The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.....Mark Twain

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As Samuel Clemens once quipped, some of his critics jumped the gun a bit when a rumor was started about his demise.

Right wingers on this forum are salivating at the prospect that trump would win by DEFAULT since his chances in a genuine race are considerably dim....

Should democrats be worried about Hillary's health...ABSOLUTELY!!!

But to presume that she is on her death bed AND that the WH would be handed over to Trump because the opponent is ill, is a fantasy that does confirm Hillary's DEPLORABLE statement. We have a full TWO weeks before the first debate (which Trump finally announced that he would attend), but to presume that Trump would run UNOPPOSED is not only moronic, but also undemocratic.......Such an unopposed race for the presidency should remind all of us that we are not Uganda or Venezuela.

The reality remains that Trump's "rise"correlates to his supporters' hatred of Clinton, and without Clinton as the opponent, Trump's ratings would actually decrease. So, my dear right wingers, don't count your chickens before the eggs have even been laid.

ANOTHER "broad generalizations about people on the right side of the political spectrum" thread. It's needs to stop.

the way I see it, posts like the OP's shows that the left is very worried that the queen will not live long enough to make it to office.
This brings me great joy.

Forum List

Back