Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

greetings
if I may
parts of the Church will be tried to test the faith

In 2 Peter 2:19-21 (KJV)
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Revelation 2:8-11 (KJV) And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life He or she that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Note: this is because of their behavior, seven years
God Hath Not Appointed Us to Wrath
In 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Paul assures us that God has not appointed His people to wrath. This wrath is plainly God’s anger that will be poured out during the tribulation. Pre-trib believers interpret this as meaning that Christians will be removed from the earth. Post-trib believers tell a different story. They describe this as meaning that God will protect Christians during the tribulation and pour this wrath out on the unbelievers only. This idea runs against the statement made in Revelation 13:7, in which the Antichrist is given power to make war with the saints and to overcome them. A post-trib view would make God’s promise of protection from wrath into a lie. In years past, it was possible to think of being protected from the guns and swords of that day. Today, when any major war would involve nuclear and chemical weapons, it’s impossible to expect that same kind of protection. When Nagasaki, Japan was bombed during World War II, the bomb exploded over a Catholic church. Everyone who was in the center of the explosion died–both Christians and non-Christians. The only way to validly interpret God’s promise of protection from wrath is by viewing 1 Thessalonians 5:9 as the bodily removal of the Church from this world.

Matthew must have written his gospel before the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.
In order to make 70 AD the magic year, we would have to delete dozens of prophecies that were never fulfilled. When was the Gospel preached to all the nations? When was the Mark of the Beast implemented? What about China’s 200-million-man army? When did 100-pound hailstones fall from the sky? And what date was it when the Euphrates River dried up?

The questions are endless. Why did we have the rebirth of Israel? If Jerusalem was forever removed from being the burdensome stone, why has it now returned to that status? When did all the Jews shout, “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord,” as Jesus said they would?

No where does it say the trib lasts for 7 years. The only ones promised heaven are the little flock( Luke 12:32) these are numbered=144,000--The great crowd no man can number( Rev 7:9) is not promised heaven anywhere in the bible. And since they are the only other ones getting saved, its this promise from Jesus that is to them-Matt 5:5-Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. Prov 2:21-22 assures they are going no where and Matt 24:22 assures those days( trib and Armageddon) will be cut short or no flesh would be saved.

During the 1000 year reign of Christ-Earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)= New earth)--Mortals will go back to perfection, Satan will be abyssed that whole time. Thus no satan influences. But after the resurrection, some will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will without those influences. But they must be tested, thus satan gets loosed for a little while. And Rev 20:8 says, many as the sand of the sea still follow satan and get thrown into the lake of fire. Earth is the promise i look forward to. A life of not aging like now, never sick, never without, no war, greed, fear, pain, Even death will be no more. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures(Isaiah 11)--all motives of mortal hearts from love not profit. Gods kingdom is a cure all.
the Father raised Jesus from the dead--Acts 3,26 - 1Thessalonians 1,10- Acts 5,30
Jesus raised himself--John 2,19-21 ,John 10,17-18
the Holly Sprit raised Jesus from the dead --Rom 8,11 - 1Peter 3,18
These three are-- ONE--the TRINITY
ALL OF THIS IS IN YOUR BIBLE , AND OURS.

During the 1000 year reign of Christ-Earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)= New earth)--Mortals will go back to perfection, Satan will be abyssed that whole time. Thus no satan influences. But after the resurrection, some will get the opportunity to learn and apply Gods will without those influences. But they must be tested, thus satan gets loosed for a little while. And Rev 20:8 says, many as the sand of the sea still follow satan and get thrown into the lake of fire. Earth is the promise i look forward to. A life of not aging like now, never sick, never without, no war, greed, fear, pain, Even death will be no more. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures(Isaiah 11)--all motives of mortal hearts from love not profit. Gods kingdom is a cure all.

