After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

What I said - which is all through the thread, is the FBI nor ANY law enforcement NEVER examined the servers nor the storage and relied ONLY on CrowdStrike.

Heres what you said. I’ll bold the part that shows you aren’t being truthful.

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.

Exactly - so you fucking lied again - it's all you do.

You're done.
You just denied you said the thing I quoted for you above and you’re calling me a liar?

What is a "data set," retard?

Your own link from the Marxist hate site Washington Post acknowledges that the FBI NEVER had access to the drives or any other part of the server - and ONLY had reports from the Ukrainians.

You're a sleazy little liar - and stupid as all fuck.

For the record, Crowdstrike never had access to the hardware either.

What I said - which is all through the thread, is the FBI nor ANY law enforcement NEVER examined the servers nor the storage and relied ONLY on CrowdStrike.

Heres what you said. I’ll bold the part that shows you aren’t being truthful.

Comey testified under oath that the FBI never had access to the DNC server nor any data sets and accepted the report from the Ukranians.

Exactly - so you fucking lied again - it's all you do.

You're done.
You just denied you said the thing I quoted for you above and you’re calling me a liar?

What is a "data set," retard?

Your own link from the Marxist hate site Washington Post acknowledges that the FBI NEVER had access to the drives or any other part of the server - and ONLY had reports from the Ukrainians.

You're a sleazy little liar - and stupid as all fuck.

I took it to mean the data from the drives. If you meant it as something else, please inform me.

You understand that the data from the drives is what’s important, not the rest of the hardware, right?

I took it to mean the data from the drives. If you meant it as something else, please inform me.

You understand that the data from the drives is what’s important, not the rest of the hardware, right?

They were denied access to the date. Only reports from CrowdStrike.

We've been over this and I've buried you in cited facts.

You lost, ooze off back to the gutter now.

It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

Well, damn that sneaky Rush..
Is that what you think I said?

DAYUM!

:laugh:

Yer just a troll. What you say is generally stupid and without merit.

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...
TPM.....trumpanzee panic mode in action.

Obama has been out of office for over three (3) years.
It's time you dummies started using new material, or stay in the past where you belong just to fade away to dumbass land

Forum List

Back