Upside-down US flag flew at home of Justice Samuel Alito after 2020 election

So his wife supposedly flew the flag upside down because of a dispute with NEIGHBORS?

Clearly Alito will say anything to justify his bullshit and his rulings should be seen in that light

That never made sense to me. Why would you hang the flag upside down in response to some sign your neighbor posted? This is literally the worse lie ever. And if his wife was the one who did this, I guess that must have meant Alito must have been locked in his basement to not notice an upside flag in his own front lawn. Imagine a supreme court justice flying that in front of his house after Jan 6. We are living in some sort of dystopian reality.

That never made sense to me. Why would you hang the flag upside down in response to some sign your neighbor posted? This is literally the worse lie ever. And if his wife was the one who did this, I guess that must have meant Alito must have been locked in his basement to not notice an upside flag in his own front lawn. Imagine a supreme court justice flying that in front of his house after Jan 6. We are living in some sort of dystopian reality.

Amen!

I personally dot think that this shows he'd be biased in any cases. And if he does show himself to be, impeach him.

"Justice Alito, in a statement to The New York Times, denied any personal involvement with the flying of the flag, attributing it to his wife, Martha-Ann Alito.

According to Alito, the flag was a reaction to provocative and insulting yard signs posted by neighbors, rather than a political statement.

“I had no involvement whatsoever in the flying of the flag,” Alito told the Times. “It was briefly placed by Mrs. Alito in response to a neighbor’s use of objectionable and personally insulting language on yard signs.”

I like Justice Alito!:up:
Did any of asshole Alito's neighbor's fly the U.S. upside down like he did?

Then the cowardly fuck blames his wife.

It doesn’t matter.

He should be forced to recuse in any case involving Trump
Alito & Thomas should both recuse themselves right off the SC. Both of those fucks are bought & paid for by special interest oligarchs like Crow & the Koch family.

It's a disgrace that Roberts appears to be too gutless to do anything to protect the integrity of the court.

"Justice Alito, in a statement to The New York Times, denied any personal involvement with the flying of the flag, attributing it to his wife, Martha-Ann Alito.

According to Alito, the flag was a reaction to provocative and insulting yard signs posted by neighbors, rather than a political statement.

“I had no involvement whatsoever in the flying of the flag,” Alito told the Times. “It was briefly placed by Mrs. Alito in response to a neighbor’s use of objectionable and personally insulting language on yard signs.”

I like Justice Alito!:up:

Yup, a complete beta throwing his wife under the bus like lying Ted throw his children under the bus when he fled to Mexico a few years ago! So much beta, so much MAGA!!!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back