Zone1 The sad truth is almost 99 % humans go to Hell

Then you believe in the fictional Dante's Inferno version of hell? Admittedly, painting a picture of fire is much easier than painting a picture of separation.
For those not going to Heaven, of course, what would be the difference between separation and a total cessation of conscience thought after death? Which is more, um, humane?

Actually Abraham God created Adam and Lilith first out of the dust of the world but seeing Lilith would not obey Adam or Abraham God she was cast out of Eden to live in the shadows as the first demon.

Then Abraham God put Adam to sleep and made Eve from Adam rib so she would be Adam slave but as the story goes Eve messed it up with Abraham God and was evicted along with Adam because of the lie.

There is no Heaven and there is no Hell, and we are reborn on Gaia and truthfully Heaven is when your child is born and Hell is when your child life is taken from you while you are still living…

Plus there was a second, nameless wife of Adam in between Lilith and Eve.

He saw God create her from scratch and was so disgusted by seeing all the blood and fluids and viscera underneath the skin he refused to touch her.

That’s why God put Adam to sleep when he created the third wife (Eve).

Last edited:
I'm one of the biggest sinners in the world.
Most of humans are sinners
Neverteless it changes nothing

Either you follow God Commandments or you perishes in Hell

No one except God himself can forgive your sins or grant to you a place in heaven
What commandments do you actually have to follow?

There are 613 commandments in the Old Testament. Are you saying we should follow all those?

Can I eat a pork chop or do I go to hell if I do?

Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV / 7,986 helpful votes​

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Can a woman wear pants?

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV​

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Should I have tassels on my garments?

Deuteronomy 22:12 ESV​

“You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of the garment with which you cover yourself.“

What commandments do you actually have to follow?

There are 613 commandments in the Old Testament. Are you saying we should follow all those?

Can I eat a pork chop or do I go to hell if I do?

Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV / 7,986 helpful votes​

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Can a woman wear pants?

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV​

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Should I have tassels on my garments?

Deuteronomy 22:12 ESV​

“You shall make yourself tassels on the four corners of the garment with which you cover yourself.“
Picking and choosing which of God’s commandments are important to obey is a cornerstone of Christianity.

Picking and choosing which of God’s commandments are important to obey is a cornerstone of Christianity.
False dichotomy or dilemma. After the flood, God set forth seven laws for all nations. It wasn't until much later that God chose a certain tribe to be a people set apart, and this tribe only was given additional commandments. No one else was expected to follow them.

In contrast, Christianity was not for a people set apart, but was catholic (meaning open to all the world). For this reason, very early on it was agreed a the first Church Council in Jerusalem that only the Noahide Laws (the Laws for all mankind) applied. Going back to the laws for all mankind is the cornerstone of Christianity.

If that were true it would show that God is not exactly "love" is he?
"Worship me with every breath your entire life - or I will throw you in an eternal fire forever!!..... "oh... and I love you and I am very forgiving"

Actually Abraham God created Adam and Lilith first out of the dust of the world but seeing Lilith would not obey Adam or Abraham God she was cast out of Eden to live in the shadows as the first demon.

Then Abraham God put Adam to sleep and made Eve from Adam rib so she would be Adam slave but as the story goes Eve messed it up with Abraham God and was evicted along with Adam because of the lie.

There is no Heaven and there is no Hell, and we are reborn on Gaia and truthfully Heaven is when your child is born and Hell is when your child life is taken from you while you are still living…

Dammit Lilith! 🤨

For those not going to Heaven, of course, what would be the difference between separation and a total cessation of conscience thought after death? Which is more, um, humane?
Good point.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

To smear Christians communist satanists and LGBTQ insane invented the judgmental lie.
No one can judge you except God himself.
Christians are obliged to remember you about the Law of God
This post appears to need re-wording as I cannot fully grasp what author is saying exactly

why should God be humane with those who were far from being humane when they lived on Earth? baby murderers.... wife abusers, child abusers.. etc... etc..?

Most of those I have known in my personal life who were guilty of those things and other egregious sins never repented.. If they repent, they have a chance of getting to Heaven (if they persevere) . If not, they will inherit what they sowed. . as the Word, along with common sense, tells us

🪦

Forum List

Back