Last Month Of Open Uncensored Internet? Obama Set To Hand Over Internet To NWO Globalists...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

Congress Can Save the Internet

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Are you afraid that this will let countries censor and control what their people are able to view? Because they can already do that. Are you afraid this will let countries censor and control what people in other countries are able to view? Then you don't know how the internet works.

Are you afraid that this will let countries censor and control what their people are able to view? Because they can already do that. Are you afraid this will let countries censor and control what people in other countries are able to view? Then you don't know how the internet works.

It's just another Globalist Elite takeover. They despise the freedom of the Internet. But hopefully our Congress will step in and do the right thing.

It's just another Globalist Elite takeover. They despise the freedom of the Internet. But hopefully our Congress will step in and do the right thing.
Catchy little phrase you cooked up there. Too bad it's complete gibberish.

As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Yeah....Chinese and Russian hackers steal the personal information of every DOJ employee......Obama says; "What a perfect time to turn over control of the Internet to foreigners."

Stoooopid!!!

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Yeah....Chinese and Russian hackers steal the personal information of every DOJ employee......Obama says; "What a perfect time to turn over control of the Internet to foreigners."

Stoooopid!!!

All part of the NWO agenda. The Globalist Elites have had it with Internet Freedom. They're making their move to seize complete control. Shame on our President.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Stoooopid!!!

All part of the NWO agenda. The Globalist Elites have had it with Internet Freedom. They're making their move to seize complete control. Shame on our President.
Take a deep breath and when you have control over yourself read this.
No, Barack Obama Isn't Handing Control of the Internet Over to China

And then, if possible, explain why we should be freaking out.

Apparently this was contrived by George Soros as a means of easier hacking of our electoral process. Much cheaper and easier than buying Gay Agenda types like Obama or now, Hillary.

It's ironic that his LGBT boy-ready Obama nudged out Hillary two times until she was too old to run. Now Soros' new proxy leader can't make it to November. Hurry-scurry! What to do!??

I predict a sudden influx of money to the Trump campaign from Soros' camp. And a sudden new Trump outlook on gay marriage, gay adopting and deranged boys showing up in girls showers in schools...or else!...

Well to be fair, he's already made his stance clear on all those issues here. I wonder if the rednecks know about this?

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Stoooopid!!!

Take a deep breath and when you have control over yourself read this.
No, Barack Obama Isn't Handing Control of the Internet Over to China

And then, if possible, explain why we should be freaking out.

He's a NWO Globalist Puppet. He represents the Globalist Elite agenda. And seizing complete control of the Internet is a key aspect of it. These folks will control and censor. They despise Freedom & Liberty.

They want the Internet to become like the rest of the current Government/Corporate-owned Mass Media. It has to be tightly controlled and censored. But hopefully, people will stand up and thwart em. I'm an optimist, i think more & more are catching onto the NWO agenda.

You don't know how Soros works. He is in the process of having us use the internet as our voting booths. Sign up and vote, whoever you are. Then he will tell us who "we" elected.

The Globalists have been pushing for complete control of the Internet for many years. It truly scares them. And year by year they have made progress. They want the Internet to resemble their current Government/Corporate-owned Mass Media. I mean, most Americans don't even realize that only a handful of large Corporations control just about all information they receive via TV, Radio, Film, Music, Newspaper, and so on.

Americans should have been alarmed when Obama said "The Internet can't be allowed to be like the Wild West." That was the signal the NWO Elites were coming strong for the Internet. It's always in the name of 'Security.' Our Founding Fathers warned us about that centuries ago. Yet Americans continue falling for the same ole same ole. But i do think more & more are catching onto the agenda. So i still have some hope. It does look grim though. I mean, how do you stand up to such evil power?

Damn! And I thought I could get away with my insubordinate postings forever. Now the sonsabitches will be coming after the Hossfly. Before they can get to my door they will have to get through a forest of IEDs and a ring of 7.62s. It's gonna be fun while it lasts.

Damn! And I thought I could get away with my insubordinate postings forever. Now the sonsabitches will be coming after the Hossfly. Before they can get to my door they will have to get through a forest of IEDs and a ring of 7.62s. It's gonna be fun while it lasts.

Ha, i love it. :thup:

You don't know how Soros works. He is in the process of having us use the internet as our voting booths. Sign up and vote, whoever you are. Then he will tell us who "we" elected.
:cuckoo:

Wow, crazytown. The far right wants corporations to have the right to censor the internet for their users but now is in freakout mode over yet another fever dream conspiracy theory.

Catchy little phrase you cooked up there. Too bad it's complete gibberish.
"Completely gibberish". Typical progressive "argument". So intelligent. So thorough. So indisputable. God Almighty I hope you never have to appear before a court. You're completely incapable of making a sound argument.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back