Here is a great way to witness easily and effectively to Jehovah's Witnesses. It gets them off their message track and makes them think:

But first make sure that when you answer the doorbell, you are polite and gentle and that you allow them to to speak their initial piece. Then ask them if you could ask a couple of questions. They will nearly always say yes. Using THEIR Bible (if they don't have a New World Translation with them, ask them to come back with one), open it to John 8:24. Here it will read "Therefore I said to YOU, YOU will die in YOUR sins. For if YOU do not believe that I am [he], YOU will die in YOUR sins.” Ask them if this means it is absolutely crucial to salvation to understand WHO Jesus really is, because if we get this wrong, Jesus says we will die in our sins. They will usually say yes it is important.

Now, Turn to Isaiah 44:6. Their Bible will read: "6 This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God.'" Get them to agree that this verse in their Bible clearly says that Jehovah is the "first and the last" and there is no God beside Him.

Now go to Revelation 1:7-8. Their Bible will read: "7 Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. 8 'I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga,” says Jehovah God, 'the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.'” Get their agreement that Jehovah is indeed again in the New Testament saying that He is the "first and the last". Then ask them is it now Jehovah who "is coming in the clouds" and who was "pierced"? If they say yes, then point them to Matthew 24:30, 26:64; Mark 13:26, 14:62. Even in their Bible it clearly says in those verses that it is the "Son of Man" (Jesus) who is "coming in the clouds". So then, Jesus, the "Son of Man", is Jehovah? They will recoil at this and backtrack. But in all likelihood right from the beginning they will say verse 7 of Revelation 1 is speaking of Jesus, while verse 8 is speaking of Jehovah.

OK, then take them to Revelation 22:12-16. In their Bible it will say: "12 ‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. 13 I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. 14 Happy are those who wash their robes, that the authority [to go] to the trees of life may be theirs and that they may gain entrance into the city by its gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie.’ 16 ‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.’” Point out to them that JESUS is saying He is both "the Alpha and Omega" and "the First and Last". They will likely try to explain this passage away by saying that it is Jehovah speaking in verse 13 and Jesus in the rest of the verses. Do not argue with them. Say OK, but they have to agree that whoever it is that is saying He is both the Alpha and the Omega and the First and the Last is still Jehovah.

Now turn in their New World Translation to Revelation 1:12-16. You will read: "12 'And I [my note: this is John speaking] turned to see the voice that was speaking with me, and, having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed with a garment that reached down to the feet, and girded at the breasts with a golden girdle. 14 Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes as a fiery flame; 15 and his feet were like fine copper when glowing in a furnace; and his voice was as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp, long two-edged sword was protruding, and his countenance was as the sun when it shines in its power.'" Ask them who this is that John saw. They HAVE to say Jesus. (If there is any doubt, the context of the entire first three chapters of Revelation makes it clear it is Jesus speaking.)

Now read the next verse, verse 17: "And when I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.And he laid his right hand upon me and said: 'Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last.'" Now point out to them that clearly Jesus here is claiming to be the First and the Last. But remind them that in Isaiah we read that Jehovah said He alone is the first and the last ... and then repeats that claim all through the verses we have read in Revelation. So how can Jesus be the first and the last? There can't be two firsts and lasts. Only one can be "first"; and only one can be "last".

Now they will be at a loss here ... but will still somehow be trying to say Jehovah IS the "first and the last". Now ask them one more thing. Read them verse 18, where the One who is first and last continues to speak and says: "'and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha´des.'" Now ask them "When did Jehovah die?" It clearly says here that the one claiming to be the first and the last died and is now alive again. So when did Jehovah die?

Trust me, this should be enough to totally shake their theology regarding the person of Jesus.

Now remind them of that very first passage they explained to you (John 8:24) where the one (whom they clearly told you was Jesus) said that those who do not believe who He really is, will die in their sins.

