After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.

It wasn't hacked at all. William Binney laid it out perfectly and the man has broken more code than just about any one else alive. When the owner of Crowdstrike was put under oath, he could not say with any certainty that the server was hacked, much less "pinpoint" who may have done it. They were given a limited amount of data that would not have stood up to scrutiny in a court of law. What you also lack the understanding of is that security breaches will be detected by even mediocre firewall software and the I.T guys will be alerted to shut down the server. Downloading e-mails on the other side of a firewall in mere minutes to a device.....like a thumb-drive?
You don’t know what you’re talking about and Bill Binney didn’t lay it all out. He breaks codes but he doesn’t know much about cyber security.

The FBI forensics analyzed the malware. They checked data logs. They traced the data moving off the servers to another site. The myth of the thumb drive is no different than your myth that the FBI had Rich’s laptop. Baseless
Show us the proof they did what you claim.

Nope. Mueller's unsupported claims (his report) are proof of nothing. And that's all an indictment is: proof of nothing. That's why we have trials.
What were you looking for exactly?
The actual evidence the FBI looked at to make its claims. Of course, we both know there is no such evidence. Mueller pulled a fast one. He plain out lied.
The Mueller explains what they looked at. The malware was taken off the servers. They had logs from ISPs to show the data traffic.
You are being very disingenous concerning what you believe to be hacking attempts and Russia isn't the suspect. The "silver-phising was traced back to a city on the west coast and one on the East coast. This spamming attempt was to get the victim to " verify" their password. You are either totally ignorant or you are lying and attempting to deceive.

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.

It wasn't hacked at all. William Binney laid it out perfectly and the man has broken more code than just about any one else alive. When the owner of Crowdstrike was put under oath, he could not say with any certainty that the server was hacked, much less "pinpoint" who may have done it. They were given a limited amount of data that would not have stood up to scrutiny in a court of law. What you also lack the understanding of is that security breaches will be detected by even mediocre firewall software and the I.T guys will be alerted to shut down the server. Downloading e-mails on the other side of a firewall in mere minutes to a device.....like a thumb-drive?
You don’t know what you’re talking about and Bill Binney didn’t lay it all out. He breaks codes but he doesn’t know much about cyber security.

The FBI forensics analyzed the malware. They checked data logs. They traced the data moving off the servers to another site. The myth of the thumb drive is no different than your myth that the FBI had Rich’s laptop. Baseless

Nope. Mueller's unsupported claims (his report) are proof of nothing. And that's all an indictment is: proof of nothing. That's why we have trials.
The actual evidence the FBI looked at to make its claims. Of course, we both know there is no such evidence. Mueller pulled a fast one. He plain out lied.
The Mueller explains what they looked at. The malware was taken off the servers. They had logs from ISPs to show the data traffic.
I don't want his bullshit. I want to see the actual documents and data. Mueller can make all the claims he wants, but they don't prove shit without hard data.
Mueller didn't even know what was in his own report much less understand firewall protocols. None of the 17 three letter agencies were ever given the server to analyze. The lamestream media claimed the consensus was based on expert examination of the server in question.

I don't want his bullshit. I want to see the actual documents and data. Mueller can make all the claims he wants, but they don't prove shit without hard data.
Mueller didn't even know what was in his own report much less understand firewall protocols. None of the 17 three letter agencies were ever given the server to analyze. The lamestream media claimed the consensus was based on expert examination of the server in question.
Crowdstrike did the examination.

Mueller isn’t a technical expert but he certainly hasn’t many technical experts working for him.

The hardware isn’t very relevant. It’s not like they’re dusting it for fingerprints. The evidence is the data which the FBI and intelligence agencies did examine.

Crowdstrike did the examination.
And they turned their forensic copies over to the FBI.

Tell me, what would the hardware provide to the FBI that the forensic copy wouldn’t?

When, oh when, will people realize that the Honorable Barack Obama is untouchable.

So no matter what he did or didn't do is of absolutely no practical importance. Let's move on!

We will soon have a new Vice President who will also be untouchable. No one, and I mean "no one," would dare accuse her of any sort of impropriety.

The United States of America is a-changing, and anyone who doesn't like it has a choice: accept it or leave.
Precisely how the cultural marxists took over China. You are right though.

It is people like you that will bend over and open up your butt cheeks and probably offer lube.

I am not going quietly. You do what you want. Then again I am the only one on this site that has had family members executed by marxists.

My deepest sympathies to you on the murder of your family members.

The Reds that took over in Russia, China, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, etc. were vicious and slaughtered millions without pity.

In a few months, I am afraid that a majority of Americans (assuming that the election is reasonably honest) are going to vote for a frail old man who doesn't know what is happening but who will turn over effect control to the likes of those people who have been capitulating to and fawning over very bad people.

