Zone1 The sad truth is almost 99 % humans go to Hell

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is the Book of Law, the Holy Book containing laws written by God through humans
No one fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie communist apostatic 'priest' in a dead 'church' can abolish them.
Either you follow the God's Commandments or you go to Hell
There is no other choice

I strictly advise you to read the Holy Bible and pray to God for his support.
Our lives are short and no one knows when he/she dies

By the way: God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, there are only 2 sexes, not 25 or more like insane satanists today claim

Not Heaven but Hell waiting for most of us
Trust no one, only God and the Holy Bible!

hell4.jpg

How to be saved read this great web-page

There is the Book of Law, the Holy Book containing laws written by God through humans
No one fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie communist apostatic 'priest' in a dead 'church' can abolish them.
There is no other choice

By the way: God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, there are only 2 sexes, not 25 or more like insane satanists today claim

hell4.jpg

I always assume that getting into heaven isn't easy. It's problematic for some of us who by nature are different than we have to project in order to survive. Turning the other cheek can be akin to self murder (suicide is a straight line to hell) as one will be crushed and slowly expire if we don't fight back the abusers.

There is no other choice

hell4.jpg

Only 1% go to heaven? Sounds like there were a lot of defects in the creation process!!! :eek:

Fortunately for Steve, Old Testament God let his less smite-y son take over the family business.

Actually Abraham God created Adam and Lilith first out of the dust of the world but seeing Lilith would not obey Adam or Abraham God she was cast out of Eden to live in the shadows as the first demon.

Then Abraham God put Adam to sleep and made Eve from Adam rib so she would be Adam slave but as the story goes Eve messed it up with Abraham God and was evicted along with Adam because of the lie.

There is no Heaven and there is no Hell, and we are reborn on Gaia and truthfully Heaven is when your child is born and Hell is when your child life is taken from you while you are still living…

m

The Church Christ founded came before the written in modern print Bible

Fortunately for your commentary here, that Church He founded would agree w/ you.. that most people end up in Hell

I always assume that getting into heaven isn't easy. It's problematic for some of us who by nature are different than we have to project in order to survive. Turning the other cheek can be akin to self murder (suicide is a straight line to hell) as one will be crushed and slowly expire if we don't fight back the abusers.

I'm one of the biggest sinners in the world.
Most of humans are sinners
Neverteless it changes nothing

Either you follow God Commandments or you perishes in Hell

No one except God himself can forgive your sins or grant to you a place in heaven

Only 1% go to heaven? Sounds like there were a lot of defects in the creation process!!! :eek:

Or probably less.

Do you know God's intentions and plans?
Nope
How can you, a worm dare to challenge God?

There are no 'defects in the creation process' but intruding of Satan according predictions of the Holy Bible

There is no Heaven and there is no Hell,

Who has proved it?
Darwin. Marx, Pelosi, Obama, Hitler, Putin, Biden, Napoleon, LGBTQ, Chuck Norris?
Who?

No one.

You know only lies of MS presstitutes, commies, insane sexual deviants and 'scientists'
All modern offices are occupied by satanists who want you go to Hell

Forum List

Back