You now have the opportunity (presuming they haven't run off by now) to explain John 1:1 and that the contradiction you placed before them can only be removed by recognizing that Jesus and Jehovah are one and the same. You can then offer to do a study with them PROVING that the two are one ... and that the ONE God is eternally self-existent in THREE persons. And if they are really seeking the truth and want to ensure that they do not die in their sins because they are not recognizing who Jesus really is, then you will be willing to share with them the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

Whether they agree to either a) continue, or b) just leave, make SURE you pray with them before they go... asking in the Name of Jesus that the One True Almighty God open their eyes to the truth of the gospel of His salvation and the real identity of Jesus Christ.

the Father raised Jesus from the dead--Acts 3,26 - 1Thessalonians 1,10- Acts 5,30
Jesus raised himself--John 2,19-21 ,John 10,17-18
the Holly Sprit raised Jesus from the dead --Rom 8,11 - 1Peter 3,18
These three are-- ONE--the TRINITY
ALL OF THIS IS IN YOUR BIBLE , AND OURS.
And Paul gives all simple english all can understand-1 Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-The FATHER. see the period, he did not teach-Father, son and holy spirit as being the one God. He clearly taught over and over-the Father is Jesus' God-Coll 1:3, 1 Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:3,17
1Peter 3:18-says he was made alive in the spirit being put to death in the flesh. You twist Rom 8:11--it doesnt say holy spirit-just spirit.

Here is a great way to witness easily and effectively to Jehovah's Witnesses. It gets them off their message track and makes them think:

But first make sure that when you answer the doorbell, you are polite and gentle and that you allow them to to speak their initial piece. Then ask them if you could ask a couple of questions. They will nearly always say yes. Using THEIR Bible (if they don't have a New World Translation with them, ask them to come back with one), open it to John 8:24. Here it will read "Therefore I said to YOU, YOU will die in YOUR sins. For if YOU do not believe that I am [he], YOU will die in YOUR sins.” Ask them if this means it is absolutely crucial to salvation to understand WHO Jesus really is, because if we get this wrong, Jesus says we will die in our sins. They will usually say yes it is important.

Now, Turn to Isaiah 44:6. Their Bible will read: "6 This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God.'" Get them to agree that this verse in their Bible clearly says that Jehovah is the "first and the last" and there is no God beside Him.

Now go to Revelation 1:7-8. Their Bible will read: "7 Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen. 8 'I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga,” says Jehovah God, 'the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.'” Get their agreement that Jehovah is indeed again in the New Testament saying that He is the "first and the last". Then ask them is it now Jehovah who "is coming in the clouds" and who was "pierced"? If they say yes, then point them to Matthew 24:30, 26:64; Mark 13:26, 14:62. Even in their Bible it clearly says in those verses that it is the "Son of Man" (Jesus) who is "coming in the clouds". So then, Jesus, the "Son of Man", is Jehovah? They will recoil at this and backtrack. But in all likelihood right from the beginning they will say verse 7 of Revelation 1 is speaking of Jesus, while verse 8 is speaking of Jehovah.

OK, then take them to Revelation 22:12-16. In their Bible it will say: "12 ‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. 13 I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. 14 Happy are those who wash their robes, that the authority [to go] to the trees of life may be theirs and that they may gain entrance into the city by its gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie.’ 16 ‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.’” Point out to them that JESUS is saying He is both "the Alpha and Omega" and "the First and Last". They will likely try to explain this passage away by saying that it is Jehovah speaking in verse 13 and Jesus in the rest of the verses. Do not argue with them. Say OK, but they have to agree that whoever it is that is saying He is both the Alpha and the Omega and the First and the Last is still Jehovah.

Now turn in their New World Translation to Revelation 1:12-16. You will read: "12 'And I [my note: this is John speaking] turned to see the voice that was speaking with me, and, having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands someone like a son of man, clothed with a garment that reached down to the feet, and girded at the breasts with a golden girdle. 14 Moreover, his head and his hair were white as white wool, as snow, and his eyes as a fiery flame; 15 and his feet were like fine copper when glowing in a furnace; and his voice was as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars, and out of his mouth a sharp, long two-edged sword was protruding, and his countenance was as the sun when it shines in its power.'" Ask them who this is that John saw. They HAVE to say Jesus. (If there is any doubt, the context of the entire first three chapters of Revelation makes it clear it is Jesus speaking.)

