The Speech Mitt Romney Never Gave

If you had ever worked for a living or managed or started a business or invested in the stock market or in a small business or even studied the American system of commerce or business administration or even watched an informative video tutorial about how business works you would not stand on, under or anywhere near this silly, stupid, distinction.

Of COURSE Corporations are people, silly girl!

So was Soylent Green.

Your ideas are so off the wall one suspects that's what is behind your alien aire.

You must have nursed on formula made from Soylent Green!

Your avi patron saint knows Mitt would not like her promiscuity.

You chose her, presumably, for just that reason.

You like lots of casual sex and any expense from this sexual liberty being borne by others?

Yes?

Was any of that supposed to be in English? Do try again sling blade...

You and Ms Flukk are ho's.

Last edited:
If you had ever worked for a living or managed or started a business or invested in the stock market or in a small business or even studied the American system of commerce or business administration or even watched an informative video tutorial about how business works you would not stand on, under or anywhere near this silly, stupid, distinction.

Of COURSE Corporations are people, silly girl!

So was Soylent Green.

Your ideas are so off the wall one suspects that's what is behind your alien aire.

You must have nursed on formula made from Soylent Green!

Amazing how that argument never got traction with the electorate or anyone whose not already bought and sold such as yourself.

Your avi patron saint knows Mitt would not like her promiscuity.

You chose her, presumably, for just that reason.

You like lots of casual sex and any expense from this sexual liberty being borne by others?

Yes?

Sandra works again...brings out the worst in the common republican scum for all the world to see.

I'm actually impressed when you can hold in your hatred of women for more than five minutes short-stack.

Sandra works again...brings out the worst in the common republican scum for all the world to see.

I'm actually impressed when you can hold in your hatred of women for more than five minutes short-stack.

Sandra works again, huh?

Which corner does she walk?

See, it's not women I hate.

It's you and people like you.

See?

You are always just slightly off.

But that just shows how you personify the adage, "a miss is as good as a mile."

You are close enough to reality to satisfy your own elementary standards of accuracy in comprehension but so far away from clear thinking, perception or understanding of the world for the rest of us that we have come to a consensus of opinion about you.

You are a piss poor interpreter, analyst of reality, reporter or judge.

Of anything.

Last edited:

Sandra works again, huh?
Yep, unearths the all-too real hatred you have for women. My guess is that you were rejected by so many you swore off and became a pole smoker.

You like women who are punching bags and targets. Feminists who actually think they're equal to a man...not so much. Sure we see. At some point your development stopped...around the age of 14. Which is why you're who you are--a nobody.

Of anything.

Pretty much diagnosed you...which is why you chase me around trying to criticize me and Ms. Fluke. Has anyone ever chased you...except to the all to common destination...and that is....away?

Sandra works again, huh?
Yep, unearths the all-too real hatred you have for women. My guess is that you were rejected by so many you swore off and became a pole smoker.

You like women who are punching bags and targets. Feminists who actually think they're equal to a man...not so much. Sure we see. At some point your development stopped...around the age of 14. Which is why you're who you are--a nobody.

Of anything.

Pretty much diagnosed you...which is why you chase me around trying to criticize me and Ms. Fluke. Has anyone ever chased you...except to the all to common destination...and that is....away?

"except to the all to common destination"

Learn to spell, "TOO", bitch.

:lol:

Good thing Americans are not a violent towards Mormonism as they were in the 18th century...

Did you read the speech in the article I linked to?

I did. And it's more of the same shit we hear from the LDS.

"Ignore our crazy beliefs and our insane history, we are just like you, really!"

Frankly, Romney got off easy because he was able to take his batshit crazy beliefs and put them in vestments and for some reason, Americans don't question crazy if you call it "religion".

Priestwooldoor.jpg

I would have love to see someone ask Romney the following questions.

"Do you think that all other religions besides Mormonism are an "abomination" and "Of the Devil", as the Book of Mormon says?"

"Do you really think that dark skin is a curse from God?"

But here was the thing. No one asked these questions in the Media, and the Funditarded Evangelicals ignored 100 years of screaming about Mormons being heretics because God Damn, there's a N****R in the White House.

Thankfully, beyond his Crazy Religion, Romney proved himself to be just a rich douchebag who didn't care about working people, and he still lost.

Forum List

Back