Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

Not a Trump supporter, but it's easy to tell Hillary fucked up since she retracted the statement the next day. Will she blame it on her "pneumonia"?

• Banned
I'm not really bothered by it. it is like she fired a nerf arrow at me. It had a lot of wind up but it did nothing but bounce off.

• Banned
image.jpeg

It's kind of charming. It means we don't crawl when someone throws a word at us. We are in superb company. The British found the rebellious colonists deplorable. The Romans thought Spartacus and the gladiators were deplorable. The Egytians thought the Jews were deplorable. Anyone standing up to oppression and tyranny is deplorable. Fighting political correctness is the battle for our time. Being deplorable is to be one of the fighters.

Coming from a corrupt criminal asshole like Clinton, it's actually very funny. No one's more deplorable than the criminal witch and her serial rapist husband.

It's kind of charming. It means we don't crawl when someone throws a word at us. We are in superb company. The British found the rebellious colonists deplorable. The Romans thought Spartacus and the gladiators were deplorable. The Egytians thought the Jews were deplorable. Anyone standing up to oppression and tyranny is deplorable. Fighting political correctness is the battle for our time. Being deplorable is to be one of the fighters.

No, idiot, it's WHY you're deplorable.

Not a Trump supporter, but it's easy to tell Hillary fucked up since she retracted the statement the next day. Will she blame it on her "pneumonia"?

I would not blame it on the pneumonia. Hillary has had strokes in her brain and in her e-mails her staff expressed concerns about her lucidity at times

That is what I would blame it on.

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?

Which are you most proud of?

Racism? Islamophobia? Xenophobia? Homophobia?

Do I only get to choose one?

Choose as many that apply to you.

I would have to choose all then.

Then Hillary Clinton was right.

Hillary Clinton is not even conscious anymore.

Forum List

Back