Zone1 The sad truth is almost 99 % humans go to Hell

Spreading The Gospel is the Obligation #1 for True Christians

Matthew 28:19 ESV / 1,179 helpful votes​

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 24:14 ESV / 678 helpful votes​

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Psalm 96:3 ESV / 556 helpful votes​

Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

Mark 16:15 ESV / 552 helpful votes​

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Romans 1:16 ESV / 466 helpful votes​

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV / 357 helpful votes​

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Galatians 6:9 ESV / 339 helpful votes​

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

John 14:6 ESV / 332 helpful votes​

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

1 Peter 3:15 ESV / 297 helpful votes​

But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

Acts 1:8 ESV / 293 helpful votes​

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Romans 10:13-14 ESV / 265 helpful votes​

For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

John 3:16 ESV / 209 helpful votes​

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 20:19-23 ESV / 203 helpful votes​

On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld.”

John 12:48 ESV / 194 helpful votes​

The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

1 Corinthians 11:1-2 ESV / 189 helpful votes​

Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.

Matthew 28:19-20 ESV / 177 helpful votes​

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Acts 4:12 ESV / 170 helpful votes​

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 5:1-6:24 ESV / 167 helpful votes​

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. ...

John 15:1-27 ESV / 165 helpful votes​

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. ...

Mark 13:10 ESV / 157 helpful votes​

And the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations.

2 Thessalonians 2:14-15 ESV / 150 helpful votes​

To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV / 142 helpful votes​

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Romans 6:23 ESV / 135 helpful votes​

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 12:4 ESV / 129 helpful votes​

And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.

Mark 16:15-16 ESV / 124 helpful votes​

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

John 20:21 ESV / 122 helpful votes​

Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”

2 Timothy 4:2 ESV / 118 helpful votes​

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Romans 1:1-32 ESV / 113 helpful votes​

Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures, concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all the nations, ...

John 3:36 ESV / 113 helpful votes​

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

2 Corinthians 5:20 ESV / 108 helpful votes​

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

Psalm 23:1-6 ESV / 108 helpful votes​

A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ...

1 John 2:4 ESV / 106 helpful votes​

Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,

Romans 1:15 ESV / 101 helpful votes​

So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome.

John 15:8 ESV / 100 helpful votes​

By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

Acts 13:47 ESV / 99 helpful votes​

For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”

Romans 5:8 ESV / 98 helpful votes​

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Timothy 4:1-2 ESV / 94 helpful votes​

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 94 helpful votes​

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

1 Corinthians 9:16 ESV / 93 helpful votes​

For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

John 8:31-32 ESV / 93 helpful votes​

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

2 Corinthians 5:18-20 ESV / 91 helpful votes​

All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

Luke 24:47 ESV / 87 helpful votes​

And that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Matthew 28:18-20 ESV / 83 helpful votes​

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Psalm 100:3 ESV / 82 helpful votes​

Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Jeremiah 26:2 ESV / 81 helpful votes​

“Thus says the Lord: Stand in the court of the Lord's house, and speak to all the cities of Judah that come to worship in the house of the Lord all the words that I command you to speak to them; do not hold back a word.

Romans 1:16-20 ESV / 80 helpful votes​

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.” For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Revelation 14:6 ESV / 77 helpful votes​

Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people.

1 Thessalonians 3:2 ESV / 77 helpful votes​

And we sent Timothy, our brother and God's coworker in the gospel of Christ, to establish and exhort you in your faith,

Colossians 2:1-23 ESV / 77 helpful votes​

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ. ...

Ephesians 6:15 ESV / 76 helpful votes​

And, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV / 74 helpful votes​

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Revelation 1:1-20 ESV / 73 helpful votes​

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...

Hebrews 6:1 ESV / 73 helpful votes​

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Matthew 4:17 ESV / 72 helpful votes​

From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

2 Thessalonians 2:14 ESV / 70 helpful votes​

To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16-17 ESV / 70 helpful votes​

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Acts 20:24 ESV / 68 helpful votes​

But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

John 15:16 ESV / 68 helpful votes​

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

John 6:47-50 ESV / 68 helpful votes​

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die.

2 Timothy 4:5 ESV / 66 helpful votes​

As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Ephesians 6:12 ESV / 66 helpful votes​

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Philippians 1:27 ESV / 65 helpful votes​

Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,

2 Timothy 2:15 ESV / 63 helpful votes​

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

Jeremiah 23:29 ESV / 63 helpful votes​

Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Isaiah 3:1-26 ESV / 63 helpful votes​

For behold, the Lord God of hosts is taking away from Jerusalem and from Judah support and supply, all support of bread, and all support of water; the mighty man and the soldier, the judge and the prophet, the diviner and the elder, the captain of fifty and the man of rank, the counselor and the skillful magician and the expert in charms. And I will make boys their princes, and infants shall rule over them. And the people will oppress one another, every one his fellow and every one his neighbor; the youth will be insolent to the elder, and the despised to the honorable. ...

Matthew 9:37 ESV / 62 helpful votes​

Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;

John 13:35 ESV / 61 helpful votes​

By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Philemon 1:6 ESV / 60 helpful votes​

And I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ.

2 Corinthians 9:12 ESV / 60 helpful votes​

For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.

