So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

They really didn't pay that much more

The income tax is designed to hit the middle class the hardest and it has always been that way which is why we need to do away with it completely
And how do you replace $5 trillion in revenue?

Actually, the Trump tax cuts resulted in the top income earners paying MORE and the middle and lower income earners paying LESS than they did prior to those tax cuts taking effect.
/----/ Every few weeks the class envy libs post the same nonsense, And I point out once again the truth. They just quietly slink away only to come back with the same talking points.

Breakdown of Who Pays the Most—and Least—in Taxes​

People who earn $221,000 or more pay more than half of total income taxes​

you know it when you see it. people shouldn't have luxurious yachts while vets are living homeless on the streets
Funny you said that! I did data processing for a "yacht" manufacturer and guess how many employees would be really pissed
at comments like yours! They bought food, shelter, etc. because they helped build those filthy evil yachts!

Funny you said that! I did data processing for a "yacht" manufacturer and guess how many employees would be really pissed
at comments like yours! They bought food, shelter, etc. because they helped build those filthy evil yachts!
/——/ Libtards think yachts grow on tress all by themselves because they are made out of wood. No assembly required.

Forum List

Back