Now read the next verse, verse 17: "And when I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.And he laid his right hand upon me and said: 'Do not be fearful. I am the First and the Last.'" Now point out to them that clearly Jesus here is claiming to be the First and the Last. But remind them that in Isaiah we read that Jehovah said He alone is the first and the last ... and then repeats that claim all through the verses we have read in Revelation. So how can Jesus be the first and the last? There can't be two firsts and lasts. Only one can be "first"; and only one can be "last".

Now they will be at a loss here ... but will still somehow be trying to say Jehovah IS the "first and the last". Now ask them one more thing. Read them verse 18, where the One who is first and last continues to speak and says: "'and the living one; and I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha´des.'" Now ask them "When did Jehovah die?" It clearly says here that the one claiming to be the first and the last died and is now alive again. So when did Jehovah die?

Trust me, this should be enough to totally shake their theology regarding the person of Jesus.

Now remind them of that very first passage they explained to you (John 8:24) where the one (whom they clearly told you was Jesus) said that those who do not believe who He really is, will die in their sins.

You now have the opportunity (presuming they haven't run off by now) to explain John 1:1 and that the contradiction you placed before them can only be removed by recognizing that Jesus and Jehovah are one and the same. You can then offer to do a study with them PROVING that the two are one ... and that the ONE God is eternally self-existent in THREE persons. And if they are really seeking the truth and want to ensure that they do not die in their sins because they are not recognizing who Jesus really is, then you will be willing to share with them the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

Whether they agree to either a) continue, or b) just leave, make SURE you pray with them before they go... asking in the Name of Jesus that the One True Almighty God open their eyes to the truth of the gospel of His salvation and the real identity of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is he= the messiah, the one sent forth by God as foretold in the OT.
Jesus is first and last in many things. But you see all his real followers listen to him as God commanded them to-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--trinitarians outright refuse to believe those truths from him. At John 17:3--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Jesus didn't lie, the trinity is the lie, Facts of Israelite God worship history proves it as well.

God Hath Not Appointed Us to Wrath
In 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Paul assures us that God has not appointed His people to wrath. This wrath is plainly God’s anger that will be poured out during the tribulation. Pre-trib believers interpret this as meaning that Christians will be removed from the earth. Post-trib believers tell a different story. They describe this as meaning that God will protect Christians during the tribulation and pour this wrath out on the unbelievers only. This idea runs against the statement made in Revelation 13:7, in which the Antichrist is given power to make war with the saints and to overcome them. A post-trib view would make God’s promise of protection from wrath into a lie. In years past, it was possible to think of being protected from the guns and swords of that day. Today, when any major war would involve nuclear and chemical weapons, it’s impossible to expect that same kind of protection. When Nagasaki, Japan was bombed during World War II, the bomb exploded over a Catholic church. Everyone who was in the center of the explosion died–both Christians and non-Christians. The only way to validly interpret God’s promise of protection from wrath is by viewing 1 Thessalonians 5:9 as the bodily removal of the Church from this world.
Greetings
maxresdefault (17).jpg

Then there is another side of the coin, you cannot give one and not receive the other

In John 7:39-40 (But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
Therefore, many of the people when they heard this saying, said, "Truly this is the Prophet."

Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 10:34"Do not think that I came to bring tranquility upon the whole earth, but a two-edged sword. See Hebrews 4: 12

Luke 12: 49
but to cast fire upon the whole earth and would that it was already kindled!

Luke 12: 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished!

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

(Baptizing with fire, means that he will chastise the entire earth with fire. a spiritual fire within and a physical nuclear war. Matthew 24: 2)

Luke 12: 50
And I have an immersion to be immersed with thee, and I am greatly afflicted until it is fulfilled.

Matthew 10: 39 to them who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
(Eternal life)

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
But those within the body judge you, who are outside the body God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."

1 Corinthians 6:1-2 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?
Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come when judgment will commence with the House of God (Elohim) And commence with us, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

rebellious people
Isaiah 30:9-13 That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the Lord;
Isaiah 30: 10 Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
Isaiah 30: 11 Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."
Isaiah 30: 12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel: "Because you despise this word, And trust in oppression and perversity, And rely on them,
Isaiah 30: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you Like a breach ready to fall, A bulge in a high wall, Whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.

