After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.

It wasn't hacked at all. William Binney laid it out perfectly and the man has broken more code than just about any one else alive. When the owner of Crowdstrike was put under oath, he could not say with any certainty that the server was hacked, much less "pinpoint" who may have done it. They were given a limited amount of data that would not have stood up to scrutiny in a court of law. What you also lack the understanding of is that security breaches will be detected by even mediocre firewall software and the I.T guys will be alerted to shut down the server. Downloading e-mails on the other side of a firewall in mere minutes to a device.....like a thumb-drive?
You don’t know what you’re talking about and Bill Binney didn’t lay it all out. He breaks codes but he doesn’t know much about cyber security.

The FBI forensics analyzed the malware. They checked data logs. They traced the data moving off the servers to another site. The myth of the thumb drive is no different than your myth that the FBI had Rich’s laptop. Baseless
Show us the proof they did what you claim.

Nope. Mueller's unsupported claims (his report) are proof of nothing. And that's all an indictment is: proof of nothing. That's why we have trials.
What were you looking for exactly?
The actual evidence the FBI looked at to make its claims. Of course, we both know there is no such evidence. Mueller pulled a fast one. He plain out lied.
The Mueller explains what they looked at. The malware was taken off the servers. They had logs from ISPs to show the data traffic.
I don't want his bullshit. I want to see the actual documents and data. Mueller can make all the claims he wants, but they don't prove shit without hard data.
Mueller didn't even know what was in his own report much less understand firewall protocols. None of the 17 three letter agencies were ever given the server to analyze. The lamestream media claimed the consensus was based on expert examination of the server in question.
Mueller isn’t a technical expert but he certainly hasn’t many technical experts working for him.

The hardware isn’t very relevant. It’s not like they’re dusting it for fingerprints. The evidence is the data which the FBI and intelligence agencies did examine.
Really? how do the know they were examining data from the actual server? How do you know they didn't just make it all up?

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.
That’s not true. Comey said they received plenty of information to assess the source of the hack.
Comey said?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:
Your colleague dragged him into this, not me.
You are the moron buying what Comey is selling.
Why don’t you tell your buddy here:

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.
Time to knock you out early. The server was never hacked dumbfuck, Podesta willingly gave up his password in a phishing scam. Proven and settled. It was an inside job as shown by the timelines and amount they claim was taken. You’re getting your ass kicked in a bunch of threads here goober. You know what you’re Dim “journalists” tell you.

Time to knock you out early. The server was never hacked dumbfuck, Podesta willingly gave up his password in a phishing scam. Proven and settled. It was an inside job as shown by the timelines and amount they claim was taken. You’re getting your ass kicked in a bunch of threads here goober. You know what you’re Dim “journalists” tell you.
There is nothing proven by the timeline. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Just idiotic like yourself misinterpreting data.

There is nothing proven by the timeline. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Just idiotic like yourself misinterpreting data.
Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming “no no no” doesn’t change the facts ignoramus. Podesta gave up his passwords, there was no “Russian hack”, the FBI (nor anybody else that matters) ever saw ANY of the data on that server themselves. Just idiots like you who swallow whatever your Dim leaders say. Seems everybody here knows a lot more than you. No surprise.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming “no no no” doesn’t change the facts ignoramus. Podesta gave up his passwords, there was no “Russian hack”, the FBI (nor anybody else that matters) ever saw ANY of the data on that server themselves. Just idiots like you who swallow whatever your Dim leaders say. Seems everybody here knows a lot more than you. No surprise.
Tell me about the transfers that you think prove it was an inside job. Why do you think those transfers took place at the DNC server?

Tell me about the transfers that you think prove it was an inside job. Why do you think those transfers took place at the DNC server?
You’ve been beaten boy, just STFU. It was an inside job as evidenced by experts, not the leftist idiots. You claim the DNC server was hacked, now claim the transfers weren’t from there. You can’t even keep your lies straight. I’m done dealing with a brain dead moron like you. It’s settled. You lose. Again.

You’ve been beaten boy, just STFU. It was an inside job as evidenced by experts, not the leftist idiots. You claim the DNC server was hacked, now claim the transfers weren’t from there. You can’t even keep your lies straight. I’m done dealing with a brain dead moron like you. It’s settled. You lose. Again.
Ha! You don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.

That’s not true. Comey said they received plenty of information to assess the source of the hack.

As always, you're a fucking liar.

{

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

}

Further, CrowdStrike couldn't even swear that the servers had been breached at all.

{

Henry personally led the remediation and forensics analysis of the DNC server after being warned of a breach in late April 2016; his work was paid for by the DNC, which refused to turn over its server to the FBI. Asked for the date when alleged Russian hackers stole data from the DNC server, Henry testified that CrowdStrike did not in fact know if such a theft occurred at all: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated [moved electronically] from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated," Henry said.

Henry reiterated his claim on multiple occasions:

• "There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."
  • "There’s not evidence that they were actually exfiltrated. There's circumstantial evidence but no evidence that they were actually exfiltrated."
  • "There is circumstantial evidence that that data was exfiltrated off the network. … We didn't have a sensor in place that saw data leave. We said that the data left based on the circumstantial evidence. That was the conclusion that we made."
  • "Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn't see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw."
  • Asked directly if he could "unequivocally say" whether "it was or was not exfiltrated out of DNC," Henry told the committee: "I can't say based on that."
}

!

