The Look on the MSNBC Reporters Face as Bronx Blacks and Hispanics Praise Trump

That one guy let the truth slip out. When you're on the top of the oppression hierarchy you vote Democrat. Once you're shoved near to the bottom you vote Republican.

I bet they only came out because it was free food or some other bullshit give away. Black folks don't want to hear that regurgitated shit over and over. Oh, I have done so much for blacks, really tell us the bills or policies that you signed that did so much for us. Crickets.
But while they were gobbling down the free fried chicken and watermelon, they heard Trump speak.

That kind of exposure is dangerous for the Libtards.

Yeah, but remember all those evil MEAN TWEETS???? I guess it's THAT important to avoid having their widdle feewings hurt, that they'll pay $5/GAL for gas.

Yeah. Moms can't find baby formula, grocery prices through the roof, millions upon millions of illegals pouring across the southern border, salaries are not even close to keeping pace with inflation on necessary products and services, the nation more divided than it has ever been, threats of trillion of dollars in new taxes, mandates and regulation is hindering entrepreneurship and business expansion, etc. etc. etc. . .

but no mean tweets, right?

Yeah. Moms can't find baby formula, grocery prices through the roof, millions upon millions of illegals pouring across the southern border, salaries are not even close to keeping pace with inflation on necessary products and services, the nation more divided than it has ever been, threats of trillion of dollars in new taxes, mandates and regulation is hindering entrepreneurship and business expansion, etc. etc. etc. . .

The Goose step training centers will be going in next.

But.....but....but ...Great economy! But.....Bidenomics! But stock market!....but....but....but

Forum List

Back