A Message Of Hope: NEVER EVER Give Up!! Refuse To Be Silenced!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't want to go into many details here but those whom I've spoken with privately on this message board will already know what I'm talking about and referring to. I was recently a victim of being emotionally abused because of what is actually known as mental retardation and this person just treated me like crap and up till now nobody else heard my voice or took me seriously, but you know what? There is a reason why I am posting this story in politics as we're living in a time frame today where people try to silence us all the time, but I finally made a difference and now this person can't hurt me anymore because I refused to be silenced. I never gave up, I never walked away, and I never quit. And oh yes emotional abuse is still abuse even though I wasn't ever hurt physically.

The left is constantly going after us because they already know that there is more of us than there is of them but they constantly try to overpower us. They constantly try to censor us and take away our freedom of speech, the freedom to defend ourselves, the freedom to worship the Lord above who made this country, the freedom of a fair trial and the fact that everybody should be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

A lot of people walk all over me because they think that I'm not aware of this. They call me names and think that I'm stupid. They tell me to shut up and that nothing I say will ever make a difference. Well that might be true... alone. However, the reason why I am so strong is I got people who love me, who support me, who care about me, both online and in person and together we're invincible.

Absolutely NOTHING can touch us when we stand together and that's what the left is afraid of. They know that they got a whole entire American loving patriot crowd standing behind President Trump and we know that he will save America once he returns to the white house and we the people will be the ones to put him there. The fight's not over until it's over and we still got a lot of fight left in us. (Just some videos below to inspire you and please listen to the last song even if you're not familiar with it as it really fits this topic.)

Edit: Never mind the posting in politics lol and yes it's okay with me. :)

Last edited:
I don't want to go into many details here but those whom I've spoken with privately on this message board will already know what I'm talking about and referring to. I was recently a victim of being emotionally abused because of what is actually known as mental retardation and this person just treated me like crap and up till now nobody else heard my voice or took me seriously, but you know what? There is a reason why I am posting this story in politics as we're living in a time frame today where people try to silence us all the time, but I finally made a difference and now this person can't hurt me anymore because I refused to be silenced. I never gave up, I never walked away, and I never quit. And oh yes emotional abuse is still abuse even though I wasn't ever hurt physically.

The left is constantly going after us because they already know that there is more of us than there is of them but they constantly try to overpower us. They constantly try to censor us and take away our freedom of speech, the freedom to defend ourselves, the freedom to worship the Lord above who made this country, the freedom of a fair trial and the fact that everybody should be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

A lot of people walk all over me because they think that I'm not aware of this. They call me names and think that I'm stupid. They tell me to shut up and that nothing I say will ever make a difference. Well that might be true... alone. However, the reason why I am so strong is I got people who love me, who support me, who care about me, both online and in person and together we're invincible.

Absolutely NOTHING can touch us when we stand together and that's what the left is afraid of. They know that they got a whole entire American loving patriot crowd standing behind President Trump and we know that he will save America once he returns to the white house and we the people will be the ones to put him there. The fight's not over until it's over and we still got a lot of fight left in us. (Just some videos below to inspire you and please listen to the last song even if you're not familiar with it as it really fits this topic.)

Edit: Never mind the posting in politics lol and yes it's okay with me. :)

Unfortunately, there are times when you need to stand up. Otherwise, they'll never learn a damn thing.

I think you are wrong a lot, as you well know, but I so proud of you standing up for your right to speak out. Keep doing it, for it looks good on you.

Passive agressive.
Since YOU brought it up in the first paragraph, do tell us why you chose the name Road Runner. Oh. Wait. Most of us know why. You have issue with some on the staff. One in particular. Agressive. The whine above in your OP? Passive.
And when called on your responses, agressiveness, LIES.....you begin to "dislike" that person and show it frequently.

Need Tissue?

Give what you get. You are not innocent in your self described "mental retardation". I do believe the proper term is "mental disabilities". But..if you insist........

Forum List

Back