The Storm Is Coming! Declassified Documents In Deep State Coup To Be Released By Wednesday, July 31

F* releasing documents, & no 'scapegoats'...

I want to see the following indicted, Perp-walked, and sent to prison based on exposed evidence of crimes:

Hillary
Mills
Abedin
Obama
Biden
Powers
Rice
Rosenstein
Holder
Lynch
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Strzok
Page
Baker
Weismann
Mueller
all fake news garbage propaganda, dumbass dupe. All investigated and nothing there but ridiculous propaganda endlessly repeated and never retracted.

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.
Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

And impeachment is still off the table. My point is proven, thank you very much.
It is off the table until it is on the table. They seem to want to investigate a few things.

It’s true. When you swear allegiance to a political party you have to turn off your brain. Franco you are every bit as pathetic as the Trumpsters you despise.
except I believe journalists and law enforcement and you believe High School grad ex Coke head bought off DJ's and other demagogue propagandists, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. Watch and read something that is not paid for by Rupert Murdoch and other greedy idiot billionaires, brain washed functional moron.

It seems patience has paid off. With Ratcliffe being appointed head of DNI it's now time to unload the declassified docs for the public to finally see. Just less than 48 hours to go folks.

Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released this week … by Wednesday” (July 31st)….

There’s a storm coming alright. For the Trump family next year. I see a lot of Republicans rats are jumping off the sinking ship and resigning before the elections,

You people are going to need a new religion.
Your delusions are duly noted as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

How does it feel knowing your being ethnically cleansed out of existence?
It feels good to know that you are wrong. It'll never happen.

Wait until we start playing Cowboys and dimocraps, scumbag

You should get down on your knees and thank Trump for delaying it a generation or two.
Actually ignoramus brainwashed right wing cowboy wannabes versus your local constabulary who will wipe you out no problem.

Wait until we start playing Cowboys and dimocraps, scumbag

You should get down on your knees and thank Trump for delaying it a generation or two.
Actually ignoramus brainwashed right wing cowboy wannabes versus your local constabulary who will wipe you out no problem.

Stupid little bitch....

The 'constabulary' -- Like these guys?? Who love dimocrap FILTH like you so very, very much?

maxresdefault.jpg

These are the guys that are going to defend your girlish asses when The People come for you??

Right. No prob.

You really are too stupid to live.

But I think that's the worst possible thing that can happen to you -- To live.

To wake up every morning and realize what a living failure you are. To know that you are pond scum.

Because..... You are.

All dimocraps are scum.

And you all know it.

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.
Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

And impeachment is still off the table. My point is proven, thank you very much.
It is off the table until it is on the table. They seem to want to investigate a few things.
3 years no evidence, no crime, no indictments / convictions for collusion / obstruction...Nadler just lied his ass off and declared again he wants to see the .05% of the report he knows he could have already read but refused and already knows he can't get, which amounts to BS political theatrics...

'It's Mueller Time' turned into 'Weekend at Bernies' that exposed Mueller as a figurehead with Weismann running the witch hunt...

...and to top it off, after D-Schiff's attempt to salvage the disaster by declaring the Russians are still hard at work attempting to alter our election in 2020, do the Democrats turn their efforts to stopping the Russians and the tremendous threat they pose, according to them?

Hell No! They ignore the Russians they just warned us about and announce they are doubling their efforts to take down the President of the United States...

Way to prioritize, dumbasses! Way to waste MORE time NOT legislating and ADDING MILLIONS MORE IN USELESS ADDITIONAL DEFICIT DEBT ATTEMPTING TO CONTINUE TO UNDERMINE / OVERTHROW THE US PRESIDENT!

:clap:

There is plenty of evidence of suspicious crap going on as well as obstruction. Which you right-wingers are never told about. What about over 100 meetings between the Trump campaign and Russians with nothing ever written down and then the Trump campaign lied about it. Mueller said that his purview did not include indicting the president or co-conspirator number one, dumbass. meanwhile the Republicans refuse to do anything about Russian interference in our elections. Everyone outside your bubble of ignorance thinks there is plenty to investigate and we will. Nothing was ever going to get done anyway under Trump. He already cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations and deregulated- all the GOP cares about. We'll find out where the corrupt bubble is later LOL as is typical with the GOP swamp...

That's not illegal commie dupe.

I want to see the following indicted, Perp-walked, and sent to prison based on exposed evidence of crimes:

Hillary
Mills
Abedin
Obama
Biden
Powers
Rice
Rosenstein
Holder
Lynch
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Strzok
Page
Baker
Weismann
Mueller

Hold your breath till it happens!

K?

get ready Obama....there goes your reputation or what was left of it....

Hillary
Mills
Abedin
Obama
Biden
Powers
Rice
Rosenstein
Holder
Lynch
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Strzok
Page
Baker
Weismann
Mueller

Mueller isn't competent to stand trial. That has already been proven.

