The Supreme Court was *never* going to hand the election to Donald Trump

I find it mildly amusing that idiot leftists swore up and down that the 6-3 conservative majority was going to be the death knell for liberals...

Though some, including Trump himself, are holding out hope lol
Trump is a goner but he has a little more bilking to do from his idiots in the fan club....
Probably a lot more bilking of his idiots. They are easy and trump is like W.C. Fields quote "Never give a sucker and even break."
1607532798094.png

Trump is a goner but he has a little more bilking to do from his idiots in the fan club....

Donnie's slush fund was up to 205.5 million as of a week ago. So the charade will continue!
Pony up Trumpublicans! :D

I disagree. I think the conservatives would have loved to find a way to keep Republican control in the White House.

I think they saw no viable way to do that without totally discrediting themselves and the Court and they certainly weren't going to even chance that for someone as fucked up as Trump.

Were it a more mainstream Republican? They well might have. (see 2000)

And that is pretty scary

Sadly, regardless of the outcome, the country is further divided than ever.

Trump and his hissy fits over losing, has been the greatest divider since the Big Hissy fit the South threw when they lost in 1860.

Putin Smiles.

I disagree. I think the conservatives would have loved to find a way to keep Republican control in the White House.

I think they saw no viable way to do that without totally discrediting themselves and the Court and they certainly weren't going to even chance that for someone as fucked up as Trump.

And that is pretty scary
And when I say "more mainstream" I mean less of a loose canon...as in ...not batshit crazy

Donnie's slush fund was up to 205.5 million as of a week ago. So the charade will continue!
Pony up Trumpublicans! :D
I know you just hate that.

That is old news

the real battle is the Texas lawsuit backed by nine other states at last count that is pending in the high court now
Ya mean AG Paxton's lame attempt at a Presidential pardon?

And that is pretty scary
And when I say "more mainstream" I mean less of a loose canon...as in ...not batshit crazy
You mean a scumbag Republican who condones fraud.

And that is pretty scary

If you actually believed your party was hard cheated out of an election, would you give up?

Be honest.

Forum List

Back