Zone1 Annihilating the Church of J.C. of LDS

As near as I can see, the only thing that got annihilated was the OP.

The CES letters is yesterday's news. That was always the case. As I said, I was exposed to a lot of the same things long before this ever came out.

And it does not obliterate virtually everything the church teaches or what it stands for. That statement is utterly false.

I want to know how the fictitious tribe of Nephites traveled to America in 600 BC?

already answered, God instructed them to make a ship and they did. Thought you claimed you knew all this did you lie?

What kind of ship. What exactly were the instructions? Jewish ships were like dhows. They hugged the coastlines.

Good luck with that one.

True prophets are not babbling on about the “deep state”, conspiracy theories and Donald Trump. The teachings of many modern day evangelical church leaders just do not resonate with God's heart for justice and Shalom, the way the Biblical prophets did.

Hal Lindsey is also a prophet.

Did you know there are schools for prophets in Atlanta?

And how did God select prophets in the Old Testament ?

Who led the church after the Savior ascended back to his Father ?

True prophets are not babbling on about the “deep state”, conspiracy theories and Donald Trump. The teachings of many modern day evangelical church leaders just do not resonate with God's heart for justice and Shalom, the way the Biblical prophets did.

Who are you making reference to ?

Forum List

Back