It seems patience has paid off. With Ratcliffe being appointed head of DNI it's now time to unload the declassified docs for the public to finally see. Just less than 48 hours to go folks.

Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released this week … by Wednesday” (July 31st)….

There’s a storm coming alright. For the Trump family next year. I see a lot of Republicans rats are jumping off the sinking ship and resigning before the elections,

Your delusions are duly noted as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

irony-meter.jpg
You must have a LOT of irony meters. They blow up a hundred times a day :D

First, we don’t know if he did anything illegal. There just isn’t any proof to merit impeachment. Second, I have more faith in our country than to believe that an impeachment would end our country as we know it, whatever that means.

You know, that whole 'innocent till proven guilty" thing...

If Trump were to be impeached for having done nothing wrong it would lead to an endless series of impeachments every time the opposition party held the House. One thing about politics in this country, once one side does something first, it become commonplace after that.

That is what I mean.
The nuclear option anyone?

I am not so sure the democrats have learned this lesson yet and they need to. This is exactly how we sink our protections from a runaway government - normalize crazy actions for short term goals without realizing the other side is going to be in power very soon.

The right is trying to go there on speech with FB and Twitter.

irony-meter.jpg
You must have a LOT of irony meters. They blow up a hundred times a day :D

I buy them by the gross for use on this forum

Taking help in elections from foreigners is....

First, we don’t know if he did anything illegal. There just isn’t any proof to merit impeachment. Second, I have more faith in our country than to believe that an impeachment would end our country as we know it, whatever that means.

You know, that whole 'innocent till proven guilty" thing...

If Trump were to be impeached for having done nothing wrong it would lead to an endless series of impeachments every time the opposition party held the House. One thing about politics in this country, once one side does something first, it become commonplace after that.

That is what I mean.

So does that mean you believe Clinton’s impeachment was justified? If not, why wasn’t Bush or BO impeached also for doing nothing.
He was not convicted and the Clintons do not seem to have lost any power over the impeachment. If anything, they may have gained more influence. Bill Clinton is still immensely popular. That and, as GG pointed out, Clinton actually did commit a crime. No one really disputes that.

Shiettttt, they're hitching their cart to Elijah Cummings now! Ol' Elijah's probing Trump's ass with a colonoscope. Going for 10 years back of financial records and Ivanka and her husband.

"I was in special ed, but I felt like I was a caged bird. I felt like I could do better. I made sure I mastered my special ed lessons. I made sure I listened to my teacher. I made sure I did my homework, but I had to do a little extra." Elijah Cummings
Read more at Elijah Cummings Quotes - BrainyQuote

yep, I mean just like the democrats learned that impeachment was a no go after Mueller shit on their dreams in front of congress?

you people are no different than they are.

The "we are going to them them (Obama/Hillary) crowd is just as naive and gullible as was the "we are going to get Trump" crowd.

But it is fun to sit over here never having bought into either and laugh as you dumb fucks.

Actually I posted that Hellary would never ever be taken down and I was right.

and I have said from day 1 that Trump did nothing illegal and that impeaching him would end our country as we know it...and I am still right.
I'm not sure how it would end the country? The dems will whine that the GOP are lawless crooks and the GOP will whine that the dems are also lawless crooks. SSDD, unless Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz can nail some of the deep state conspirators.

That is what I mean.
1. The founding fathers wanted the bar for impeachment to be very high, otherwise the president would be impeached by the opposition party on a regular basis. Dershowitz describes the various discussions on what the threshold for impeachment should be. Could Trump take an impeachment to the USSC for a ruling on Constitutionality?
2. That said, there is no legal definition of what grounds need to be. So the House and Senate can declare anything impeachable. Dershowitz argues that the USSC should be the final arbiter on impeachment, without a constitutional basis?!
3. Your "constitutional crisis" could happen, from the article, link below:
"In his latest foray, Dershowitz proposes the worst possible option. If the Senate holds a trial and convicts, Dershowitz suggests, the president should simply refuse to leave office and insist that the Supreme Court adjudicate his claim that his conviction violated the Constitution. Dershowitz stakes out the strongest possible claim for judicial supremacy. The Supreme Court and the Supreme Court alone should resolve all disagreements about constitutional meaning, and the president should simply defy Congress until the court intercedes."

Alan Dershowitz Is Wrong About Impeachments

I hope the dems push impeachment, I'd like to see Trump challenge it in the USSC to see if it's actually impeachable.
The USSC would refuse to hear the case. They have exactly zero role to play in impeachment. If congress impeached Trump for having bad hair it would still stand.

Taking help in elections from foreigners is....

Your God Mueller says otherwise. Grow the fuck up commie.

Forum List

Back