The Reason I Am A Conservative

“The Reason I Am A Conservative”

As a bystander; observing, (reading) your post
I do not know the true definition of “conservative”

I ask you,
Hossfly, please give me a definition of “Conservative
In your own words so I will know where you are coming from.

As a friend, please define the term “Conservative”.
In your own words.
Thanks in advance

May you and yours live long and prosper :)-
If it's better, by all means do it.

Greg

I disagree. You were easily conned into voting for trump and he was a disaster. You still think the election was stolen and the riots at the capitol was a peaceful demonstration.

You possibly, but I doubt it, Not be brain washed but you are definately an idiot. Not sure of the difference.
Don't call me names or I will start talking about your mother. 'kay?

These rich people are specific rich people.

Number one on the list are the Koch brothers (well, the one who's still alive at least). People with money who spend their money on manipulating people. Some rich people manipulate people politically and some don't.

The vast majority of the super wealthy aren't politically assigned. They have no party affiliation. Hell, even Trump donated to both republicans and democrats. And he's not even super rich. He just sort of blew with the wind. And luckily, for the democrats, he was a republican when he was elected.
Deciding that a transvestite shouldn't be allowed into women's toilets doesn't necessarily mean you aren't brainwashed.

Well, yeah, it sort of does mean just that. For the simple fact that it doesn't matter what party you belong to when realizing that women and children have a right to not be exposed to a males junk while they're in a public restroom or dressing room, as seen in this article where a trans-dude exposed his dick to a little girl.
Do you not support a mothers right to keep her child from being exposed to a mans dick?
What makes someone who isn't brainwashed is someone who has their own thought processes, understands the situations, has knowledge in order to make an opinion and knowledge from many sources, and knows how to use sources.

One has to fully understand the situation. The problem is, with todays woke crowd, proudboys crowd, BLM crowd and the other crowds, they only want to hear one side. This is something only brainwashed people do.
I get people on here who are like "why are you copying and pasting things?" when I'm backing up my arguments. Those who don't bother to search out the information required, don't try and see if they're right or wrong on every topic going, those who don't try and make a decent argument, are people who are brainwashed.

I don't disagree with that. Providing that you're not overlooking the BS that's built into your side of the story.

I'm wondering if I went through your posts, how many times I'd see you actually trying to make an argument based on the truth as much as possible, or someone who simply "knows" things. I don't know you, so I'm not going to make an assumption either way, until I actually go and look, and I can't be bothered to go and look because my main aim isn't one up man ship, but actual knowledge, and some knowledge is just pointless.

That's good that you're not judging me on assumptions. Because I'm not on one side of anything. But, not at least doing a little research about me, keeps you from having important information that would allow you to make an accurate judgement on me.
Just from this thread alone, you can see I'm not for the super wealthy. I'm not for the alt right, proud boys, BLM, LGBT community (when they do things I don't agree with), or most other organizations because they're organizations. Organizations create group thinking. And their supporters have to abide by everyone elses thoughts and beliefs.
But I know the OP, and I know the OP does NOT go to any effort to find the truth. What is convenient for the OP is what the OP thinks is "the truth". More belief than truth.

Then you're one up on me. Because I don't know the OP personally. Apparently he thinks he's a conservative. And he may very well be. But he may also just think he's a conservative without knowing what an actual conservative is. There's a huge difference between being a Trump supporting die hard republican and being an actual conservative.
I've had many arguments with die hard Trump supporting republicans and their false claims of being an actual conservative. In fact, I've been arguing with their kind since the tea party was infiltrated and destroyed by the die hard republicans in 2008.

The failure to communicate ALWAYS lies with the moron to whom I respond.

The failure to communicate depends on ones inability to even try. Two people, at complete opposite ends of the political spectrum, both believing that it's too much trouble to meet someone halfway. And it's reaffirmed by the political nonsense they're brainwashed into believing that it's a useless journey.

The failure to communicate depends on ones inability to even try. Two people, at complete opposite ends of the political spectrum, both believing that it's too much trouble to meet someone halfway. And it's reaffirmed by the political nonsense they're brainwashed into believing that it's a useless journey.
SIGH!
Not that complicated.
In any communication there is a sender and a receiver.
It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure the communication his heard and understood.

The failure to communicate is not political.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you wearing your mask when you go outside....Progressive slave? Do you always do what your Progressive masters tell you to do? Like vote for a low life like Biden, and now you see how weak the asshole is, because soon, there will be terrorist attacks again in the United States? You are such a stupid person....

View attachment 527246 View attachment 527247
View attachment 527248 View attachment 527249
Trump made the deal with the Taliban.

Weaklings like you are part of the domestic terrorism that is a far greater threat. Biden is not weak and what you think is strong was a con man full of hot air.

You mean like all those dumbass Negroes that listen to the rap shit and then go vote for the filthy Democrats?
As a friend, just between you and me
When thinking about yourself.,.,.,,..,/\.,.,.,.,.,
To yourself .,.,.,.,./\]

It is best to keep your thoughts
To yourself .,.,.,.,./\]

And not speak your thoughts
of yourself out loud for all of us to hear

Being an African American, is not s sin.
Just between you and me
My friend
:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back