Zone1 Noah's Ark

Oil geologists are going to tell you about worldwide geological similarities around the world suggesting a worldwide flood? You are funny.

Oil geologists have been studying the Middle East intensely for 100 years.

Again, why would a global flood leave uniform evidence around the earth? The answer is that it wouldn't. The evidence would look exactly like it does. The flood would break down into thousands and thousands of smaller floods, each leaving its own peculiar evidence, just as is seen in the geology of the earth.

They should try elsewhere too if they are serious. It’s been established there was a flood in that area. You should know this. The question is was is worldwide. Creation PhD geologists have shown this to be true.

God doesn't need magic. He is power. He created the whole universe and every living being. By power and wisdom, science and math.
Yes, it's magic. All logic and facts fail you, so you play the magic card.

The rigged game.

Click on it and listen to the podcast. Duh...
Why should I do that?

In the same spirit: here is a link to Google Scholar. Just search for and read the scientific texts to see why you're wrong.

Why should I do that?

In the same spirit: here is a link to Google Scholar. Just search for and read the scientific texts to see why you're wrong.

Because you are ignorant. Why wouldn't you want to know information? You don't have to agree. But, not to at least listen tells me you have crappy communication skills.

Forum List

Back