The Storm Is Coming! Declassified Documents In Deep State Coup To Be Released By Wednesday, July 31

Wow, I cannot wait till Thursday to come back in this thread and laugh my ass off at you.

When will you learn...

upload_2019-7-29_16-20-27.jpeg

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.

Wow, I cannot wait till Thursday to come back in this thread and laugh my ass off at you.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

You mean like you democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on your dreams in front of congress?

yep, I mean just like the democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on their dreams in front of congress?

you people are no different than they are.

The "we are going to them them (Obama/Hillary) crowd is just as naive and gullible as was the "we are going to get Trump" crowd.

But it is fun to sit over here never having bought into either and laugh as you dumb fucks.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

You mean like you democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on your dreams in front of congress?

yep, I mean just like the democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on their dreams in front of congress?

The "we are going to them them (Obama/Hillary) crowd is just as naive and gullible as was the "we are going to get Trump" crowd.

But it is fun to sit over here never having bought into either and laugh as you dumb fucks.

Actually I posted that Hellary would never ever be taken down and I was right.

Like the dumb Ds who were convinced Donnie was a goner over Russian collusion, now dumb Rs think our criminal government is actually going to function and take out the perpetrators of the Russia Hoax.

I don’t think so.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

and I have said from day 1 that Trump did nothing illegal and that impeaching him would end our country as we know it...and I am still right.

What sick joy do you guys get out of torturing that poor little Prison Cell like that?

I'm afraid that when the pendulum swings it will be the Democrats whispering sweet nothings into it's ear.

Any Day Now.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

and I have said from day 1 that Trump did nothing illegal and that impeaching him would end our country as we know it...and I am still right.

First, we don’t know if he did anything illegal. There just isn’t any proof to merit impeachment. Second, I have more faith in our country than to believe that an impeachment would end our country as we know it, whatever that means.

First, we don’t know if he did anything illegal. There just isn’t any proof to merit impeachment. Second, I have more faith in our country than to believe that an impeachment would end our country as we know it, whatever that means.

You know, that whole 'innocent till proven guilty" thing...

If Trump were to be impeached for having done nothing wrong it would lead to an endless series of impeachments every time the opposition party held the House. One thing about politics in this country, once one side does something first, it become commonplace after that.

That is what I mean.

It seems patience has paid off. With Ratcliffe being appointed head of DNI it's now time to unload the declassified docs for the public to finally see. Just less than 48 hours to go folks.

Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released this week … by Wednesday” (July 31st)….

They can release documents until their dicks fall off.

I couldn't care less

When they start locking up the scum of the Earth.... dimocrap FILTH, then I'll take notice.

All they're doing now is flapping their gums and wringing their hands like old women.

Until some dimocrap FILTH are Frog-Marched to Prison, they can all go straight to Hell.

I'll believe it when I see it

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

I'm not sure how it would end the country? The dems will whine that the GOP are lawless crooks and the GOP will whine that the dems are also lawless crooks. SSDD, unless Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz can nail some of the deep state conspirators.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845

I'm not sure how it would end the country? The dems will whine that the GOP are lawless crooks and the GOP will whine that the dems are also lawless crooks. SSDD, unless Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz can nail some of the deep state conspirators.

If Trump were to be impeached for having done nothing wrong it would lead to an endless series of impeachments every time the opposition party held the House. One thing about politics in this country, once one side does something first, it become commonplace after that.

That is what I mean.

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.
Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

Forum List

Back