Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

I have heard that before. They came up with things that could have very easily been fraud. It is not Trump's lie, it is yours.

Instead of twisting yourself into a mental pretzel trying to figure out why no one has come up with a shred of evidence for election fraud why not simply accept that Trump lies? LMAO.

His political life is his, not yours. He is on the Supreme Court because he does not bring it to work with him. He is an ethical man. And that has a lot to do with his political choices.

He's not supposed to have a political life. A supreme court justice is supposed to be apolitical.

You better believe Alito bases all his decisions on his christian nationalism

Trump has been talking about rigged elections since his first victory. He said his election in 2016 was rigged and fraudulent. He had a commission investigate and found nothing. He claimed even before election day in 2020 that if he loses that means the election was rigged, then he actually came out and said it, and he hired his own firm to investigate and found nothing. What is the common denominator in both cases? Trump lies, it's what he does. The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Just recently he even claimed Joe Biden tried to assassinate him. You can't possibly be this dumb and gullible.

"It's easy to fool people then it is to convince them that they've been fooled." - Mark Twain
Sorry you got me beat in the gullible department when late ballot drops were 84% or over for Biden. No one comes back from almost a million vote difference like Biden did in PA. Also other states saw Biden come back in one ballot drop with as much as 94% of votes for Biden.That shit simply does not and did not happen. Articles have exposed what it took to certify those elections. People were threatened at the county level to certify or risk arrest. The MSM did not cover what is now proven fact.

He's not supposed to have a political life. A supreme court justice is supposed to be apolitical.

You better believe Alito bases all his decisions on his christian nationalism
Who says he is not? Do you think his opinion will say he supports Trump? When it does let us know.

Show us one decision that proves what you say. I'll wait.

So you can't prove anything and it is all "the media's" fault.
Sounds like batshit crazy, paranoid, conspiracy-theory thinking to me.Do you hear voices also?
No, but I see losers like you attach themselves to the criminals that caused all of this out of nothing but the fact you are scared shitless to disagree with power. That is how we became a country and we will not stand by and let this happen at least without telling you how despicable and selfish you jerks are.

Sorry you got me beat in the gullible department when late ballot drops were 84% or over for Biden. No one comes back from almost a million vote difference like Biden did in PA. Also other states saw Biden come back in one ballot drop with as much as 94% of votes for Biden.That shit simply does not and did not happen. Articles have exposed what it took to certify those elections. People were threatened at the county level to certify or risk arrest. The MSM did not cover what is now proven fact.

Trump's election fraud team says otherwise, I trust Trump.

All Americans should be able to protest the stolen election.

Except simply saying the election was stolen is not evidence, no matter how much Trump and his cult wishes that were true. These are just the fantasies of a megalomaniac and criminal who can't accept reality.

How does the media bury evidence? Are they the ones conducting and in charge of the investigations? :auiqs.jpg:
By burying the story. And they might as well be in charge. The laws no longer apply to everyone. If you do not realize how dangerous that is to democracy you aren't thinking.

All Americans should be able to protest the stolen election.
True.
But when you're still "protesting" three and a half years later without being able to provide a shred of actual, credible PROOF of any election being stolen.....then you are no longer "protesting,"
You're just WHINING!
:auiqs.jpg:

I do, this was the second firm that Trump hired. No one he hired has confirmed his lies :auiqs.jpg: Only rubes actually believe him.
They are entitled to an opinion. The fraud was more than obvious. Who wins every swing state after 3 in the morning?

By burying the story. And they might as well be in charge. The laws no longer apply to everyone. If you do not realize how dangerous that is to democracy you aren't thinking.

Except there was no story, only fairytales made up by a petulant fat orange man child with bad hair. What dangerous to democracy is trying to overturn a legitimate election because you cannot accept losing and then enciting a riot at the capitol building afterwards. These are the things dangerous to democracy, not made up fairytales about election fraud.

Forum List

Back