Matthew 16:15-19 ESV / 59 helpful votes​

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Matthew 9:37-38 ESV / 59 helpful votes​

Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”

Romans 3:23 ESV / 58 helpful votes​

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Romans 1:12 ESV / 58 helpful votes​

That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine.

2 Timothy 4:1 ESV / 54 helpful votes​

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:

Psalm 105:1 ESV / 54 helpful votes​

Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

Romans 10:9 ESV / 53 helpful votes​

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Matthew 5:15-16 ESV / 53 helpful votes​

Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:11-12 ESV / 53 helpful votes​

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Ezekiel 38:23 ESV / 53 helpful votes​

So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Revelation 12:11 ESV / 52 helpful votes​

And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

Ephesians 1:13 ESV / 52 helpful votes​

In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

James 5:19-20 ESV / 49 helpful votes​

My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

Mark 1:15 ESV / 49 helpful votes​

And saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Proverbs 11:30 ESV / 48 helpful votes​

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and whoever captures souls is wise.

Acts 8:12 ESV / 46 helpful votes​

But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:4 ESV / 44 helpful votes​

Now those who were scattered went about preaching the word.

Acts 2:1-47 ESV / 44 helpful votes​

When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tongues as of fire appeared to them and rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven. ...

John 5:24 ESV / 43 helpful votes​

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Luke 1:37 ESV / 43 helpful votes​

For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Revelation 1:1 ESV / 42 helpful votes​

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

1 Corinthians 1:18 ESV / 40 helpful votes​

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Philippians 1:5 ESV / 39 helpful votes​

Because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.

Colossians 1:23 ESV / 38 helpful votes​

If indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Matthew 28:16-20 ESV / 38 helpful votes​

Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Isaiah 52:7 ESV / 38 helpful votes​

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.”

Acts 2:38 ESV / 36 helpful votes​

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:1 ESV / 35 helpful votes​

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

1 Chronicles 16:24 ESV / 35 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

Mark 10:45 ESV / 33 helpful votes​

For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Philippians 2:22 ESV / 31 helpful votes​

But you know Timothy's proven worth, how as a son with a father he has served with me in the gospel.
Ok, you've spread the word; you're going to heaven. You can stop now.

But do you believe you're effective in your preaching? Do you believe that pasting the entire New Testament into one post is an effective way of getting people to read it?

I wonder if doing something real, like doing some charitable work and politely, respectfully, tell the recipients of your labor that Jesus' love for you and you for him led you to help, would be more effective. If you lived a great life and politely credited Jesus, probably those you help won't jump to Christianity right away, but if you kept it up, helping regularly, and with others who were doing the same, some would, eventually, say, "Wow. There may be something to that Jesus. I'll listen."

I am pretty certain that just dumping a bunch of scripture quotes in a long post on the Internet isn't going to have the desired effect - IF the desired effect is getting people to learn about Christ and his passion and the salvation he brings.

That makes me wonder if the real reason for your post isn't conversion or spreading the word at all; it seems to be more that you want to say you spread the word and to pat yourself on the back and tell the Lord, "Lord, I spread the word; I posted all your apostles writings on the Internet. I'm going to heaven for sure now, right, Lord?"

Jesus spoke almost about Hell, not about Heaven
Jesus did speak about Heaven.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus did speak about Heaven.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Only crazy sadistic Ukrainian morons put Mother of Jesus together with a killing machine

I was raised in one of the Christian religions. My own religious belief is shallow indeed. I do believe in God. I don’t believe that God believes in religion. I certainly don’t believe in eternal damnation for mistakes made during maybe in 100 years of life. It’s far too irrational a thought to ascribe to God.

Did you create Universe?
Nope
So you shall fulfill the Commandments of God
Plane and simple

Did you create Universe?
Nope
So you shall fulfill the Commandments of God
Plane and simple
I did not create the universe. No.

And I’m content in my belief that God did.

But that doesn’t mean that God has issued me any commandment to believe in one religion over some other religion. You are free to believe whatever you wish. Me to. Cool deal!

I already said it, if 99% go to hell, someone messed up.
Personally, I think 99% is much too high. Out of curiosity, what would you say would be an acceptable percentage of those choosing God and those not choosing God?

The sad truth is almost 99 % humans go to Hell​

Time to party with the rest of us!

05-DSC_3796.jpg

Anyone who sits around thinking that he knows just what's going to happen to himself and the rest of us after they die is already in contempt of the omnipotence creation. He ceases to be truly humble with and face the fact that he does NOT. He does not have enough faith in creation itself to admit that he does not know. He fails to recognize and surrender his own infintesimal place in the universe.

I doubt it's 99%, but even if it is, those who end up in heaven will not know what happened to those who did not make it.

Personally, I think 99% is much too high. Out of curiosity, what would you say would be an acceptable percentage of those choosing God and those not choosing God?
It isn’t acceptable that a god would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. So, as far as eternity goes, 0%.

It isn’t acceptable that a god would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. So, as far as eternity goes, 0%.
Are you saying that any individual who does not wish to love and serve God should be forced into heaven to love and serve Him anyway? For an eternity?

If strict adherence to the Law of the Lord is the test, then we all fail.
The Lamb of God provides a way. There is hope.

Forum List

Back