Best wishes.
Watch the testimony of a KGB defector who explained what stalin meant by useful idiots. One, who they are and two what is done to them when the marxists take over power.

Who the useful idiots are....

The left wing professors and civil rights leaders etc etc. Their ONLY PURPOSE is to destabilize a free market government.

Then.....

When the marxists take over power as a result of destabilization and propaganda, they are now in the way and their greatest threat.

Why?

Cause the power and system they thought would be distributed evenly quickly becomes the exact opposite of what they proclaimed their entire lives.

Therefore....

They will quickly join the counter revolution movement which would be all but nonexistent when the power is seized by the marxists.

Then.....

Those useful idiots who will learn rapidly how wrong and disillusioned they were will be the first to be lined up on a wall.

Just before they are executed I hope they remember Dante,

"No greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy."

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

When I saw those foolish young people marching in the streets a few weeks ago and currently raising hell in Portland, I should have thought of "useful idiots."

My only hope is I get to meet up with a traitor like JoeB.

We should be preparing ourselves to go down in flames rather than with quiet little whimpers like we are.

Let's hope that there will be an adult in the Dem Establishment that stands up and says, "OK, the fun & games are over. Knock off all this nonsense. We are going to govern this country in a sensible, rational, and peaceful manner."

FATE often surprises us. Usually in a negative manner. But sometimes in a positive manner.

So maybe there is a patriot waiting in the wings for his/her call from Fate to get us back on the road to sanity.

There is no "adult." This is a Communist revolution, one which has been meticulously planned and executed since 1960. They will NEVER stop. We either defeat the democrats or America ends forever.

When Biden loses in November, the violence we see from the democrats will explode. The deep state has the Federal government paralyzed. The military is going to split along mostly racial lines. That means the majority of the fighting will be urban. The democrats will rule the cities and foray out to rape and pillage. Suburbia and rural areas will be held by the Americans. At some point the Americans will have to defeat the democrats in the cities. While democrats don't know weapons, urban environments give them cover for IED's and other terrorist methods.

December will be full blown civil war. We CANNOT hope that the democrats will have an adult, they only want to keep us off balance long enough for China to take over.

I expect the Dems to win on November 3.

Yes, the crazies will run amok in the streets.

But I have a feeling that the big boys and girls of the Dem Establishment will pass the word to cool it, and the crazies can be bribed with some goodies (cash donations, appointments to lucrative government jobs , and promises to introduce sweeping "reforms").

The Dem bigwigs are smart cookies. They know from history how revolutions have gotten out of hand. That's why the Speaker kneeled in the Capitol. She was telling the crazies that the bigwigs (like her) had heard their pleas and would take action. (Don't forget: She and her husband have business interests to protect from the crazies.)

"We will hang the capitalists with the ropes they sell us." Lenin

That is why we didn't do business with the ussr or cuba etc. Cause the greatest enemy to capitalism are capitalists.

That means that we know human nature and that is greed. We are all susceptible to the power of big money and CAPITALISTS have been trying to form monopolies since the country’s founding.

Monopolies are enemies to the Constitution which are enemies to America and that is why Teddy broke them.

Now, that our CORPORATIONS behind our country have done business with China, and their tyrannical labor practices (for all intents and purposes slave labor) along with other marxist regimes like Vietnam etc and their slave labor, those words of Lenin are coming true.

The democrats and most of the republicans are long bought and paid for. CAREER politicians who have survived more than two terms in Congress survived cause they are compromised. Or else they would have been gerrymandered out of office or by other means. That is how it is done.

We are all pretty much fools. There is essentially nothing we can do to stop what is going to happen. The book must be fulfilled and it is playing out before our eyes.

As for actual monopolies, I know of two - the government which has a monopoly on the legitimate use of violence; and unions which have no legitimate monopoly status but are the biggest monopoly in American history.

I know of no companies that are monopolies.

Mueller isn’t a technical expert but he certainly hasn’t many technical experts working for him.

Mueller isn't technically lucid. But he has many handlers who parade him about to legitimize their treason.

The hardware isn’t very relevant. It’s not like they’re dusting it for fingerprints. The evidence is the data whic
h the FBI and intelligence agencies did examine.

Fucking liar. The FBI and ALL American law enforcement were PROHIBITED from any sort of analytics.

Only Dmitri Alperovitch's Ukrainian firm CrowdStrike EVER examined the VM's of the DNC server.

You lie incessantly.

[And they turned their forensic copies over to the FBI.

Tell me, what would the hardware provide to the FBI that the forensic copy wouldn’t?

Fucking liar.

Comey accepted the report from CrowdStrike. The FBI never saw data outside of what was on WikiLeaks.

Not true.
“We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.”

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

Multiple right wing lies and conspiracies in one post. Congrats.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

LOVE the old leftard defense of "Uh-Uhhh!"