Meaning, these are groups of people who know the truth
We read in Hebrews 10:26-29
For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, (repentance) but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10: 29 insulted the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10: 27 there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, (repentance)

Matt 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

(If we deliberately keep sinning after receiving the knowledge of the truth)

there is a side to every coin, bad and good

Greetings
View attachment 767340
Then there is another side of the coin, you cannot give one and not receive the other

In John 7:39-40 (But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
Therefore, many of the people when they heard this saying, said, "Truly this is the Prophet."

Matthew 10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 10:34"Do not think that I came to bring tranquility upon the whole earth, but a two-edged sword. See Hebrews 4: 12

Luke 12: 49
but to cast fire upon the whole earth and would that it was already kindled!

Luke 12: 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished!

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

(Baptizing with fire, means that he will chastise the entire earth with fire. a spiritual fire within and a physical nuclear war. Matthew 24: 2)

Luke 12: 50
And I have an immersion to be immersed with thee, and I am greatly afflicted until it is fulfilled.

Matthew 10: 39 to them who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
(Eternal life)

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside?
But those within the body judge you, who are outside the body God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."

1 Corinthians 6:1-2 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?
Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come when judgment will commence with the House of God (Elohim) And commence with us, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

rebellious people
Isaiah 30:9-13 That this is a rebellious people, Lying children, Children who will not hear the law of the Lord;
Isaiah 30: 10 Who say to the seers, "Do not see," And to the prophets, "Do not prophesy to us right things; Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
Isaiah 30: 11 Get out of the way, Turn aside from the path, Cause the Holy One of Israel To cease from before us."
Isaiah 30: 12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel: "Because you despise this word, And trust in oppression and perversity, And rely on them,
Isaiah 30: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you Like a breach ready to fall, A bulge in a high wall, Whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.

Meaning, these are groups of people who know the truth
We read in Hebrews 10:26-29
For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, (repentance) but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.
Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10: 29 insulted the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10: 27 there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, (repentance)

Matt 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

(If we deliberately keep sinning after receiving the knowledge of the truth)

there is a side to every coin, bad and good
what does this reply have to do with the pretrib rapture?

And Paul gives all simple english all can understand-1 Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-The FATHER. see the period, he did not teach-Father, son and holy spirit as being the one God. He clearly taught over and over-the Father is Jesus' God-Coll 1:3, 1 Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:3,17
1Peter 3:18-says he was made alive in the spirit being put to death in the flesh. You twist Rom 8:11--it doesnt say holy spirit-just spirit.
youre sadly wrong. But lets play... Explain Jesus' baptism. Jesus the HS and the Father were all interacting at the same time.

youre in a cult; you do not have the holy spirit. You cannot understand the things of God.

The lineage of Christ is forbidden by God to ever rule on David's throne on earth. (Jer. 22:24-30). The lineage of Jesus comes directly through this cursed king. (Luke 1:32-34) There will be no physical kingdom established on earth other than the the kingdom of God established by Jesus over 2000 years ago....i.e, the church of Christ Jesus. What? Did God lie to Jer. to Luke? And........told you the truth some 2000 years after the last inspired Apostle of Christ died?

Jesus made it as clear as He could. The kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom not a literal kingdom, a kingdom without end until the day of Judgement at which time the kingdom will revert back to the Father.(1 Cor. 15:24-26) When Christ comes back it will not be to rule but to JUDGE......the earth and all the elements will melt away in feverent heat. (2 Peter 3:10) Christ even told everyone that His kingdom would come within the same generation of those hearing His voice in the 1st century. The kingdom of God has been on earth for 2000 years, and its a spiritual kingdom. A spiritual Israel (1 Peter 2:9, Eph. 2:19, Phil. 3:20)

Read, be enlightened; (Luke 9:27, Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1)

Living is a TRIBULATION. Man has been in the last days of mankind since the day of Pentecost after the ascension of Jesus. (Acts 1,2)

The reward for a righteous life will not be entry into some imagined kingdom on earth.........but a reward of eternal fellowship in heaven with the God of Creation.

