED...dementia ravaged.

Biden is seriously mentally impaired, the picture-perfect case for the 1st Article 25 removal of a Ptesident in US history.

Even Democrats know it's true, although they will never admit it.

He knows it, you know it, I know it, the whole Right knows that Biden would fail it. A cognitive test would PROVE to unbelieving democrats, Bidens mental decline. They deny, deny, deny, but they cannot deny something official, public, and from the government. I mean, they love government. Government would never lie to them...

Well, if Harris becomes president, she is another example of Democrat failures of the Liberals.

Yeah, and the only reason why she would be worse is that she has more mentally going on obviously than Joe does. Of course, it also doesn't mean that she's much smarter than him either. A tad, but not by much.

SERIOUSLY?

Biden demonstrates every day, often more than once, that he is DAIN BRAMAGED...dementia ravaged.

Biden is seriously mentally impaired, the picture-perfect case for the 1st Article 25 removal of a Ptesident in US history.

He knows it, you know it, I know it, the whole Right knows that Biden would fail it. A cognitive test would PROVE to unbelieving democrats, Bidens mental decline. They deny, deny, deny, but they cannot deny something official, public, and from the government. I mean, they love government. Government would never lie to them...

Agreed, but you both miss the point of this thread, do either of you want Kamala for president?

Yeah, and the only reason why she would be worse is that she has more mentally going on obviously than Joe does. Of course, it also doesn't mean that she's much smarter than him either. A tad, but not by much.

Agreed, but you both miss the point of this thread, do either of you want Kamala for president?

Lemme think on th-

No.

Because he is just slightly less senile than Biden.

Anyone that would brag about passing a cognitive test has some serious mental decline

Everyone in the free world knows Biden has lost it.

A goddamn potato
why do the dims not do a #25 on him and let kamel face take over?

BC she got less votes in the primaries than byedim?

that's probably it... but hey... things have apparently change.d.. vis a vis ability to run things

so again... why don't they do that?

probably because Americans are more hesitant to hold accountable a dottering old senile ... uh... person and the dims know that and it works to their advantage..

i mean if the baby killer in chief is never held accountable, they reason(????), maybe they won't be either...

eh? Doesn't that make sense?

Yeah, and the only reason why she would be worse is that she has more mentally going on obviously than Joe does. Of course, it also doesn't mean that she's much smarter than him either. Agreed, but you both miss the point of this thread, do either of you want Kamala for president?
How the hell was anyone supposed to get that as your point when you asked why Trump keeps asking Biden to take a cognitive test?

Better question, focusing on Harris rather than Biden, required.

As far as getting rid of both of them...

Once the GOP has both House and Senate this fall

1. Investigate Biden family crimes / treason & I.pravh Biden
-- Take too long? Oust Biden via 25th Amendment

2. IMPEACH Harris
- Under Trump Democrats declared crimes were not required to Impeach a President and made it clear / new precedent that an opposing party in control of Congress can initiate articles of Impeachment just for not liking the President

(Thanks for setting that precedence, Drmocrats) :p

How the hell was anyone supposed to get that as your point when you asked why Trump keeps asking Biden to take a cognitive test?

2. IMPEACH Harris
- Under Trump Democrats declared crimes were not required to Impeach a President and made it clear / new precedent that an opposing party in control of Congress can initiate articles of Impeachment just for not liking the President

LOL

sounds good

:)

2. IMPEACH Harris

Umm I mentioned having to get stuck with Kamala in my OP, but yeah getting rid of them both would be nice, but then wouldn't we be stuck with Nancy Pelosi? And she's just as bad as Kamala if not worse.

yeah getting rid of them both would be nice, but then wouldn't we be stuck with Nancy Pelosi? And she's just as bad as Kamala if not worse.
As mentioned, if the GOP takes the House and Senate this fall Pelosi is out of the chain of succession...

SERIOUSLY?

exactly,was this REALLY a serious question or is this a late april fools joke?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back