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.
Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.
Yet you can’t provide any actual critique of it. What did the link do wrong?

More if you want:
It's a spin job, nothing more or less. Fact 1: Without forensics to see what kind of code was used ( and it is very provable of a hack because firewalls show data of penetration attempts) coupled with the fact that no I.T complained of hacking or warned of a hack until the Wikileaks drop. You are a joke clinging to lies because the truth is too painful and embarrassing.
It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Limbaugh was right about the years long Russia drama being nonsense. How did the rest of the media do on that point? That is one example of many. You don't like conservative media because they are telling the truth.
I remember Limbaugh saying diabetes was no big deal. COVID is the common cold. The guy who famously bragged of his tobacco addition without caring about the consequence dying of lung cancer.

If that’s who you want to stick with, be my guest. I hope you’re not taking medical advice from him.
Well, you got one right. However, that was in Dec of 2019. What about the claim that "diabetes was no big deal?" When did he "brag" about his tobacco addition?

(snicker)

(snicker)

Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.
Yet you can’t provide any actual critique of it. What did the link do wrong?

More if you want:
It's a spin job, nothing more or less. Fact 1: Without forensics to see what kind of code was used ( and it is very provable of a hack because firewalls show data of penetration attempts) coupled with the fact that no I.T complained of hacking or warned of a hack until the Wikileaks drop. You are a joke clinging to lies because the truth is too painful and embarrassing.

Hey Dale, as always, you're lying and I can prove it:

Here's an article from June 14th, 2016 saying the Russians hacked the DNC.

And here's another article dated July 25th, 2016 about the first dump of DNC Emails by WikiLeaks:

So to say that "no one complained about the hacking until after the first email dump is UTTERLY FALSE.
Washington Post and CNN?????

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
whats so funny? It proves that they were indeed indicating that Russia was the source of the hack before Wikileaks.

Unless you think the WaPo travels through time?

Dmitri Alperovitch (CrowdStrike) hates the Russians and blames them for everything. He is Ukrainian and has suffered much at the hands of the Russians. Even when he was writing viruses for McAfee he blamed Russia for nearly every breach - most of which McAffee and Norton unleashed to sell AV Software.

The WaPo has ZERO credibility. Like you, they are not capable of telling the truth about anything.

[And they turned their forensic copies over to the FBI.

Fucking liar.

Comey accepted the report from CrowdStrike. The FBI never saw data outside of what was on WikiLeaks.

Not true.
“We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.”

THEY PROVIDED - you moron.

The FBI examined and analyzed NOTHING.

And we KNOW why. The DNC had been running an embezzlement scheme through the Ukraine. Burisma is known, but far from the only one. Democrats were stealing American dollars as fast as their greedy little forked hooves could rake it in.

Remember Burisma where American foreign aide went to develop the natural gas company - which conveniently hired Hunter "Hoover" (due to his cocaine habit) Biden for $50,000 a mont - AND ALSO PAUL PELOSI JR. as well as CHRIS HEINZ (son of John Kerry).

There is a REASON ONLY CROWDSTRIKE was allowed to access DNC datasets, Dmitri Alperovitch is closely tied to Igor Egorov of Burisma, whom Hillary Clinton set the embezzlement scheme up with in the first place.

The FBI was NEVER allowed access because the server was FULL of incriminating evidence - as the WikiLeaks dump proved.

You're a fucking liar, but you're not very bright and you SURE THE FUCK don't have the facts.

The hardware isn’t very relevant. It’s not like they’re dusting it for fingerprints. The evidence is the data which the FBI and intelligence agencies did examine.
Really? how do the know they were examining data from the actual server? How do you know they didn't just make it all up?

Really? how do the know they were examining data from the actual server? How do you know they didn't just make it all up?

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.

When, oh when, will people realize that the Honorable Barack Obama is untouchable.

So no matter what he did or didn't do is of absolutely no practical importance. Let's move on!

We will soon have a new Vice President who will also be untouchable. No one, and I mean "no one," would dare accuse her of any sort of impropriety.

The United States of America is a-changing, and anyone who doesn't like it has a choice: accept it or leave.
Precisely how the cultural marxists took over China. You are right though.

It is people like you that will bend over and open up your butt cheeks and probably offer lube.

I am not going quietly. You do what you want. Then again I am the only one on this site that has had family members executed by marxists.

My deepest sympathies to you on the murder of your family members.

The Reds that took over in Russia, China, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, etc. were vicious and slaughtered millions without pity.

In a few months, I am afraid that a majority of Americans (assuming that the election is reasonably honest) are going to vote for a frail old man who doesn't know what is happening but who will turn over effect control to the likes of those people who have been capitulating to and fawning over very bad people.