Ha! You don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.

1595983820051.png

As always, you don't really know what you're talking about. Comey testified that they had access to the data that they needed to make their assessment.

Here's Comey's statement:
COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

You said they only accepted the report from Crowdstrike, this proves you're wrong.

Further, CrowdStrike couldn't even swear that the servers had been breached at all.

And again, you're pulling lines out of context and running with them ignoring all the rest of the evidence.

Does CrowdStrike have evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC network?

Yes. Shawn Henry stated in his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration (page 32) and that data had clearly left the network. Also, on page 2, theIntelligence Community Assessment also confirmed that the Russian intelligence agency GRU “had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.”

"DNI chief John Ratcliffe on Thursday declassified documents that revealed the FBI’s so-called ‘defensive briefing’ given to Donald Trump and General Flynn in August of 2016 was actually part of the ‘insurance policy’ to take out Trump and his campaign.

The FBI was not giving Trump a defensive briefing on August 17, 2016, rather, they were spying on him and collecting information on his campaign.

The August 2016 briefing notes were filed under the FBI Russia probe “Crossfire Hurricane,” and the FBI probe into GEN Flynn dubbed “Crossfire Razor.”

At the heart of it, Joe Pientka. You’re right. I write about it in my book. But interestingly the government has scrubbed him from all reports including the FBI report, the Department of Justice report, even the FISA Court report. And the FBI has removed him from their website and sequestered him to San Francisco’s field office refusing to make him available, not withstanding any repeated demands to Congress. That’s the cover-up by the existing FBI director Christopher Wray. And the other part of this equation is that the documents today – they’re exculpatory.

They tend to prove Trump’s innocence and yet the FBI and Christopher Wray have concealed these documents along with the intel community for the better part of four years. "

The longer time goes on, the more official reports and other evidence is released to the public, the less 'shadow' the criminal TRAITORS have to hide in...In fact, there is no more 'shadow' to hide in.

FACT: Barak Obama was the most criminal President in US history - the evidence proves it.

FACT: Obama's administration was the most criminal in US history - it is indisputable based on the evidence that exists.

FACT: FBI Director Chris Wray is a criminal traitor, a POS just like Mueller and Comey, who has been groomed within the FBI to take over and not miss a beat if needed to step in. He has done that. He had worked faithfully in the best interest of the FBI, to protect the agency and its people from repercussions for exposed crimes to include treason, which the FBI is guilty of.

The evidence is all there. Wray has had and has hidden evidence for 4 years.
- the EVIDENCE proves he has committed Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, Sedition, and even TREASON.

At this point, with the 'bleeding out' of evidence of the attempted political coup attempt by Obama, his administration, the complicit media, and the ON-GOING attempts to still cover-up something that has been fully exposed now CAN NOT BE DENIED by anyone SANE!

ANY continued DENIAL...ANY continued DEFENSE of these TRAITORS....ANY continued claims that THIS EVER HAPPENED can ONLY be attributed to MENTAL ILLNESS!

They were attacking barr today....
And Nadlers a freak roflmao

As always, you don't really know what you're talking about. Comey testified that they had access to the data that they needed to make their assessment.

Here's Comey's statement:
COMEY: That's correct although we got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this -- my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute.

You said they only accepted the report from Crowdstrike, this proves you're wrong.

And again, you're pulling lines out of context and running with them ignoring all the rest of the evidence.

Does CrowdStrike have evidence that data was exfiltrated from the DNC network?

Yes. Shawn Henry stated in his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration (page 32) and that data had clearly left the network. Also, on page 2, theIntelligence Community Assessment also confirmed that the Russian intelligence agency GRU “had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.”

Your own link CONFIRMS that the FBI NEVER examined the DNC Server and relied 100% on the Ukrainians to make the determination.

As for your second lie;

{​

• "Sir, I was just trying to be factually accurate, that we didn't see the data leave, but we believe it left, based on what we saw."
  • Asked directly if he could "unequivocally say" whether "it was or was not exfiltrated out of DNC," Henry told the committee: "I can't say based on that."
}

Your own link CONFIRMS that the FBI NEVER examined the DNC Server and relied 100% on the Ukrainians to make the determination.
You said the FBI never got any data from CrowdStrike.

The testimony proves that was not true. Can you at least admit that?

You said the FBI never got any data from CrowdStrike.

Fucking liar.

You're panicking now.

What I said - which is all through the thread, is the FBI nor ANY law enforcement NEVER examined the servers nor the storage and relied ONLY on CrowdStrike.

The testimony proves that was not true. Can you at least admit that?

You're flailing liar - as you have nowhere to spin your next lie.

You're done.

What I said - which is all through the thread, is the FBI nor ANY law enforcement NEVER examined the servers nor the storage and relied ONLY on CrowdStrike.

Heres what you said. I’ll bold the part that shows you aren’t being truthful.

Exactly - so you fucking lied again - it's all you do.

You're done.

You're done.
You just denied you said the thing I quoted for you above and you’re calling me a liar?

You're done.
You just denied you said the thing I quoted for you above and you’re calling me a liar?

What is a "data set," retard?

Your own link from the Marxist hate site Washington Post acknowledges that the FBI NEVER had access to the drives or any other part of the server - and ONLY had reports from the Ukrainians.

You're a sleazy little liar - and stupid as all fuck.

Forum List

Back