Trump: NO Unemployment

Trump?

according to your article....

" But whatever “progress” lawmakers were making — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) used that word after learning that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell apparently supported the offer — Pelosi said it was “unacceptable” to only provide $40 billion worth of federal unemployment insurance instead of the $180 billion that had been under discussion by the bipartisan group. "

(I'm really surprised Huffpost printed something bashing Pelosi)

They almost had a deal but Trump screwed it at the last minute.

With 10 million jobs lost since March Trump refuses to extend unemployment benefits.

Merry Christmas from your President

Yep, you can always count on Pelosi and Schumer to screw the pooch.

Pelosi now backs stimulus deal half the size of what White House offered before election

With 10 million jobs lost since March Trump refuses to extend unemployment benefits.

Unemployment insurance always comes to an end.

It ended after the Steel Collapse, its happening now. The recipients should use the time on Unemployment to make a new way for their lives.

He could solve simple poverty and take the credit for reality purposes on tv. All it should require is a simple executive order.

Or, let Biden do it when he enters office.

A simple executive order for a simple policy. Faithfull executing our own laws, what could go wrong?

It ended after the Steel Collapse, its happening now. The recipients should use the time on Unemployment to make a new way for their lives.
In the middle of a pandemic with 10 million EXTRA unemployed...there is no where else to go

In the middle of a pandemic with 10 million EXTRA unemployed...there is no where else to go

During the Steel Collapse, the unemployment rate was north of 20% in these parts.

They need to get ready for the New Normal.

Maybe the money can be directed to finance new soup kitchens if people are really hurting. The world is his oyster, when Biden accedes next month as Autocrat, he can do what he wants including new unemployment extensions.

What is it you disagree about Dan?
I voted blue and not red.
Lost ya on that one

Then you voted for high employment and destruction of the Middle Class.

Don't complain about getting what you voted for, that's all I ask.

Right wing propaganda and fantasy is all you have. The left is for raising the minimum wage and healthcare reform.

Right wing propaganda and fantasy is all you have. The left is for raising the minimum wage and healthcare reform.
Giving people free money, as proposed, has nothing to do with a "wage" of any kind, minimum or otherwise.

In any event, Sleepy Joe will presumably have a chance next month to bargain for further unemployment checks if he wants.

Pestering President Trump isn't helping

Giving people free money, as proposed, has nothing to do with a "wage" of any kind, minimum or otherwise.

In any event, Sleepy Joe will presumably have a chance next month to bargain for further unemployment checks if he wants.

Don't bother Trump he is buzy pouting.

Don't bother Trump he is buzy pouting.

Its not that at all. President Trump was literally crucified by the libs over the past year over deficits, he isn't going to expand the deficit at this time.

Let Sleepy Joe figure out how to pay for this giveaway and take credit for the deficit.

Forum List

Back