Best wishes.
Watch the testimony of a KGB defector who explained what stalin meant by useful idiots. One, who they are and two what is done to them when the marxists take over power.

Who the useful idiots are....

The left wing professors and civil rights leaders etc etc. Their ONLY PURPOSE is to destabilize a free market government.

Then.....

When the marxists take over power as a result of destabilization and propaganda, they are now in the way and their greatest threat.

Why?

Cause the power and system they thought would be distributed evenly quickly becomes the exact opposite of what they proclaimed their entire lives.

Therefore....

They will quickly join the counter revolution movement which would be all but nonexistent when the power is seized by the marxists.

Then.....

Those useful idiots who will learn rapidly how wrong and disillusioned they were will be the first to be lined up on a wall.

Just before they are executed I hope they remember Dante,

"No greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy."

Then...

The bullet to the head.

Yes, that's the term.

When I saw those foolish young people marching in the streets a few weeks ago and currently raising hell in Portland, I should have thought of "useful idiots."

My only hope is I get to meet up with a traitor like JoeB.

We should be preparing ourselves to go down in flames rather than with quiet little whimpers like we are.

Let's hope that there will be an adult in the Dem Establishment that stands up and says, "OK, the fun & games are over. Knock off all this nonsense. We are going to govern this country in a sensible, rational, and peaceful manner."

FATE often surprises us. Usually in a negative manner. But sometimes in a positive manner.

So maybe there is a patriot waiting in the wings for his/her call from Fate to get us back on the road to sanity.

There is no "adult." This is a Communist revolution, one which has been meticulously planned and executed since 1960. They will NEVER stop. We either defeat the democrats or America ends forever.

When Biden loses in November, the violence we see from the democrats will explode. The deep state has the Federal government paralyzed. The military is going to split along mostly racial lines. That means the majority of the fighting will be urban. The democrats will rule the cities and foray out to rape and pillage. Suburbia and rural areas will be held by the Americans. At some point the Americans will have to defeat the democrats in the cities. While democrats don't know weapons, urban environments give them cover for IED's and other terrorist methods.

December will be full blown civil war. We CANNOT hope that the democrats will have an adult, they only want to keep us off balance long enough for China to take over.

I expect the Dems to win on November 3.

Yes, the crazies will run amok in the streets.

But I have a feeling that the big boys and girls of the Dem Establishment will pass the word to cool it, and the crazies can be bribed with some goodies (cash donations, appointments to lucrative government jobs , and promises to introduce sweeping "reforms").

The Dem bigwigs are smart cookies. They know from history how revolutions have gotten out of hand. That's why the Speaker kneeled in the Capitol. She was telling the crazies that the bigwigs (like her) had heard their pleas and would take action. (Don't forget: She and her husband have business interests to protect from the crazies.)

"We will hang the capitalists with the ropes they sell us." Lenin

That is why we didn't do business with the ussr or cuba etc. Cause the greatest enemy to capitalism are capitalists.

That means that we know human nature and that is greed. We are all susceptible to the power of big money and CAPITALISTS have been trying to form monopolies since the country’s founding.

Monopolies are enemies to the Constitution which are enemies to America and that is why Teddy broke them.

Now, that our CORPORATIONS behind our country have done business with China, and their tyrannical labor practices (for all intents and purposes slave labor) along with other marxist regimes like Vietnam etc and their slave labor, those words of Lenin are coming true.

The democrats and most of the republicans are long bought and paid for. CAREER politicians who have survived more than two terms in Congress survived cause they are compromised. Or else they would have been gerrymandered out of office or by other means. That is how it is done.

We are all pretty much fools. There is essentially nothing we can do to stop what is going to happen. The book must be fulfilled and it is playing out before our eyes.

As for actual monopolies, I know of two - the government which has a monopoly on the legitimate use of violence; and unions which have no legitimate monopoly status but are the biggest monopoly in American history.

I know of no companies that are monopolies.

Yes, the companies with the help of Chicom are turning their companies into monopolies.

In other words, those corporations that started here as a result of the OPPORTUNITY given by the free market create SOCIALIST SYSTEMS within their companies.

For instance how Nike runs their company with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

Watch for instance what Bezos is doing to crush all competition. This is how it works and greed for lack of a better term is NOT GOOD.

It's one of the deadly sins. Don't forget that.

You’d say the same thing if they handed the FBI the server drives too. How do you know they were examining the actual server?

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.
That’s not true. Comey said they received plenty of information to assess the source of the hack.

That’s not true. Comey said they received plenty of information to assess the source of the hack.
Comey is a proven liar and a douchebag. He was a party to the coup, moron.

Comey said?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Comey said?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:
Your colleague dragged him into this, not me.

Comey said?

Your colleague dragged him into this, not me.
You are the moron buying what Comey is selling.

Forum List

Back