God desires that all men be saved by coming to the knowledge of truth. God has no respect of person. We all are subject to the same life tribulations. No one is "special". That's why God revealed His will in a universal method.......the written word. It reads the same for everyone, no private interpretation allowed. Apparently some do not comprehend truth until it jumps up and bites them on the keyster.

"Lord........did I not prophesy in Your Name, cast out demons?" "I never knew you who practice lawlessness......." -- Matthew 7:22......
Well it seems you're under the delusion that. That God was actually speaking to the people. Who were writing the bible. The bible is not the word of god is the words of men who claim to be inspired by god.

That's why there are so many contradictions.

For example, one of The gospels gives an exact year for jesus's birth. It says he was born in the fifteenth year of the roman emperor. This would mean. He was born in three b c which was the fifteenth year of the roman augustus. This wouldn't also mean that he died in 30 AD, During the Reign of the second roman emperor tiberius.

The issue with this is that there was no roman census in 3 BC, And Herod the great, Who is almost universally considered by scholars to be the king herod of the bible, Have died several years before.

The fact is that the Gospels were not written until almost a 100 years after Jesus' s death. The writers simply took historical events, With no real knowledge about the timeline of those events, And claimed that Jesus was involved in them all.

Well it seems you're under the delusion that. That God was actually speaking to the people. Who were writing the bible. The bible is not the word of god is the words of men who claim to be inspired by god.

That's why there are so many contradictions.

For example, one of The gospels gives an exact year for jesus's birth. It says he was born in the fifteenth year of the roman emperor. This would mean. He was born in three b c which was the fifteenth year of the roman augustus. This wouldn't also mean that he died in 30 AD, During the Reign of the second roman emperor tiberius.

The issue with this is that there was no roman census in 3 BC, And Herod the great, Who is almost universally considered by scholars to be the king herod of the bible, Have died several years before.

The fact is that the Gospels were not written until almost a 100 years after Jesus' s death. The writers simply took historical events, With no real knowledge about the timeline of those events, And claimed that Jesus was involved in them all.
there are zero contradictions.

what does this reply have to do with the pretrib rapture?
greetings
Is what you're not saying there is a bigger picture
Pre-trip trials and tribulation

Number one you're not going up as a feather to the Kingdom of God, first you must be tried and tested for your faith, secondly, you must be chosen.

For many are called, but few are chosen."

Matt 22:14 (NKJV) The chosen ones are the Saints they are the key.

Romans 8: 29
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Then you must Sacrifice something personal for the gospel at the alter
Matt 16:25-26 (NKJV) For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

The trial begins with the believer.
Heb 12:6-8 (NKJV) For whom the Lord loves He chastens, And discipline every son whom He receives."
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.

Rev 3:18-19 (NKJV) I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore, be zealous and repent.

A person must go through trials and tribulations in his entire life, for the gospel and when the Holy Spirit is satisfied with your testimony, Then you must be sealed by the Holy Spirit, the testimony of Jesus Christ

Matthews 18:19-20 (NKJV)Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
the Saints are the key

We read in John 3:31-36 (NKJV) He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies, and no one receives His testimony.
He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

1. The Passover, in remembrance of the deliverance out of Egypt.

2. The feast of weeks, or the feast of Pentecost; added to it is the law of the first fruits.

3. The feast of in-gathering, or the feast of Tabernacles. Moses is to write these words so that the people might know them better. We can never be enough thankful to God for the written word. God would make a new covenant with Israel, with Moses as a mediator. Thus the covenant of grace is made with believers through Christ.

1. Passover is what?

2. Pentecost the birth of the church. Acts 2: 1 - 4 the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

3. the feast of Tabernacles is the raising of the dead. Rev 20:4-6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:

The individual person must appear before the LORD, this ceremony is for the new transformation!

John 5:39-42 (NKJV) You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
I do not receive honor from men.
But I know that you do not have the love of God in you.

They will be great despair upon the earth a complete loss or the absence of hope.
2 Peter 2:20
(NKJV) For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back